Would you fuck a ghost

Anyone here ever been masturbating and suddenly wondered if any of their dead relatives were watching over them at that moment?

Well if you haven't before, then you sure as hell will now. You're welcome, Lit! :ROFLMAO:

Anyone here ever been masturbating and suddenly wondered if any of their dead relatives were watching over them at that moment?

Well if you haven't before, then you sure as hell will now. You're welcome, Lit! :ROFLMAO:
This, unfortunately, has occurred to me. To make it worse, I wondered if having that thought suddenly summoned them into the room where they were then horrified to see what I was doing.

I hope there is some type of border wall to prevent this from happening, but it is common knowledge that the fabric between this world and the next is very thin on All Hallows Eve, so maybe get everything out tonight and then hold it in until Nov. 1st?

Years ago there was a book I think called The Entity. Not sure on title, based on a woman who was raped repeatedly by a ghost.

I mean, they could probably do some non-corporeal, ghostie, magic, transcendental multi-orgasmic mind-fuck stuff, right? So why not? 🤷‍♂️

I'd fuck a ghost in the air
I'd fuck a ghost in a chair
I'd fuck a ghost in the rain
I'd fuck a ghost on a train
I'd fuck a ghost who was a king
I'd also fuck a ghost queen
Most of all I'd fuck a ghost because it's Halloween!
👻
I’d like to see that. :devil:
I mean, they could probably do some non-corporeal, ghostie, magic, transcendental multi-orgasmic mind-fuck stuff, right? So why not? 🤷‍♂️
This all checks out. 👍

To steal from @sallysparrow23

I would fuck a ghost on Halloween

I would fuck a ghost in a car
I would fuck a ghost at the bar
I would fuck a ghost on a bed
I would fuck a ghost that gave me head
I would fuck a ghost on the floor
I would fuck a ghost against a door

I would fuck a ghost far and wide
I would fuck a ghost and let it ride
I would fuck a ghost to do or die
I would fuck a ghost, my oh my
I would fuck a ghost that gave me pause
I would fuck a ghost just because

58972989.jpg

I have a hard enough time getting off by a physical woman, i don't think a ghost is going to be much better

I already fuck figments of my imagination on a semi-regular basis 🤣 Not that I don't think ghosts could be real, I just haven't encountered any, sexually or otherwise.

Back