Work place sexcapades

DirtyDieselTech

Graying Ginger
I'm thinking of doing a story about a Boss, his wife and the fairly young attractive female secretary.

If there are any men or women that see this and have experience in being a secretary, I'd love to hear from you to get a better idea of how one dresses in reality for this kind of job and the interactions between you and your boss.

I'm thinking of doing a story about a Boss, his wife and the fairly young attractive female secretary.

If there are any men or women that see this and have experience in being a secretary, I'd love to hear from you to get a better idea of how one dresses in reality for this kind of job and the interactions between you and your boss.
Just from my observations, it varies widely based on the culture of the job. A lawyer's admin assistant might have to look very nice. But in a tech environment, it might be jeans and a blouse. Try a Google search for lady's business attire, and lady's business casual attire. Appreciate the effort you're putting into the details of your story.

Back