yeah...

You’re proving my point. Again you have nothing to argue against in what I said… so you have to attack me personally.

You’re not the only one of course, but it’s just so… weak.

The funniest part is that people like you actually believe you’re making a devastating argument when you do this!
nothing you said is backed with facts. you're just riffin' your hate. can't argue against fairy tales, jackwagon.

The funniest part is that people like you actually believe you’re making a devastating argument when you do this!
NO, we're just pointing and laughing. We already know there is no sense debating with a person such as yourself...

Ok… here’s a test for you. Go to my original post, which you believe is nothing but lies and hate… and pull out the lies and hate and explain how exactly they are lies and hate.

Show me. Show everyone!

Americans Don't Want to Fight For Their Country Anymore​

A majority of American adults would not be willing to serve in the military were the U.S. to enter into a major war, recent polling has found, while public confidence in the armed forces appears to be waning.

https://www.newsweek.com/american-military-recruitment-problems-public-apathy-1842449

I guess they have noticed we don't fight for our own country anymore. We fight to protect people who have compromised our government officials, and to make people already rich beyond most people's wildest dreams... a little bit richer.

Besides, why would anyone fight for a country whose citizenship is so meaningless that we allow people to sneak in, contribute nothing, and stay anyway?

It's a ridiculous clown show and the sooner the house of cards falls, the better. That is the only chance we have to build something better. Not that "something better" is guaranteed, or even likely. But it's possible. Continuing on like this only guarantees something worse.
I've highlighted the lies and hate. Want me to colour code which is lies and which is hate?

I have a very difficult time taking anything a Trumper says with more than a grain of salt.

In this case in point, Trump actively avoided military service lying to get out of it. Further, he insulted the military on multiple documented occasions. Trump cut access to citizenship for service and cut important benefits to our military personnel.

But a Trumper wants to discuss how "Americans don't want to fight for" America.

I would find this discussion more substantial if the OP was consistent. It is illogical to be upset with Americans about this but give Trump a pass for his actions in this matter.

Ok… here’s a test for you. Go to my original post, which you believe is nothing but lies and hate… and pull out the lies and hate and explain how exactly they are lies and hate.

Show me. Show everyone!
back up your statements with facts, turbo.

😂 You’re too ridiculous! Is it intentional?

No. Here’s how it works: You tell me what you object to and why… and I tell you why I think you’re wrong.

Last chance, hero!
So difficult to imagine as the people who are supposed to be in place in the command structure are being held up from their positions because of hall coach.

The American dream is alive and well, unless Florida’s third senator has an axe to grind.

I guess the AP poll doesn’t rate him high enough so he’s trying to shake it up.

Way to make our military weaker.

Nobody is inconvenienced by a few high level bureaucrats not getting to sit at their desks doing nothing.

Relax.
Just a few? Wow. At the highest levels. Including the ones who would be directly involved in conflicts that are rumored hotspots.

Nah, who needs them.

I guess they have noticed we don't fight for our own country anymore. We fight to protect people who have compromised our government officials, and to make people already rich beyond most people's wildest dreams... a little bit richer.

Besides, why would anyone fight for a country whose citizenship is so meaningless that we allow people to sneak in, contribute nothing, and stay anyway?

It's a ridiculous clown show and the sooner the house of cards falls, the better. That is the only chance we have to build something better. Not that "something better" is guaranteed, or even likely. But it's possible. Continuing on like this only guarantees something worse.
Lies in red, hate in blue.

Ahhhh, so you think the blow it all up-don’t actually govern just want to cause chaos crowd is something to be considered as legitimate?

That shows how far gone you are.

😂 You’re too ridiculous! Is it intentional?

No. Here’s how it works: You tell me what you object to and why… and I tell you why I think you’re wrong.

Last chance, hero!
i called you out, you can't back your shit up. i win.

All naturalized US citizens take an oath which includes:

"that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God"
https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/l...of-allegiance-to-the-united-states-of-america

You can't become a citizen without taking the oath.

I know you really believe that and you have no idea how pitiful you are. You’re upset… and you can’t even put into words why.

You’re like a retarded child hitting himself in the face. It must make sense to him, but to everyone else it’s just horrifying.
back up your claims or shut the fuck up. you can't because you're a liar. no one else sees it any other way, dumbass.

I once considered joining the military. I ultimately rejected the idea because a] I did not want to risk myself in a war I did not support, and b] I did not want to be mocked and bullied in boot camp. I’ve had bad experiences dealing with the latter in the past.

