Breeding program

TanyaDeVayer

Experienced
After a cataclysm the world has lost most of its population and most men.
To repopulate the planet the most attractive young (but legal age) males take part in a breeding program where they have wild sex with countless hot women between 25 and 35. All of that is taking place in a very comfortable hotel like setting where the couples can choose from various rooms and settings.

I'm thinking more of a Logans Run or The Island kind of vibe. A very hedonistic atmosphere, but what happens to the people no longer of breeding ages? Soylent Green?

To repopulate the planet the most attractive young (but legal age) males take part in a breeding program where they have wild sex with countless hot women between 25 and 35. All of that is taking place in a very comfortable hotel like setting where the couples can choose from various rooms and settings.
I take it you've never seen The Road Warrior, Mad Max or any similar film?

Cataclysmic, de-populated, attractive people and comfortable hotels don't fit in the same story.

The survivors will be the dreggs of society and most buildings will be in ruins.

If most of the men are gone, you are going to want all the men breeding for genetic diversity purposes. You have a handful of guys making hundreds of babies and everyone ends up banging their cousin in a generation or two. Which is great if you are writing an incest story, not so much for having a viable population.
Also, if we are post apocalypse then comfortable and hedonistic are usually out.
Maybe a virus rendered all but a handful of men sterile? Society is chugging along, but we need kids. Sort of a reverse Handmaid's tale?

I take it you've never seen The Road Warrior, Mad Max or any similar film?

Cataclysmic, de-populated, attractive people and comfortable hotels don't fit in the same story.

The survivors will be the dreggs of society and most buildings will be in ruins.
Yes, I haven't seen this movie. In fact I was more thinking about a scenario like in the movie the island. The one with where people are cloned.
Maybe the story should be more like this. A big illusion in a high tech world.

https://literotica.com/s/special-order-77
This story is from a female perspective.
The breeding takes place at college/university gym. The females are required to have sex frequently so that they will get pregnant. The teachers join in as well.

Shame this story has lots of spelling mistakes and has a few plotholes. It never got a part 2 either.

In the future I want to write a similar story

I just wanted to create an age difference situation where young guys and women have sex.
Now you are talking my language. So maintaining my original idea, and adding yours - in this hedonistic world, breeders age out of the program at 26. After that, they are trained in a skill or trade and go on to work for the Enclave. Building, maintaining, feeding, and even working as caretakers for the breeders.

Imagine a mature female director who works in and around the young beautiful men of breeding age every day and then eventually she just can't help herself. Young fit bodies, it's just more than she can resist. It takes her about two seconds to decide the couch in her office needs moving and a couple of handsome studs are more than willing to help her out after the rest of the staff has gone home for the day. She smiles wickedly as she locks her office door.

Flip the script and there's a young woman in the program who's intensely attracted to older men. And right now everything in her world encourages her to embrace her wanton nature and have sex. The handsome older man who is servicing the air conditioning system in her quarters is just too much of a temptation. The service tech is a former male breeder and knows exactly what she's up for. Another locked door and things get hot in that room even though the air conditioning is fixed.

Now you are talking my language. So maintaining my original idea, and adding yours - in this hedonistic world, breeders age out of the program at 26. After that, they are trained in a skill or trade and go on to work for the Enclave. Building, maintaining, feeding, and even working as caretakers for the breeders.

Imagine a mature female director who works in and around the young beautiful men of breeding age every day and then eventually she just can't help herself. Young fit bodies, it's just more than she can resist. It takes her about two seconds to decide the couch in her office needs moving and a couple of handsome studs are more than willing to help her out after the rest of the staff has gone home for the day. She smiles wickedly as she locks her office door.

Flip the script and there's a young woman in the program who's intensely attracted to older men. And right now everything in her world encourages her to embrace her wanton nature and have sex. The handsome older man who is servicing the air conditioning system in her quarters is just too much of a temptation. The service tech is a former male breeder and knows exactly what she's up for. Another locked door and things get hot in that room even though the air conditioning is fixed.
What about the setting? I think it should be pure luxury. Guys are 18-20, girls 22-26.

What about the setting? I think it should be pure luxury. Guys are 18-20, girls 22-26.
Of course. A truly hedonistic setting. Pools, hot tubs and saunas, enchanting gardens, and parks, food is decadent but portions are controlled and they are encouraged to keep themselves fit. Public baths and showers, orgy rooms to make Caligula weep for joy.
A closed, managed society of scantily clad people all under 30 because of Carousel.
Yep.

Of course. A truly hedonistic setting. Pools, hot tubs and saunas, enchanting gardens, and parks, food is decadent but portions are controlled and they are encouraged to keep themselves fit. Public baths and showers, orgy rooms to make Caligula weep for joy.
But that's just for the breeders.

everyone else works in postapocalyptic slums.

at 20*, [sex - whichever you want to be younger in this scenario] can apply to enter the luxurious breeding program. Applicants are judged on their qualifications, including appearance, stamina, creativity, enthusiasm, and kinkiness.

The audition is a practical demonstration, of course.

* I say 20, because it gives applicants two years to 'train' and 'study' for their audition into the program. Tutors (people who've aged out of the program) can be quite expensive, but their skill and expertise is well worth it.

Applicants are judged on their qualifications, including appearance, stamina, creativity, enthusiasm, and kinkiness.
I imagine the young guys have nothing else in mind than sex with hot women. They are completly focused on that. In this world this is the best work you can get.

If most of the men are gone, you are going to want all the men breeding for genetic diversity purposes. You have a handful of guys making hundreds of babies and everyone ends up banging their cousin in a generation or two. Which is great if you are writing an incest story, not so much for having a viable population.
Also, if we are post apocalypse then comfortable and hedonistic are usually out.
Maybe a virus rendered all but a handful of men sterile? Society is chugging along, but we need kids. Sort of a reverse Handmaid's tale?
This is the basic plot to: Quaranteam

A virus (hits concurrently with covid) wipes out most of the male population so men have to form harems to try to jump start repopulating.

That would be an excellent story to write but my character would me a healthy 53 year old john homes. Seeding age range listed above.

Back