Women displaying themselves

BCJ111

Mature
Looking for help from older / post menopausal women who like displaying themselves. To help me better understand their motives/feelings. For incorporation in a story. The woman real viewpoint. Not a male imagined fantasy.

Interested in how you feel as a woman if you like displaying your pussy once naked in bed with your lover. Not a panty flash/upskirt. A leg spread, hip forward display. Or a doggy ass cheek spread. Or....?

Do you actually like doing this? How does it make you feel? Does it feel different when post menopause and so there is no longer a risk of getting pregnant? This is the aspect I am particularly interested in. When I have slept with post menopause women - I always got the sense they felt freer and less inhibited. Perhaps just more experience - but I also felt just they could now truly relax and enjoy.

Not trying to turn this into a cougar story either. Just trying to connect with real feelings. Not male fantasy.

And is it "better" / more intimate than boob flashing. Which seems to be easy and more "throwaway".

Thanks for any thoughts. Happy to offer co-author credit if you want.

Last edited:
One bump and then I'll make a best guess!! :)

You may feel differently, but in my opinion, making educated guesses when your research doesn't take you all the way to the finish line is an important part of being a writer. Being able to reach further than your own lived experiences. Putting yourself into other people's mindsets. It's a challenge sometimes, but an important one, I believe.

These "I need a woman to help me" threads are far too common here, and seldom met with much optimism. People are going to be worried you're just trying to get a woman to confess her naughty secrets to you for your own pleasure. I say write the story on your own, and see what the comments are like - and if people find it incredibly unrealistic, you could always edit it after the fact, and improve upon it. That's a better way to go about it, if you ask me.

I understand the need for questions to get things right for a story. Just as an example, I am writing a novel now where a lady gets her legs burned during an explosion, and struggles later with her scarred legs during the obligatory sex scene. I wish I knew more about her mindset to get that aspect of the story right, so I do understand the original poster’s frustrations. I am just not sure limiting that specific question to ladies on this site is a great idea. No one knows a person better than their spouse after all.

I know my ex-wife was not quite post-menopausal, but had an interesting take on openly going nude in public. It all started one night on a diner-date when she was not wearing much, due to the material of the minidress she was only wearing the dress and a pair of high heels. That was it; nothing under the dress. On the way home I stripped her naked and tossed her clothing in the back seat. Since it was a two-hour ride home, she would go from being relaxed in the more rural areas of our commute, and downright petrified in the more urban areas where streetlights let others see her undressed. We even had a close call with a state police officer, and at home I made her go naked from the car into the house. To my surprise she later said she thought about that night a lot when she masturbated.

It really showed her mindset on public nudity at an elevated age. While she was a very good looking woman, displaying herself naked was not something she was just going to do. For her it took someone else “forcing” her, like me taking off her clothes for her in the car that night. She would not just take them off herself, but trust me, I did not work to hard to get them off her. Later in our marriage, her clothes would come off in semi-public settings if she “lost a bet”, or some other situation where it was not her fault, she was coerced or downright blackmailed. The point here is; she really liked them being off, she just did not want to admit it was her choice to do so.

But as her husband, I knew her well and could work little ways in to get what she wanted; to be naked in semi-public. The original poster could discount what I have said because they only wanted a “woman’s perspective”, but this is Literotica where 99% of the “women” on here are really men anyway. I could easily have set up a secondary account with a female sounding name, typed “my hubby” a few times to throw people off, and think for some reason I am fooling everyone. The point is, with research, just ask your question and filter out the answers as best you can.

this is Literotica where 99% of the “women” on here are really men anyway. I could easily have set up a secondary account with a female sounding name, typed “my hubby” a few times to throw people off, and think for some reason I am fooling everyone.

When actually it's very, very few.

You said it. Absolutely hilarious how the Freds in Frocks don't realise how really obvious they are... and what an overwhelming impression of shaky sexuality they give out by doing it.

These "I need a woman to help me" threads are far too common here, and seldom met with much optimism
Thanks for the advice - new here still trying to get the culture down.

Just trying to be honest to her viewpoint. Would hate to write something and have a woman hate it for being patently unrealistic.

Just trying to be honest to her viewpoint. Would hate to write something and have a woman hate it for being patently unrealistic.
One thing you should take note of, it all depends on how they grew up and the person's culture. Such as a nudist wouldn't be all that shy. A girl who grew up in a catholic church and had parents who made sure she didn't wear any revealing clothing would most likely but a lot more embarrassed. especially if it is her first time. There really wouldn't be a right or wrong answer but only the question is, what is the girl's background like in your story even if you didn't tell it to us? What did you make her character like or want to be?

It would be the same for guys, some would be embarrassed and shy while others wouldn't care if they showed themselves off. To give a real-life example on an extreme side of things (it's your story so it doesn't need to be based on real life). There was a couple who got married and still didn't have sex with each other for over 14 years because they both were too shy and embarrassed. Sadly when they finally did the deed they both died. Google "Japanese couple died from a heart attack during first intercourse" if you want to find the article.

