World of Warcraft

nope log out of the game and log back in but if the creatures health didnt go down, if it went down maybe restart game again

There is a current bug that while you attack a creature it appears to not be moving, but you get hit anyhow and can kill it. The best idea if you find one of these stuck creatures is to stand right where it is stuck to kill it. That way you can loot it.

dgreen said:
There is a current bug that while you attack a creature it appears to not be moving, but you get hit anyhow and can kill it. The best idea if you find one of these stuck creatures is to stand right where it is stuck to kill it. That way you can loot it.
or just relog the character depending on the class you play as a mage its alot harder to do that cause your a distance fighter, relogging fixes the issues for a bit

I guess sometimes the simplest answers are the best ones. Yeah I can loot again. Thanks..

dgreen said:
Low level progression is so fast and low level instance items look like mini raid loot.

I was level 41 or 42 or something. Wouldn't mind a little faster progression, cause I don't have 4 or more hours a day to be playing.

fallenupright said:
I was level 41 or 42 or something. Wouldn't mind a little faster progression, cause I don't have 4 or more hours a day to be playing.

I hear that. I used to spend like 6-8 hours a day playing EQ. It makes me sick now, but I had very little else going on at the time.

I played WoW religiously for like 2 years. When all my old friends quit and the game became a chore I gave it up.

Still, it was a good time suck when it was fun.

I watched four episodes of The Guild series. One of the better short subject film series on youtube. The actors can actually act. The writing is good. And the production values don't blow. Great premise, too. It's a good thing there aren't any more yet, because between The Guild and this thread my nerd tolerance limit has been reached for the day.

I dunno. I honestly don't like the game. I've given it its due time. The whole reason I started was because one of my friends plays regiously, and she told me I should get it. Well I've had enough... lol , its not my kind of game. Not worth $15 a month. Lol, I'll stick with Call of Duty 4.

BareFootPagan said:
Is there a Female witch/wsorceress character who is always barefoot ?

In the World of Warcraft everyone wears boots. They are, however, removable.

JoshRial said:
Maybe someone out there who reads this might play but I have absolutely no idea whats going on with this game. I don't know what the hell these quests are about... I mean I get what you are suppose to do but how the hell do you know where to go/things to p/u etc. Are most of these quests set to do by yourself? Maybe this isn't the game for me, I dunno. Its just soo frustrating and would love any advice I could get.
Thanks
Oh forgot to mention I am playing Paladin

Realm: Archidone (sp?)
Name: CaptJack

If you ever get a bit bored, simply follow somebody around, everywhere they go.

It drives them fucking nuts!

I dunno. I honestly don't like the game. I've given it its due time. The whole reason I started was because one of my friends plays regiously, and she told me I should get it. Well I've had enough... lol , its not my kind of game. Not worth $15 a month. Lol, I'll stick with Call of Duty 4.

Did you hit 20?

I watched four episodes of The Guild series. One of the better short subject film series on youtube. The actors can actually act. The writing is good. And the production values don't blow. Great premise, too. It's a good thing there aren't any more yet, because between The Guild and this thread my nerd tolerance limit has been reached for the day.
It's worth it, honestly.

There's some serious talent here.

Your so-called "nerd intolererance" is what makes you dead and irrelevant.

I don't have your disease. I'm younger than you, and I'm still in the game.

Hope you pick a good plot. One with trees.

That wasn't meant to be hurtful.

Read Thomas Jefferson. I know you don't like him.

Read his letters to John Adams, at least.

You'll never know anyone until you read what they wrote their best friend.

John Adams would have had Obama in a cage by now, I'm sure.

Might seem harsh, but what's the alternative?

The three plus most important websites are, in order:

www.wowwiki.com (anything and everything you want to know about playing a certain class, or gear, tradeskills, areas, or anything...wikipedia for WoW

www.thottbot.com whatever you want to know about quests. The How, what, why, and where.

www.curse-gaming.com or www.wowace.com Addons. You should have, at least until you decide you don't want them:
map coordinates...take your pick
Auctioneer- better just search Google for Norganna WoW addons
questhelper
Ratingbuster
Titan panel and Xperl are nice to have too

Allakhazam is outdated
try wowarmory.com - also accessible from the official blizzard, world of warcraft site
and Warcrafter.net is kinda cool
Another option, find a guild, either search from warcrafter.net or in game...press "o" , click the who tab, select guild, and find the guild with the most members, generally they are "starter guilds" if not they are raiding guilds...just don't bother signing charters to join a guild, or anything with less than 100 toons. They just want you to "work".
If you have any more questions, other than why I'm a dork who played WoW, PM me.. It's a nice escape from life if you need it, you will eventually get bored in a year or two and wonder wtf, I could have been taking pictures of my penis/vagina and posting them here on Lit..lmao
This is fun.

Way more interesting than DCL...

But... twelve posts in... and I have no idea what you're on about.

My ex is in WoW, so I'm not asking you to elaborate. Just to go away.

This isn't that.

Back