Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

My man sometimes brings it up as foreplay, and has fucked my ass while he works a dildo in my pussy. It's fun, but I don't think either of us could handle bringing another guy in.

Giving this thread a bump. Love the idea of helping out for a scene like this.

Multiple cocks are delicious! Saving just one special hole for that special naughty boy is the way to go. He's deep in my ass, all while sucking a big cock himself. It gets his cock harder in my ass as he sucks, grabs another with his free hand. Those other naughty boys are envious he's deep in my ass, they cum all over me, and my naughty boy cums deep in my ass. Ohhhh, who gets to lick up all the sperm? Which one will I feed delicious fresh hot warm creamy cum too?!

Last edited:
Its fun but I don't think it would work out that well in practice. For me its just something to look at online or read about but I don't think I'd actually go for it.

I've had a fantasy of participating in a gang bang, but never have done it. The other night, I thought it would be interesting to simulate it, so I had my wife get on all fours. I started by putting a dildo in her ass. After she was starting to get warmed up I put another one in her pussy. I used my hands to work the dildos back and forth to simulate her getting fucked by two dicks. Occasionally I would slip the dildo out of her pussy and fuck her with my dick while continuing to ram her with the dildo in the ass. I put the dildo back in her pussy and rammed my cock in her mouth while i leaned over and used both hands to continue pounding her with the dildos.

I think she enjoyed it because she was screaming and moaning, "ohh fuuuckkk" and "harderrrr" when my cock wasn't in her mouth.

I finished up with a great facial shooting loads of cum over her open and waiting upturned mouth.

It was fucking hot ... it was very satisfying in a really primitive way ..being in control of all of her holes at once, just repeatedly forcefully slamming into her and having her under my complete control was great.. ..afterwards she said she could only take that kind of abuse once a year ... so I should try it again next month :)

Just had to share.

This is my # 1 fantasy! The thought of one dick in my pussy, one in my ass, another in my mouth and two more sucking/biting my tits.... OMG!! Makes me crazy horny just thinking about it! All of their hands raking my body on the outside, while their cocks pound me inside.... I want it so bad!

What she said. And even better if I'm kinda forced into this, maybe tied to the bed/blindfolded/both. And a circumstance that makes me have to go back to them, let them use me again and again... It's been my fantasy for years, makes me cum everytime!

Just a fantasy though. In reality I'd skip some of it, but I'd still enjoy a DP. And maybe a third one to suck.

I've had a fantasy of participating in a gang bang, but never have done it. The other night, I thought it would be interesting to simulate it, so I had my wife get on all fours. I started by putting a dildo in her ass. After she was starting to get warmed up I put another one in her pussy. I used my hands to work the dildos back and forth to simulate her getting fucked by two dicks. Occasionally I would slip the dildo out of her pussy and fuck her with my dick while continuing to ram her with the dildo in the ass. I put the dildo back in her pussy and rammed my cock in her mouth while i leaned over and used both hands to continue pounding her with the dildos.

I think she enjoyed it because she was screaming and moaning, "ohh fuuuckkk" and "harderrrr" when my cock wasn't in her mouth.

I finished up with a great facial shooting loads of cum over her open and waiting upturned mouth.

It was fucking hot ... it was very satisfying in a really primitive way ..being in control of all of her holes at once, just repeatedly forcefully slamming into her and having her under my complete control was great.. ..afterwards she said she could only take that kind of abuse once a year ... so I should try it again next month :)

Just had to share.

I wish my husband would do this! Five stars for effort!!!

I like most guys like the idea of a threesome with another man but I am way to insecure to ever go through with it and that's i the wife would even do it.

I wish my husband would do this! Five stars for effort!!!

Try this... You're not going anywhere!!

Not until I get this blindfold on you…I have a big surprise for you. I motioned for my buddies to join us. We each took a hand or a leg and tied you, "spread eagle" with your head over the edge of the table.

While I throat fuck your face with my long fat cock, you make happy sounds of pleasure. All the while, my 3 buddies have joined us and are having their way with you with their hands and mouths and cocks all over you. They take turns slapping your tits and paddling your pussy cunt, and depositing their loads of hot cum on your tits, your face, and in your mouth as you suck them all off.

We are now ready to untie you and turn you over so we can spank and take turns fucking your gorgeous and delicious virgin ass.

Finally got to experience MMF at Hedonism II a couple of months ago- and it was awesome.

I am very, very jealous. I would love to experience double penetration, also with a dick in my mouth and even with one in each hand..... I suspect the men would have to do most of the work in that scene, though lol

I am very, very jealous. I would love to experience double penetration, also with a dick in my mouth and even with one in each hand..... I suspect the men would have to do most of the work in that scene, though lol

:) love that idea

That is the point...the lady receiving all that pleasure

You'd be pretty well skewered top and bottom, front and back. Could still work your lips and hands on three of those cocks while the other ones thrust in and out of you...would love to see all that action!

I've brought this up with my S/O. It's a huge turn on for me to increase her pleasure as much as possible. She feels however that it would be too intense and that another cock (or more) would distract her. She loves sex and enjoys cock (and would like to try pussy), but feels one is enough. No biggie, it's all about her :) and if she feels it's enough, then it's enough.

I'm fairly certain that at some point we'll swap, have FFM and MMF of which I am open to all. I would absolutely love to see her being pleasured my another cock together with mine (I might enjoy the other cock too!)

I'm a simple male and easy to please :-D

Mike

You'd be pretty well skewered top and bottom, front and back. Could still work your lips and hands on three of those cocks while the other ones thrust in and out of you...would love to see all that action!

Skewered is a good word for it, I like that. xx

You are DEFINITELY a "One In a Million Girl".... Ace

Yes, yes, oh my god yes.
Multiple cocks at the same time or one after the other! Even better if I'm tied down and have no say in what goes on. Just all of my holes being filled and used. MMMM....
This is one of my favorite fantasies! My husband has sharing issues as well so it's never gone anywhere but I'm working on him! Hehe. He has agreed to 2 women now to just find the right one! :D
I also agree it would be better if I had some feelings for all parties involved but I guess that's a slightly different fantasy!

That sounds amazing. Multiple cocks jerking off and covering me in jizz. Mmmmmm perfect!

Just had to share.
Very lucky lady indeed!! So naughty.

I think it's pretty natural to think about it...it's easier for me to think more about what the second (or third!) cock is doing to me than like who is attached to it and how the pretzel would look.

What I mean is I like giving blowjobs and could always tell when the guy was getting close, so you have to decide to I stop so I can get fucked too?

With a second cock, I'd just keep going for sure.

Yeah some guys in the past I could sort of count on that if I gave them a blowjob, I could play with them gently a while and then I'd get mine. These days boyfriend is kind of selfish to be honest. We started including some sextoys...and he finds that REALLY hot even when we aren't talking about it I KNOW he is imagining me being a slut for several guys or whatever. Sometimes thats hot but he gets too obsessed and sometimes I want a real dick in me and I get the idea he'd be happy just to watch me with the toys...I don't think he could handle another guy in the room in real life.

Back