Women of Lit: Another Serious Question: Lesbian and Bi-Sexual Edition

kurrginatorX

Literotica Guru
I am not being all-inclusive in the following statement for I know there are always exceptions to the rule. That being said, men, for the most part, expect a pussy to look a certain way (feminine, cute, and well-manicured) if they are going to go down on a woman. Yes, there are some who thrive on hairy bushes, there are some who just don't care one way or the other, but the majority of men prefer shaved labia with some kind of pretty pattern atop the clit, be it a landing strip, a triangle, a mohawk, or some other design.

For the bisexual and lesbian, is the feeling the same? Do these women prefer a well-manicured, pretty pussy, or is it just the fact that pussy is there and ready, willing, and able to be eaten?

I know the wording here is crude, and I apologize for that, but I'm really just trying to emphasize for the sake of clarity.

To any males who read this thread: I am not looking for commentary from you, so please just allow the lesbian and bisexual women of lit to respond.

Thanks.

It's been a very long time for me now. But yes. I prefer manicured in some way. Same for men. Less dental floss is my preference.

Maybe he should just shut the fuck up. Men need to understand that your opinion of any woman’s body, doesn’t matter.

Maybe he should just shut the fuck up. Men need to understand that your opinion of any woman’s body, doesn’t matter.

Maybe I should shut the fuck up? Well, maybe you should fucking understand what this thread was all about. It is about the emphasis LESBIANS AND BISEXUAL WOMEN place on another woman's pussy. Fara was WRONG is saying men don't care, because we do, so who the fuck are you to put words in our mouths? You know what though? With exception to SassySheDevil and JJ, y'all can suck my ass. This is the problem most social groups have: There is always someone (or some people) who attempt to turn things to mean something else, so fuck you, Fara; fuck you, karabare; Fuck you, AveryElle; and fuck you ydahecnot. Fuck every one of you for attempting to shame me simply for expressing an opinion. In your mad quests to be the voices of the voiceless, you have proven nothing more than idiocy and prejudice are what dictate your tongues to move as they do. Oh, and did I tell you to go fuck yourselves? If I didn't, go fuck yourselves.

Men don’t care.
Trust me.

Uh, some of us care. Before I put my tongue in a pussy, before I'll even consider putting my mouth anywhere near it, I extensively examine it, ponder its imperfections, view it from different angles and under various lighting conditions. Like inspecting lumber, I pick that bitch up and eyeball her cunt for straightness, run my fingertips over the surface to check for difficult grain, and then give it a little flex, a good thump or two to ensure strength - I can't abide a cunt that splinters under stress. If there's hair, I run my fingers through it, checking for even length and good density. If it's shaped, I break out the calipers and make sure it's been evenly cropped to the millimeter. Then I give it a good tug to ensure strong roots. If it has been shaved or waxed it becomes crucial to examine for bumps or unsightly stubble; if she's going for smooth then that shit had better be like freshly zambonied ice or she's wasting my fucking time. Finally, I lean back, cross my arms, and just gaze at it, and I ask myself how looking at it makes me feel. If everything checks out then I dive in like Scrooge McDuck into his money vault and swim, swim, swim. If not, I pass. Sorry, but some of us have standards.

No one has ever looked at my pussy and said, nope.
Never happened, whether I’m fully waxed, partial, or fuzzy.
Maybe you should up your game. :D

I would eat Fara's pussy if she looked like a yeti down there. Kara too. Smooth, fuzzy, trimmed, or furry I love pussy. Just like most men do.

Just because you have some neurotic aversion to public hair does mean that all men do. You're just a mental case. Deal with it and stop acting like you are normal and can speak for all men.
And most of all stop being a dick and attacking any women that disagree with your dumbass hypothesis.

