The new writing challenge game

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
I am reviving Britwitch's old writing challenge thread idea here. Every month I plan to post three pictures and challenge any and all of you to write a short scene inspired or incorporating one of the pictures of your choice into it.

These are the three pictures for the month of Febuary 2021. Pick one and write a scene involving it. When you do please note which picture (Picture 1, Picture 2, or Picture 3) at the top of your entry in the challenge. And anyone is able to post comments on the entries but please keep it positive or at least constructive (We don't tear down anyone's efforts here) I'll post a new challenge with new pictures at the beginning of March.

Picture 1
tumblr_mzjleco8cW1t864a2o1_500.jpg

Picture 2
tumblr_n8tvnzshkr1trkr65o1_500.jpg

Picture 3
tumblr_n3bqf3b11u1revz5to1_500.gif

Good luck everyone and good writing.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I love this idea, and am hoping I have the time soon to take a crack at it!

If I ever get the time lol.

I’ll pass on this months however as the pics you posted aren’t really in my wheelhouse.

Picture #2

Inspite of over 4 months of intensive firearms and close quarters battle training Sarah still insisted on putting her finger on the trigger. Instructor DD had warned her the next time she did it he was going to take a leather strap to her naked ass. He now thought she wasEmetophilia doing it on purpose.

Last edited:
Back