Woman watching men suck cock

When my husband admitted his bisexuality I was a little shocked and he was happy to stop if I didn't want him to carry on. We talked about it for a while and I told him I was ok with it, it was a time when we had started exploring different options with our sex life. He had a couple of meetings and I liked to hear the details of what he had got up to. He suggested that I come along one day and watch him and another guy. I wasn't sure but I was curious about watching him do something like that. We arranged with a guy who he had met before, the rule was that I would just watch and I wouldn't be involved. I sat there as my husband was on his knees sucking this guys cock and I was finding it a turn on, hubby also took his load as well. Then then swapped and I watched Hubby getting sucked till he shot in this guys mouth. After we left this guys house we went straight home and I was so turned on that we basically ripped each others clothes off when we got in the house. I did accompany some other times and got more involved as it went on.

Back