Women are the dominant sex

I've been dabbling with an idea to write my first story and I want to sort of write a story of a world is filled with more women than men. And I wanted men to be the ones that get used for sexual pleasure by taking it up the ass.

I'm trying to brainstorm ideas where this can be done and there can be a way to write this including a good enough way that procreation is also possible.

One such idea that I was thinking of was of a virus that makes women infertile while men get erectile dysfunction. The numbers of men dwindle a bit but not by much that it's alarming. Women come to power and as such are the ones with the good jobs, high positions in government and basically they run the world. Women dress as men and men dress as women now. Women have been given a phallic device that looks exactly like a real penis that they use to fuck the men. Maybe this device converts a woman's cum and converts it into semen or atleast some kind of ejaculation which can fertilize the 'men' to bear children.

If there's anyone that can help me develop this or give me better ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

You could try an alternate reality where men and women are reversed in their physicality. A man over 5'6" is very rare and women usually taller and more robustly built.

The men usually cannot cum without prostate manipulation. The women are naturally bi-sexual and men are generally used as breeders or sexual slaves.

I had thought about something like that but I am thinking of what would be the best way to procreate. Which is why I thought of men being the ones to bear the child.

Cool story idea! My transgender girlfriend and I live it out (not quite) as she tries to impregnate me by fucking my ass. Thatā€™s what we both fantasize anyway šŸ˜

I had thought about something like that but I am thinking of what would be the best way to procreate. Which is why I thought of men being the ones to bear the child.
You can have the men be smaller and weaker and still impregnate the women. That's the case for spiders. The women would control who is allowed to be the stud for impregnation.

It could be a situation where women decide when the men can get them pregnant, and the rest of the time men are used for women's pleasure only.

Men could be treated like pets or are subservient to women in relationships. You could make it a cultural thing that men are locked up in chastity unless the women decide to let them out to play.

Back