Women of Lit: Another Serious Question: Lesbian and Bi-Sexual Edition

I think as a general rule. There is not a one-size-fits-all. Not all men like one thing. Not all women like one thing.

Whenever a guy asks what lesbian and bisexual women like, it just stinks to high heaven of someone in a dark basement creepily jerking off to lesbians talking about the type of pussy they like. Maybe women should start asking gay guys if they need waxed assholes before engaging in anything?

And until you have had your throat fucked by a guy too soon after a nice dinner...a few pubic hairs is nothing.

I deeply apologize if my words are offensive to any cis het man super curious about the preferences of queer women.

Are we really doing this again? Sometimes I just don't get it. Here in the playground is often the worst place for the ganging up shit. :rolleyes:

If one of the cool kids had asked this question, no one would have given 2 shits about it. They would have either answered it, or just moved along.

Bullshit on any one sex not caring. almost EVERYONE has a preference.

Now you are right. EVERY woman has a right to do whatever the fuck she wants with her own body, and she has just as much right to tell a guy who objects to fuck off. But that doesn't stop anyone from having a preference.
I prefer clean or trimmed. I don't want to spit up fur balls.
But am I going to kick anyone out of bed for being a full on 70s bush? No. That would be stupid.
His choice of words.. "Expect" was easily changed for my comment. I have no expectations. I don't expect anyone to do what I prefer. I don't have a problem telling someone what I like if they ask.

but to jump on him because he asked a question you didn't like.. Just fucking leave the thread. My god.

There are a million threads around Lit that asks the opinion of one sex or the other and no one complains about all those. Good fucking lord. Since when did men of all people get butt hurt about a thread asking women of their opinions???? Most guys will simply jump in even more. Because it's a thread full of women!!!

:rolleyes:

attachment.php

You are not you without a Snickers bar. Sassy, you are sassy.

I maybe approached this wrong; I should have just said
“Tell us you’re scared of different experiences in bed, without telling us you’re scared of different experiences in bed”

Maybe I should shut the fuck up? Well, maybe you should fucking understand what this thread was all about. It is about the emphasis LESBIANS AND BISEXUAL WOMEN place on another woman's pussy. Fara was WRONG is saying men don't care, because we do, so who the fuck are you to put words in our mouths? You know what though? With exception to SassySheDevil and JJ, y'all can suck my ass. This is the problem most social groups have: There is always someone (or some people) who attempt to turn things to mean something else, so fuck you, Fara; fuck you, karabare; Fuck you, AveryElle; and fuck you ydahecnot. Fuck every one of you for attempting to shame me simply for expressing an opinion. In your mad quests to be the voices of the voiceless, you have proven nothing more than idiocy and prejudice are what dictate your tongues to move as they do. Oh, and did I tell you to go fuck yourselves? If I didn't, go fuck yourselves.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Seriously, it’s bout time that was said out loud

I think as a general rule. There is not a one-size-fits-all. Not all men like one thing. Not all women like one thing.

This is essentially what I was going to write.

I have zero expectations, but honestly I don’t care for bare at all (on another woman, on myself, and especially not on my man).

Whenever a guy asks what lesbian and bisexual women like, it just stinks to high heaven of someone in a dark basement creepily jerking off to lesbians talking about the type of pussy they like. Maybe women should start asking gay guys if they need waxed assholes before engaging in anything?

And until you have had your throat fucked by a guy too soon after a nice dinner...a few pubic hairs is nothing.

I deeply apologize if my words are offensive to any cis het man super curious about the preferences of queer women.

Yes to all of this!

:heart:

My snatch also has teeth.

Lol. I’ve seen that movie! :eek:

Back