Don’t get me wrong, I have worked with many great people who are veterans. I spent six years in a private security career and pleased many clients. Most of my friends in that industry were former military personnel- good people one and all. I’ve saved lives too. I’m sure I would be a great soldier. But I can’t find myself interested in going through the proving process to make others believe that. Not when the wars we fight are not supported by the people we’re supposed to be saving or serving. I’m also in my mid-forties now, a bit old for military recruiters.

Putting politics aside here, concentrating on personal struggles.

I’m still a skilled and valued employee at the factory where I work my paying job. And a decent smut writer praised by my fans. I like to think I’m not someone you’d want against you, either. But people calling me a maggot, shaming me with forced exercise, then sending me off as expendable fodder to push another person’s politics, expecting me to dance their tune, is not the kind of career or hobby I want. Why should I put myself through that? I’ll prove myself in other ways, as I already have.

But if you are capable of looking beyond the “facts and evidence” handed to you by people with a vested interest in controlling what you believe… you might be able to see more than they’re telling you.
lol, you wouldn't know a fact if it kicked you in the balls. You asked me to illustrate your lies and hate. I did. If you can't see them as such, it is not my problem.

As for the “already rich becoming a little bit richer” the arms business is very profitable.

If I said anything incorrect there it is probably the phrase “a little bit.” Most likely the military industrial complex will grow a lot richer.
Oh now you try and clarify, or move the goal posts....as I just said below in my quote.
lol, you wouldn't know a fact if it kicked you in the balls. You asked me to illustrate your lies in and hate. I did. If you can't see them as such, it is not my problem.

Lies in red, hate in blue.
The words you highlighted in red are not lies. They are unfortunately all too accurate. Blowing crap up ultimately benefits the defense contractors. Remember Dick(head) Cheney?

The words you highlighted in red are not lies. They are unfortunately all too accurate. Blowing crap up ultimately benefits the defense contractors. Remember Dick(head) Cheney?
Show me one war that the US started that was solely for defence contractors benefits. Just one.

Note: to benefit Defence contractors (ie let them make a profit) , you only need to make an order, you don't need to expend those "items".

"Americans Don't Want to Fight For Their Country Anymore

A majority of American adults would not be willing to serve in the military were the U.S. to enter into a major war, recent polling has found, while public confidence in the armed forces appears to be waning."

These are also fairly accurate statements, evidenced by declining enlistment. Eligible aged Americans would rather write computer code in a cushy office than go to some foreign country to possibly die or be permanently disabled for little to no reason.

Americans Don't Want to Fight For Their Country Anymore​

A majority of American adults would not be willing to serve in the military were the U.S. to enter into a major war, recent polling has found, while public confidence in the armed forces appears to be waning.

https://www.newsweek.com/american-military-recruitment-problems-public-apathy-1842449

The last war we fought "for our own country" was the Civil War, when the North beat the original deplorables into a quivering puddle of bloody goo.

Last edited:
Iraq 2.

There was no other reason.
I agree there was no "real" reason, other than Jr's perception that he needed to finish off what his father didn't. That alone tops your reason that it was just for defence contractors profit.

I agree there was no "real" reason, other than Jr's perception that he needed to finish off what his father didn't. That alone tops your reason that it was just for defence contractors profit.
Argue it all you want. We'll not agree. Cheney was deeply involved in that decision.

=================

Following the end of Operation Desert Storm in February 1991, the Pentagon, led by then defense secretary Dick Cheney, paid Halliburton subsidiary Brown & Root Services over $8.5 million to study the use of private military forces with American soldiers in combat zones.[26] Halliburton crews also helped bring 725 burning oil wells under control in Kuwait.[27]

In 1995, Cheney replaced Thomas H. Cruikshank, as chairman and CEO. Cruikshank had served since 1989.[28]

In the early 1990s, Halliburton was found to be in violation of federal trade barriers in Iraq and Libya, having sold these countries dual-use oil drilling equipment and, through its former subsidiary, Halliburton Logging Services, sending six pulse neutron generators to Libya. After having pleaded guilty, the company was fined $1.2 million, with another $2.61 million in penalties.[29]

During the Balkans conflict in the 1990s, Kellogg Brown-Root (KBR) supported U.S. peacekeeping forces in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Hungary with food, laundry, transportation, and other life-cycle management services.[30]

In 1998, Halliburton merged with Dresser Industries, which included Kellogg. Prescott Bush was a director of Dresser Industries, which is now part of Halliburton; his son, former president George H. W. Bush, worked for Dresser Industries in several positions from 1948 to 1951, before he founded Zapata Corporation.[31]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton

=========

Cheney, Bush and companies they were involved with directly profited.

Back