I fully understand, and I appreciate writing with integrity from another gender's viewpoint.

Just don't be afraid to write. It can lead to "Paralysis by analysis" meaning too much research prevents a story from being written. It's okay to get some things wrong, and especially so on the rough draft. You have to have something to work with, and so editing is where the magic really happens.

They say the best things you can do in life is to do something that terrifies you, and yet is thrilling. For a lady, that can be public nudity considering she is subjected to something like 600 images per day of what media, advertisers, and others feel the "ideal" lady should look like. Yet to be nude and thrill men is a huge turn on for them, yet also incredibly scary because she knows she will never measure up as she inevitably has flaws. When I first met my ex-wife, she was petrified of nudity outside the bedroom, but it was pretty evident, she LOVED the thought of doing it, she just had to be "forced" by someone else to do it.

Interestingly enough, I saw her picture on this site a few weeks ago, post-divorce. It is good to know that she still has the confidence to pose for semi-nude pictures.

Yeah, the other day in the grocery store, i saw an asian gal/guy wearing a short knee length pleated frock, little developed breasts, long hairs and on cell with his so/gf getting instructions on what to buy and the face was decidedly more masculine. since he did not have leg hairs and i am not sure, transparent stockings, did look like a woman from afar in this grocery store with low lighting. And no lipstick or red powder on cheeks or mascara, so an amateur.
Just to be clear, I was not referencing transgenderism in any way.

I was referring to members on this site who give themselves female sounding names and clearly are pretending to be women, where their words, verbiage, desires, etc all scream they are obviously men. It still amazes me that they think they are fooling everyone.

Not sure about intentional "displaying" but exposure is certainly the stuff of recurrent dreams for both sexes, we're told. Maybe there's a shame taboo about it. Two questions occur to me:

Would this be stronger in females?

Could the dream be a cover for actually wanting to be on carnal display but never daring in RL?

Not sure about intentional "displaying" but exposure is certainly the stuff of recurrent dreams for both sexes, we're told. Maybe there's a shame taboo about it. Two questions occur to me:

Would this be stronger in females?

Could the dream be a cover for actually wanting to be on carnal display but never daring in RL?

I'd be interested to know the answer to that. It's surely connected to the matter of whether this alleged subconscious "wish to be raped" urge exists in women or not. At the very least it's pretty much on the same level.

I'd be interested to know the answer to that. It's surely connected to the matter of whether this alleged subconscious "wish to be raped" urge exists in women or not. At the very least it's pretty much on the same level.
And it could be the start point for many a fantasy written down, i.e. a story!

I can answer that: yes, it is quite common.

I only know this from my ex-wife, but before meeting me, she would go to a website set up for ladies who wanted to non-consensual sex. A few times she did this, having consensual/non-consensual sex with strangers. Her take on it was that it was okay. She could not fault the man because he was giving her what he thought she wanted, but it was always brutal sex. Ripping off her clothes, being forceful, etc, but that was not really what she wanted. What she was really looking for, was to be so wanted, so desired, that even if she said “no”, the man would not be able to control himself, and take her anyway no matter the latter die consequences. Yes, being rough was part of that, but the man focused only on that, and it was not fully what she was looking for.

Why would she want that?

She grew up in a very religious home with a narcissist for a mother. No matter what she did, it was not good enough, and she was blamed for it, even if it was not her fault. I mean blamed for EVERYTHING. Being a very pretty lady (she did professional modeling at one point) men saw her as a sex symbol, and she liked sex. Kinky sex. She just felt guilty because of her upbringing. So, in her mind, if she was “forced” into having rough sex, it was not her fault, and thus okay because she never consented to it. This was how her mind worked, and still does. It’s really strange I know, but her entire life she has been overloaded with guilt. This crazy way to divert blame frees her of that.

This very much crosses over into public nudity. For her, honestly it was more like semi-public nudity. At a dance club for instance where regular people danced, she would climb up on these two twirly poles they had, and take off her clothes. The first time it was just topless, but the second time her it was fully naked. It was only for a minute before the bouncers had her put her clothes back on, but she did it, and with about 300-400 people there. So not fully public-nude per se because it was just at a dance club and not in a park or anything, but still brazen. Other times she would ride naked in the car, wear mini=skirts without panties, and generally wear clothing that would “accidentally” show parts of her that only her husband should see.

Like setting up her “rapes”, all of this was not her fault; at least not in her mind. She would not have taken off her clothes at the club if she was not drinking, and letting that guy see her sex in Denny’s when taking one of the kids to the bathroom, was just poor timing and unfortunate positioning. And taking the stairs by the food court in the mall in a miniskirt was because one of the kids needed to go to the bookstore up there.

It sounds strange I know, but when a personality like hers has to be suppressed due to guilt decade after decade, the mind devices coping mechanisms. Devising ways to be “forced” was that coping mechanism for her.

By the way: I saw a picture of her on this very site, but on the Fetish Subforum a few weeks ago. Not fully nude, and not directly posted, but a picture Kippert had hotlinked, so it is good to see that she is still enjoying posing in very risqué attire and getting the exposure that she always loved. Good for her.

