Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

The crack of the bullwhip woke me from my reverie where was I looking round I saw a frog it was undressing a voluptuous blonde he slowly took of her outer garments and as darkness approached was taking of her last garment when I sang just a thong at twilight.

boot

raspberry

dispersion

boot raspberry dispersion

He looked up as he knelt before her, stilletto boot in hand. He crushed the ripe raspberry against the leather, catching the sweet juice as it dripped off with his tongue. Her body covered and glowing from the sunlight dispersion through the thick window. A magnificent and magical moment....

mission
fighter
yellow

Andrea's yellow-gold hair blew in the wind, her face pale and her lips a thin line. Her mission was to find a new fighter for the Queen's army, but he must also be able to serve in the bedchamber as well. She found him working as a stable-hand.

goobers
leonine
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Have fun!

He played with his chocolate nuts as they nestled in his pocket. He had that leonine look about him and felt super. Cali went Fragilistic when she saw him with his EX at Pia Lido talking to Mary ’Cious his Irish girlfriend both were poppin his Goobers into their mouths.

Superine

Broth

Pustule

superine, broth, pustule

OOC: I was unable to find the word superine, so I'll use supine, if anyone knows a definition for the first, I'll put in a new entry.

She looked at him tied supine to the table, boiling broth and wondering what next trick will bring her enjoyment. Sometimes she wonders why she doesn't just leave him there, nude...she thinks of popping him like an infected pustule...remembering all the screaming orgasmic times, smiles, and continues teasing...

scrabble

jenga

maidenhood

When Jeffrey came over that night, Cynthia asked him "Would you like to play Scrabble, or perhaps a game of Jenga?" He shook his head. "That's no way to spend your maidenhood. I'd rather give you a screaming orgasm instead." "Oh," she replied, a bit startled. "I'd rather do that!"

Next up:

prey
flag
doom

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Leetah

a man's life begins,
and ends in a land far away,
he has met his doom,
another soliders prey,
too many young men fall,
their life blood spilled,
dreams and hopes turn to dust,
friends and family mourn
purple ribbon, folded flag.
when will it stop,
too many men dead.

-----------------------
3 more words.

Video, Wharf, Fire

Last edited:
She watched as he set up his camera on the wharf outside her flat. Intrigued by this Mary went out to watch, leaving the door open. Without warning the man ran into the flat and set it on fire. Mary closed the door and made a video as everything burned.

Spinnaker

Separatism

Soporific

Shunned in their homeland, several separatists found peace by living at sea. Secure in their isolation, they strove to improve their knowledge of sailing. Day after day, while sitting in the soporofic shade of the spinnaker, their time was spent studying sailing manuals and sharing observations of life at sea.

-----------------------------

amagalmate

dinner,

cannibal

Last edited:
What is for dinner asked the cannibal? His wife replied well if you go and catch one of the little people from over the river I will amalgamate it with that python you brought yesterday. Oh no he replied looking at her with disdain, not snake and pygmy pie again.

You escaped too easily madam. Try these.....

Prestidigitate

Patina

Pi

I read every word, avidly. So are we united in our kingdom?

Friday bell

"Party, Party, Party" the students screamed as the clamor of the bell filled their ears. Enough of this silly hypothetical math, which essentially amounted to an attempt at prestidigitation using variables of the unique number pi. Their ardor dampened when seeing the deep patina of disuse on their drinking cups.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(please note that the word prestidigitate, is an improper form, this word is not a verb. Proper form is prestidigitation or prestidigitator; hence the change above)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercuric,

corruption,

orgiastic

mercuric; corruption; orgiastic

Party, Party, Party, the crowd was heard to shout. The campus police uncharacteristically made a mercurial decision not to break up the orgiastic event. Instead, they decided on joining in and assisted in the corruption of these young students.

manque

pluralist

crapulence

The only solution?

I wake every morning wallowing in my crapulence, wondering if I will ever succeed in breaking this habit. I know my drinking is the chief cause of my manque life, but a solution other than abstinence must exist. This pluralist thinking forces me to suffer the dementia of the alcoholic.

fatalistic

asymmetrical

plebeian

fatalistic, asymmetrical, plebeian

When she caught her sister fucking her husband Linda became quite fatalistic and drank half a bottle of rum until everything looked asymmetrical. The only bullet that hit a target blew off her husband’s cock in what the police described as a plebian effort at revenge.

soup
salad
sandwich

horny detective part I

I sat in my usual seat at Gino's cafe, nodded to the waitress and began reading my paper. Moments later she delivered my usual cup of soup and grilled cheese sandwich. Looking down the counter, I noticed a beautiful redhead frowning at her uneaten salad. I smiled and moved closer.

----------------------------------------

floor

penitent

ambidextrous

Last edited:
floor

penitent

ambidextrous

The sound of monks chanting, echoed around the cloistered corridors of the monastery .
Father John sat on the floor of his cell masturbating.
As one arm became unbearably numb he swapped hands. Although he felt penitant for this guilty self abuse.
He could at least thank God for being ambidextrous.

Foxglove

peripetetic

labia

Last edited:
horny detective part II

"What is that perfumel" I asked her.

"Foxglove" the redheaad replied without looking up.

"I like it, can I lick your labia" I said, seeing no reason to waste time.

"It will cost you fifty bucks," she answered.

A peripatetic businesswoman! My instincts had been very wrong about this woman.

---------------------------------------

holocaust, lily, mirror

Last edited:
holocaust, lily, mirror

kate sat reading the letter containing a photograph, written by her mother Lily Goldstein.
Her Mother had been one of the few survivors of the Holocaust after Auschwitz was liberated.
She cast her eyes over the photograph and then glanced into the mirror.
Yes, she thought, we did look alike.

college

dildo

screwdriver

horny detective part III

I had not gone with a street walker since college and wasn't about to start today. I paid Gino and stepped into the street. It was cold and wet, wetter than a used dildo. I needed to work. I started toward Joe's bar to get a screwdriver and some information.

-----------------------------------

peach,

symphony,

firearm

kbate said:
peach
symphony
firearm

Sitting back, I listened to my version of a music symphony which was conducted using a firearm, a peach and a hot water bottle.

Now how I did that is for me to figure out and for you to just wonder what a sick individual I must be.

Ah well.

Freddie
Jason
bloodbath

horny detective part iv

Joe' s was filled with the scum of humanity, a true dump. My stoolie, Jason sat on his usual stool, nursing a beer. I nodded and took my own well worn stool. "Hey Freddie, what's the scuff on the gangs on twentieth" I asked. "Fuckin Bloodbath" replied Freddie, "they never learn."

----------------------------------------------
androgenous,

reptilian,

stereo

Sitting at the bar I watched Freddie spilling the beans, once again. The androgenous little guy was getting careless, talking in public. With a reptilian flick of my tongue I imagined snapping his scrawny neck for my boss.
The stereo in back was stuck repeating some line about love.

Acid

Gallant

Iron

horny detective part v.1

Freddie continued in a quet voice "Fuckin' idiots are droppin' acid, most of 'em don' even feel it when they get whacked."

"yeah, fuckin' jerks" I added "Gallant been around?"

Freddie started speaking, but his eyes shifted to a stranger obviously eavesdropping. I decided to slap iron on this asshole.

---------------------------------------

history

flatulence

parody

history, flatulence, parody

I couldn't take my eyes off the sexy detective talking to her stoolie. My face a parody of disinterest, though as she turned toward me I was sure I was history. Luckily, the stoolie's flatulence saved me from her attention. I was discretely enraptured by her sexy voice.

over

river

hay

Back