What’s in a name?

CurvyMrs

Fuckdoll
I was thinking about this today, since I became involved in the bdsm and adult communities I no longer have one name. I commonly have at least 4 depending on who I’m with. Plus there are all the other things I am called and will answer to from dominants, clients etc…

What about you? And do you ever get confused as to who you are lol. Sometimes someone calls my given name (Ellie) these days, and I don’t even look 😂

So in my case I have my legal name, my owned name, my fetlife/fetish community/events name and my adult ‘working’ name.

💋 signed by… I don’t even know anymore

I was thinking about this today, since I became involved in the bdsm and adult communities I no longer have one name. I commonly have at least 4 depending on who I’m with. Plus there are all the other things I am called and will answer to from dominants, clients etc…

What about you? And do you ever get confused as to who you are lol. Sometimes someone calls my given name (Ellie) these days, and I don’t even look 😂

So in my case I have my legal name, my owned name, my fetlife/fetish community/events name and my adult ‘working’ name.

💋 signed by… I don’t even know anymore
I think I will call you Sybil. :)

I've got my real name, which I don't like or use, or is used by people outside of family, if they happened to learn what it is. Which is few. I've known people for over a decade that don't know my real name. There's my initials I prefer to go by. My Pagan craft name. Then there's my internet name that some people call me, or know me as, in real life, that I use everywhere; Jax [Lazzo] Rhapsody. I recently came up with this one to continue writing smut and erotica, because I don't want Jax too affilliated with it, seeing I want to actually publish other things with that name, and too much, or the lil I already did, could conflict with. I mainly did it out of the joy and to show my range of writing. So this name and the one I use for poetry are basically unknown, although my poetry pen name does have an active ig account and I've graffittied things with poetry.

Back