Would you mind if your husband sucks cock?

If Mr Shrek was doing this behind I wouldn't be very happy at all.
In a MMF situation, very hot and to be encouraged

My wife is the one that turned me into a cock sucker. She talked me into sucking her ex-husband/lovers cock, and I quickly became hooked and became his regular cock sucker. After that she began playing with my ass whenever she and i had sex, then using toys on me. Needless to say she soon had him fucking me as well. I do know not all women are turned on by men having sex with each other but it REALLY turns my wife on ALOT!!!

Ooooooooooh, I NEED A WIFE LIKE THAT!!!!

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/3060622/77941609

I am intrigued by giving head. I am not sure what my wife would think.

I’m pretty sure in a mfm situation my wife would like to see me suck the other guys cock and even take his load.
I’d be surprised if she didn’t try to orchestrate it

How about the flip side. Ladies, would you mind/like to see your husband have his cock sucked by another guy?

My husband has been bi for many years and I was shocked when he finally confessed it to me, we had gone through a difficult time with no sex for a while and he sort satisfaction elsewhere. I suppose I could not blame him and now he is free to meet guys without sneaking about. On occasions I have joined him in a meet.

Sucking

My boyfriend sucks and he enjoys
The many inches man deploys
To fill his mouth and fit his gut;
He sucks and takes it up the butt,
Because he knows a gentleman
Will have a girl and, if he can,
Her boyfriend too, for he's no truck
With naughty boys who do not suck.

Méli :rose:

https://ci.phncdn.com/videos/201912/29/272169991/original/(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=nu-faz1OO33shkSK)16.jpg

Hopefully you would also be excited by the visual and aural actions that you are a part of :devil::devil:

My wife is the one that turned me into a cock sucker. She talked me into sucking her ex-husband/lovers cock, and I quickly became hooked and became his regular cock sucker. After that she began playing with my ass whenever she and i had sex, then using toys on me. Needless to say she soon had him fucking me as well. I do know not all women are turned on by men having sex with each other but it REALLY turns my wife on ALOT!!!

mmm...Big mutual fantasy - my girl watching me suck her ex's cock

My wife openly fantasizes about this frequently, and really gets off when we pillow talk about the few cocks I’ve sucked. Though I’ve never had the pleasure of a cock in my ass (yet), she REALLY GETS OFF ON THOSE THOUGHTS. LOL

Unfortunately it’s all talk and no action…dammit. 😎

Sucking

My boyfriend sucks and he enjoys
The many inches man deploys
To fill his mouth and fit his gut;
He sucks and takes it up the butt,
Because he knows a gentleman
Will have a girl and, if he can,
Her boyfriend too, for he's no truck
With naughty boys who do not suck.

Méli :rose:

https://ci.phncdn.com/videos/201912...l/(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=nu-faz1OO33shkSK)16.jpg
Meli, that's so cute!

xOxbNzI.jpg

Back