A very interesting and illuminating contribution, CuttingEdge. Food for thought, albeit based on a single example. I never knew there were websites like the one mentioned.

I've never heard of such sites either. If they did indeed exist they would be a huge settings playground for erotic writers.

Absolutely they would. Just read 0000zing's thing about couples. Could use it there, for starters!

Oh... just read this. Indeed it could be used for the two couples thread. Taking it back to the OP, though, I would be interested in knowing whether the exposure thing and the supposed "desire to be forced" urge are really one and the same thing. Are women (in particular) really that possessed by some kind of victim mentality? I have my doubts.

Are women (in particular) really that possessed by some kind of victim mentality? I have my doubts.
I hope not. And not what I was looking for. Hope more a "desire to display".

Ands how does that make them feel

I have been with a few post-menopausal women, but keep in mind this includes ladies who have had hysterectomy's or partial ones too. It changes them for sure.

I know they are VERY erotic because they know they cannot get pregnant, in that it seems they are open to wild sex because for them sex is just that, fun sex and nothing else, since it will never result in the birth of a child. I had one lady; a first-time date that turned into a one-night-stand, who told me outright, "go ahead and cum inside me since I cannot get pregnant". I was rather surprised, but complied. I will say that it is a sad situation as everyone of them regretted not being able to have kids, and with me having them, and her not, made the relationship difficult because as any parent can attest, having kids CHANGES EVERYTHING.

For my girlfriend who is going through menopause now, it is not so much her, but others around her that influence how she "displays".

For instance, she has no problem wearing miniskirts, stockings and heels for me to places like dinner-dates and church. Yet she becomes self-conscious of it because her mother tells her, "you are too old to wear that". So, if we go to her mom's after church now, she doesn't wear that kind outfit. But it is only because of what others say that she wears differing outfits.

The same with her doctor. She told her wearing pantyhose is not good for vaginal health. My girlfriend did not take that advice to strongly as she wears pantyhose and stockings a lot, but it was a sphere of influence nonetheless.

But it is no different at 50 years old as it is at 18 years old: a lady is subjected to 600 images per day of what the ideal woman should look like according to the media and advertising, and she is well aware that her age she does not stack up to that, either of others in her age range, or that she is getting older and not what she once was. In that, it is not so much for a lady to feel different, but for the man in her life to combat the world and make her feel beautiful and special.

Myself, I no longer need a beautiful lady on my arm. I was once married to that type of lady, and can tell you first hand, yes it was nice on a dinner date to have her with me, but it really sucked when I was in the hospital for four days and she never came to visit. Now at age 50, I value non-sexual attributes far more than sexual ones. Fiscal concerns, places we go on vacation, transforming our home, and retirement all are far more important to me than having a stunning woman on my arm. I have had that, and good riddance.

CuttingEdge, I really don't think that's relevant to the OP. Just being good looking is different from the kind of wanton "displaying" the thread is talking about.

Just to be clear, I was not referencing transgenderism in any way.

I was referring to members on this site who give themselves female sounding names and clearly are pretending to be women, where their words, verbiage, desires, etc all scream they are obviously men. It still amazes me that they think they are fooling everyone.

I think its all a matter of definition. That guy was a male, just to get attention of women, or to be under femdom, for female love. What else can it be? These days, women want men to do grocery shopping, wash dishes, do laundry and all the household chores before giving any love and attention. I do not think this was a transgender case in the grocery store as he had no lipstick.

Since you are saying, there are guys here under female names, means, all these stories are very distorted. Looks to me like some political agenda to inject almost sick "incest" and perversion into the society. What do you think?

Looking for help from older / post menopausal women who like displaying themselves. To help me better understand their motives/feelings. For incorporation in a story. The woman real viewpoint. Not a male imagined fantasy.

Interested in how you feel as a woman if you like displaying your pussy once naked in bed with your lover. Not a panty flash/upskirt. A leg spread, hip forward display. Or a doggy ass cheek spread. Or....?

Do you actually like doing this? How does it make you feel? Does it feel different when post menopause and so there is no longer a risk of getting pregnant? This is the aspect I am particularly interested in. When I have slept with post menopause women - I always got the sense they felt freer and less inhibited. Perhaps just more experience - but I also felt just they could now truly relax and enjoy.

Not trying to turn this into a cougar story either. Just trying to connect with real feelings. Not male fantasy.

And is it "better" / more intimate than boob flashing. Which seems to be easy and more "throwaway".

Thanks for any thoughts. Happy to offer co-author credit if you want.
Back in the 90s there was an survey on women that had been submitted to a histrerecomy, mainly cancer patients. One of the strange findings was the improvement of the sex life. When we expected the contrary.

I'm just wondering whether in fact most people, regardless of gender, have occasional dreams or fantasies involving the vulnerability of nakedness. I wouldn't be surprised if this were a theme common across cultures where hiding sexuality was the default position.

Back