Would you fuck a ghost

This needs more context. Does she raise my PKE meter?

And what if it's just an invisible presence? I'm not saying that's the ghost of a sheep, but it could totally be the ghost of a sheep. Though that does make one wonder how many totally hetero guys have been ghost catfished by Lonely Larry the invisibly horny poltergeist just because he learned to make books float and stack just like that hot librarian spirit at the Denver Public Library.

Though on the subject of invisible ghosts, it should be noted that I have never, not even once in my life masturbated. Strictly fucking ghosts. Incredibly hot and popular ghosts with spectacular spectral titties. Just because y'all lack the acute psycho-spiritual awareness to peer beyond the veil and see my partners doesn't mean I was just jerkin it. Nope, nuh uh, no how.

Ya, I need logistical information here. Like how exactly it works. Are we talking invisible, translucent, or looks like a normal person but I know they're a ghost. Does it otherwise feel like the same experience with a flesh and blood person? Stuff like that.

This was an illustration for another LITster's story.
Just now, I do not recall if the female protagonist was a ghost, or simply invisible.
For the sake of this thread — a ghost.

NotwhatYouSee_IMF.jpg

Silly question, ghosts don't exist other than in the imagination.

😂👻😋 What if it was like an Astral projection. My subconscious trying to get a taste of you
I don't know much about it but it seems as though you would need to take hallucinogens in order to get to that state.

I mean, can the ghost make you feel friction? Seems important to whether or not sex with it would be a fun idea.

Back