Women displaying themselves

Back in the 90s there was an survey on women that had been submitted to a histrerecomy, mainly cancer patients. One of the strange findings was the improvement of the sex life. When we expected the contrary.
To me it only stands to reason, with physical harm to reproductive systems, there will be a natural reduction of hormones, but when parts are removed and patients are switched over to synthetic hormones, hormones levels are restored. It is synthetically restored, but restored, nonetheless.

I saw that myself but from the male side when cancer destroyed my endocrine system. My sex drive is not what it was when I was in my mid-20's, but it improved a lot from how it was just prior to finding out I had brain and endocrine cancer.

I get that you're trying to understand older women, but this is just weird.

When actually it's very, very few.

You said it. Absolutely hilarious how the Freds in Frocks don't realise how really obvious they are... and what an overwhelming impression of shaky sexuality they give out by doing it.
"Freds in Frocks" - that's damn hilarious! Wife and I just laughed our asses off. maybe we're newbs, but that's just too funny not to "steal" and re-use.

Be my guest. Literotica is absolutely rife with them. I mean: completely overrun. Don't trust anyone, ever, who claims they're female... and that goes especially for anyone with an upfront female-purporting username.

My own tactic is to tell any such person approaching me right away that I will treat them as "not proven" and not give them any sexy talk to feed their fantasies... until and unless they provide uncontestable proof. It isn't spurning, merely caution born of experience.

Knowing that they aren't going to be given any titbits to dine on usually ensures that nine out of ten such "women" disappear like snow in the Sahara in short order. I think they're mainly gays trying their desperate best to get some online action.

As for the phrase itself, I saw it years ago on here. Can't claim credit for it.

You may feel differently, but in my opinion, making educated guesses when your research doesn't take you all the way to the finish line is an important part of being a writer. Being able to reach further than your own lived experiences. Putting yourself into other people's mindsets. It's a challenge sometimes, but an important one, I believe.

These "I need a woman to help me" threads are far too common here, and seldom met with much optimism. People are going to be worried you're just trying to get a woman to confess her naughty secrets to you for your own pleasure. I say write the story on your own, and see what the comments are like - and if people find it incredibly unrealistic, you could always edit it after the fact, and improve upon it. That's a better way to go about it, if you ask me.
I made a Lit rookie mistake a while back, asking for input on a female bi-gay character mindset. Someone PM’d me pointing out the reason I likely wouldn’t receive any takers (copy/paste your reasoning above.) Then a week or so later I did actually get some coaching from two fellow lit writers. Both were difference makers in my character development.

Looking for help from older / post menopausal women who like displaying themselves. To help me better understand their motives/feelings. For incorporation in a story. The woman real viewpoint. Not a male imagined fantasy.

Interested in how you feel as a woman if you like displaying your pussy once naked in bed with your lover. Not a panty flash/upskirt. A leg spread, hip forward display. Or a doggy ass cheek spread. Or....?

Do you actually like doing this? How does it make you feel? Does it feel different when post menopause and so there is no longer a risk of getting pregnant? This is the aspect I am particularly interested in. When I have slept with post menopause women - I always got the sense they felt freer and less inhibited. Perhaps just more experience - but I also felt just they could now truly relax and enjoy.

Not trying to turn this into a cougar story either. Just trying to connect with real feelings. Not male fantasy.

And is it "better" / more intimate than boob flashing. Which seems to be easy and more "throwaway".

Thanks for any thoughts. Happy to offer co-author credit if you want.
You do know that pre-menopasual women can have sex without "fear of getting pregnant", right?

Back