Maybe he would be so angry if he really knew what "dictates your tongue to move" and how good those moments feel. 😉

Oh and "fuck you Fara" a wise and enlightened man would know the correct phrase is "Fuck ME Fara!!" :devil:

So, an inclusive thread just for Bi and Lesbian women and the thread creator already has his own preconceived opinion? It’s really more of a fetish or GLBT thread premise anyway but FWIW telling guys they can’t post is not only rude but pointless. Further, getting butt hurt when a strong woman gives some pushback pointing out your not the one to judge is equally rude.

And you fuckers criticize us on the GB and the Politics Board. Lol...ok...sure...

I would eat Fara's pussy if she looked like a yeti down there. Kara too. Smooth, fuzzy, trimmed, or furry I love pussy. Just like most men do.

Just because you have some neurotic aversion to public hair does mean that all men do. You're just a mental case. Deal with it and stop acting like you are normal and can speak for all men.
And most of all stop being a dick and attacking any women that disagree with your dumbass hypothesis.

That was my thought. He presumes most men like a strip or a heart in the pubic hair. :rolleyes:

Well that was a GB moment

This is the winning post, in my humble opinion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, an inclusive thread just for Bi and Lesbian women and the thread creator already has his own preconceived opinion? It’s really more of a fetish or GLBT thread premise anyway but FWIW telling guys they can’t post is not only rude but pointless. Further, getting butt hurt when a strong woman gives some pushback pointing out your not the one to judge is equally rude.

I was thinking "fetish". Especially if he's wanting only opinions from a certain group of litsters. The Playground is for playing!!!

Are we really doing this again? Sometimes I just don't get it. Here in the playground is often the worst place for the ganging up shit. :rolleyes:

If one of the cool kids had asked this question, no one would have given 2 shits about it. They would have either answered it, or just moved along.

Bullshit on any one sex not caring. almost EVERYONE has a preference.

Now you are right. EVERY woman has a right to do whatever the fuck she wants with her own body, and she has just as much right to tell a guy who objects to fuck off. But that doesn't stop anyone from having a preference.
I prefer clean or trimmed. I don't want to spit up fur balls.
But am I going to kick anyone out of bed for being a full on 70s bush? No. That would be stupid.
His choice of words.. "Expect" was easily changed for my comment. I have no expectations. I don't expect anyone to do what I prefer. I don't have a problem telling someone what I like if they ask.

but to jump on him because he asked a question you didn't like.. Just fucking leave the thread. My god.

There are a million threads around Lit that asks the opinion of one sex or the other and no one complains about all those. Good fucking lord. Since when did men of all people get butt hurt about a thread asking women of their opinions???? Most guys will simply jump in even more. Because it's a thread full of women!!!

:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey, I was just sexually harassing Fara.

But in all seriousness...my only issue with the OP is that he basically stated that ALL men have the SAME preference. Which is untrue. Then again I'm not sure my opinion counts, and I'm damned sure none of you care.

Banana split with toasted coconut...damn...

Last edited:
So should those who disagreed with him have gotten together and chosen a delegate to express one opinion? And my opinion is that being so grossed out by some aspect of the beautiful vagina that you would refrain from interacting with it is, as I said, “nucking futz”

Hey, I was just sexually harassing Fara.

But in all seriousness...my only issue with the OP is that he basically stated that ALL men have the SAME preference. Which is untrue. Then again I'm not sure my opinion counts, and I'm damned sure none of you care.

Banana split with toasted coconut...damn...
I don't know when lit became someplace that needed disclaimers every time people posted. However I am learning that I put them in mine a lot more frequently now. He stated that most men expect.... he should have said most men have a preference. I changed it to say most people have a preference. Men and women usually have preferences. Smart Ones will not kick anybody out of bed because somebody does not have their Preferred Choice. However he asked if lesbians, or bi women have those same expectations. I again, changed my wording to say. Preference. Not expectation.
So should those who disagreed with him have gotten together and chosen a delegate to express one opinion? And my opinion is that being so grossed out by some aspect of the beautiful vagina that you would refrain from interacting with it is, as I said, “nucking futz”

Somehow I think you are smart enough to know what I meant. I was not talking to you.

Back