Writing Goal for the Day?

Just wanna tell someone (cos there's no one to tell here at home right now) that I've just finished my August 2012 50,000 word Camp NaNoWriMo challenge (with 3 days to spare!).

Woohoo! :nana:

Shame the story's not finished yet, but who knew that I could actually churn that many words out in a month, LOL?

Happy. :D

It is fun ain't it. All that writing and no editing. :D

Keep working on it. I've gotten two novels out of the last one I did.

It is fun ain't it. All that writing and no editing. :D

Keep working on it. I've gotten two novels out of the last one I did.

Thanks TxRad :kiss:

I struggled a bit with the 'no editing' bit, actually. Kind of did a bit here and there (don't tell anyone :eek:) But it was one hell of a lot of fun. I highly recommend it to anyone who's never tried it!

Thanks TxRad :kiss:

I struggled a bit with the 'no editing' bit, actually. Kind of did a bit here and there (don't tell anyone :eek:) But it was one hell of a lot of fun. I highly recommend it to anyone who's never tried it!

I did my usual edit on the fly as I typed and reread. Mostly spelling, otherwise it would have been a sea of red ink. :eek:

Dumb fingers. ;)

I'm new to the site... I'm
Looking for a blowjob story that's so good I can feel like I'm the one getting blown.. Any suggestions? Thanks

I got done chapter 12 of "Time's Changes" yesterday.

Today I'll be happy to get done a journal post and to be started on chapter 5 of "The Blue Mew".

Goal today: Get my first Lit story reviewed by a VE.

Check.

I am grateful for my VE's helpful suggestions. :heart:

Start a new story. That helps take the mind off it. ;)

LOL Indeed. Actually I'm taking PennGirl to the library so we can return some stuff. Then I'll probably take a night off writing and watch a movie with Mr Penn or something. Not sure what my next project will be.

Just wanna tell someone (cos there's no one to tell here at home right now) that I've just finished my August 2012 50,000 word Camp NaNoWriMo challenge (with 3 days to spare!).

Woohoo! :nana:

Shame the story's not finished yet, but who knew that I could actually churn that many words out in a month, LOL?

Happy. :D

AWESOME!!!!

Ugh. I was hoping to not have a writing goal of the day, but apparently college football has started and I'm about to be subjected to the Michigan-Alabama game. Perhaps while trying to ignore the television I'll try and paste together a somewhat coherent story from the five different versions of it I have sitting on my computer.

And though I have a feeling they're about to get crushed by a terrible euphemism for a menstrual cycle, for Mr. Tat's sake, I'll throw in a little cheer here for the Maize and Blue.

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:
Trying again to accomplish the goal of starting and finishing a story in one day.

Very basic premise. Older professional couple enjoys a woman from time to time. Lately the fantasy has been to do it with a young woman(no worries 19-20).

The husband is a professor and finds out a female student has been plagiarizing in her papers and of course rather than report her(which would get her thrown out of school) giver her a chance to cut a deal so to speak.

I have a tendency to try to add back stories and plot to my smut so I picked a premise that I think would limit that.

Trying again to accomplish the goal of starting and finishing a story in one day.

Very basic premise. Older professional couple enjoys a woman from time to time. Lately the fantasy has been to do it with a young woman(no worries 19-20).

The husband is a professor and finds out a female student has been plagiarizing in her papers and of course rather than report her(which would get her thrown out of school) giver her a chance to cut a deal so to speak.

I have a tendency to try to add back stories and plot to my smut so I picked a premise that I think would limit that.

I thought you didn't care for non-con, which would seem to be the "back story" for this.

I thought you didn't care for non-con, which would seem to be the "back story" for this.

That's the fine line.

Non-consent is by definition, unwanted, where at no point is there consent, so straight out rape(be it male or female)

This is under the "reluctance" half of that category where it may start out with a "do this or this happens", but partway in a good time begins to be hand by all.

In this story the coed has already made mention to the professor that she would "do anything" to make this right.

The twist is when she gets to his house, "anything" includes involving the wife as well, which is where she starts to hesitate. The wife is seductive and good to her, there is no "just suck my tits, you bitch"

Trust me, I know this line. In fact for the life of me, except for not wanting to overload on categories, I don't see why reluctance and noncon share a section, vastly different.

This line is somewhat similar to the one where people think BDSM is abuse or rape.

I assure you that if you compare rape to bdsm in the bdsm forum you will take a beating, pardon the joke.

Last edited:
I'm going to start the fourth chapter of my Ash and Anabel fan fiction story "Keeping Old Promises" - time for me to get those two together (it'll be their second time in that world's timeline but first for this story as it's a sequel to another author's with permission of course) and maybe even caught... LOL! :D

I can't resist writing this chapter any longer! ;)

Editing yesterday and today and probably tomorrow. :(

Did I mention I hate editing? :rolleyes:

Editing sucks. How many times can you look at the same %$^$) story?

I've found a new way and something that is easier on my old ass eyes. It makes errors jump out. I changed the background to blue with white letters.

Just finished the edit on a 49 Word page epic. :eek:

Figured a new approach for current WIP. Before sitting down, organizing a proper writing schedule with personal deadlines. Must.Get.Done.

Figured a new approach for current WIP. Before sitting down, organizing a proper writing schedule with personal deadlines. Must.Get.Done.

Rots.Of.Ruck.

R/L has this way of getting right in the way with both feet.

Rots.Of.Ruck.

R/L has this way of getting right in the way with both feet.

LOL, yes it does! Thank goodness summer is over, and all of the distractions are beginning to wind down. I mean, who wants to say no to a third date ;) or a wine induced gabfest?

Back