Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

Literotica Member for Over Ten Years

Long-Time Chatter
Denizen of Lit Forum

Meeting people is awesome! I went on a road-trip in 2007 and met seven people (6 women and 1 man.) Every single person but one was amazing to meet. One woman in New York State was just too nervous to enjoy herself; it was the first time she had met someone without telling her significant other.
All told... I have met 16 women (10 from Literotica) and 4 men (all from Literotica)

and then....

attachment.php

ok, not "meeting her", I could, she sat down near me at the same table (large "community" table). I often (not often enough) draw folk at the café. She is actually more beautiful than the quick drawing, as I try not to be creepy — no staring.:cool:
I am sure that I am not "her cup of tea" (or coffee). I still enjoy the visual diversion.

In a preposterous fantasy, she could be 10-20 years older, and actually on LIT and even more far fetched, reading this thread, then seeing my sketch... and turns and smiles....

Last edited:
Long-Time Chatter
Denizen of Lit Forum

Meeting people is awesome! I went on a road-trip in 2007 and met seven people (6 women and 1 man.) Every single person but one was amazing to meet. One woman in New York State was just too nervous to enjoy herself; it was the first time she had met someone without telling her significant other.
All told... I have met 16 women (10 from Literotica) and 4 men (all from Literotica)

Wow, for all the years that I have been on Lit I don't think I have chatted for any length of time with 16 total people let alone met that many. I need to take some lessons from you. lol.

If they happen to be in your town?

Assuming it would only be coffee?

Let’s find out!

If they happened to be in my town, I would meet with most anyone from Lit, so long as they didn't mind the fact that I may have to occasionally spark up a 'good one' to go along with the bean.

and then....

attachment.php

ok, not "meeting her", I could, she sat down near me at the same table (large "community" table). I often (not often enough) draw folk at the café. She is actually more beautiful than the quick drawing, as I try not to be creepy — no staring.:cool:
I am sure that I am not "her cup of tea" (or coffee). I still enjoy the visual diversion.

In a preposterous fantasy, she could be 10-20 years older, and actually on LIT and even more far fetched, reading this thread, then seeing my sketch... and turns and smiles....

You've got a real talent there friend.

... back at Café. (I actually get work done here, some is work for the café — chalk murals).

so, will she be back? Doubt it, there's some creepy old man there. No matter, not compatible. So, need to locate the local Litster women.:)

update: ew! :) nerdy dude sat at the table. Still room for "better":cool:

somethin' to draw, anyway. good practice. (though I was/am working on something better)
attachment.php

Last edited:
It is a boatload of fun...I would chat with you sometime if we ever meet in the chat room.

Awesome drawings, Throbbs !!!

Thank you kindly. :)

funny, yesterday I intended to be going to the café again this morning . Unfortunately I foiled myself by leaving my laptop in the office (too much stuff being shuffled to the car). Oh well.... next week.

I'll see you local Litsters there! (in my imagination)

Last edited:
For anyone in Ireland or visiting, even a Guinness if the coffee round goes well :)

i think it would be very satisfying to have a chat with a like mind, with clear boundaries and no expectations other than like minds and humour. London has plenty of pubs and coffee shops.

Back