Woke Un-American Women's Soccer Team Embarrasses Their Country, Again.

It's not like he ever committed any crimes as long as they can convince you he did. Everything they want you to believe about Trump the man you voted for is committing or has committed. All of this media protection for Biden really isn't about him. What we're seeing is all of the Obama alumni in the administration, those really running the country right now, protecting the man who assigned Joe Biden to handle the foreign affairs in Ukraine and elsewhere, Barack Obama and his legacy. You need to get a clue.
Deep State!

Drink!

I have no interest in this Third World sport you call "football," especially this woke team of anti-American bitches who hate our country and disrespect it publicly. To me and many others, they're all a bunch of new-age losers. When you talk to an American about "football" we will be thinking about real football like you find in the NFL and the NCAA, not the bunch of whining non-hacking pansies on the US women's soccer team. Smoke on that for a while.:D
Then why read and post an article about it?

I have no interest in this Third World sport you call "football," especially this woke team of anti-American bitches who hate our country and disrespect it publicly. To me and many others, they're all a bunch of new-age losers. When you talk to an American about "football" we will be thinking about real football like you find in the NFL and the NCAA, not the bunch of whining non-hacking pansies on the US women's soccer team. Smoke on that for a while.:D
Pansies on the usnwt? Thought you were agin gender reassignment.

have we determined what makes the team "woke?" i mean besides being a ethnically diverse group of women.

Because our team, the American team, is a disgrace to our country.
Were they a "disgrace" when they were winning and the only ones that put American soccer on the winner's stage with the stars to show for it?

Because they were the same way then as they are now when they won those. Diverse ethnicities, diverse sexualities, colored hair, pro-choice feminists, well-muscled, pro athletic skill sets, educated and successful...everything that makes you shit your diapers about modern women. All that "wokeness."

You're such an Easy-Bake Oven caricature of what you represent. I'm going to enjoy watching your world cratering further into mouth-foaming madness when your orange overlord Cheeto's due date with destiny gets ever so closer. :ROFLMAO:

So let me get this straight…. You are clearly a nationalist and very proud of the country in which you clearly chose to be born in and yet you are talk shit on a team representing that same country despite liking the sport or not? You choose not to support a sport because you simply don’t like it because it’s not your thing or because it was not invented in “the greatest country God ever gave anyone”? Or is it just to talk shit on women athletes? So you’d rather watch grown ass men play grab ass and tackle each other and give each other TBI’s because they aren’t “pussies” for hurting themselves for your entertainment? If this isn’t a metaphor for the modern straight white American male then I don’t know what is….. political affiliation aside, you sir, are just an asshole.

You created a thread on a sport you have no interest in just so you can hate on women? I feel sorry for the women in your life, assuming there are any, and are not make out of latex and require inflating.

So let me get this straight…. You are clearly a nationalist and very proud of the country in which you clearly chose to be born in and yet you are talk shit on a team representing that same country despite liking the sport or not? You choose not to support a sport because you simply don’t like it because it’s not your thing or because it was not invented in “the greatest country God ever gave anyone”? Or is it just to talk shit on women athletes? So you’d rather watch grown ass men play grab ass and tackle each other and give each other TBI’s because they aren’t “pussies” for hurting themselves for your entertainment? If this isn’t a metaphor for the modern straight white American male then I don’t know what is….. political affiliation aside, you sir, are just an asshole.
I think he calls it "being a patriot" but ya know....your description just doesn't sound as cool.

They had some injured starting players. Sweden has been famously chill about covid. I wonder how much did that affect Sweden being the healthier team.

The Europeans say that the main reason that Americans mainly play sports that nobody else does is because they can't win. Then they call themselves the 'World Champions of America'.

You created a thread on a sport you have no interest in just so you can hate on women? I feel sorry for the women in your life, assuming there are any, and are not make out of latex and require inflating.
I don't hate women. I hate those who hate America but benefit from it. Our women's team is a disgrace deserving of its failure.

I don't hate women. I hate those who hate America but benefit from it. Our women's team is a disgrace deserving of its failure.
They don't "hate" America, they want it to be better and live up to its chosen creeds.

Had they won that game and moved on to the next round, this thread doesn't exist because it your daily leash-holders wouldn't have manufactured the outrage from Cheeto's bullshit. You don't actually make threads that come from yourself, you aggregate the shit that comes down the pipe from the machine.

LOL there are no women in his life. He even used to brag about paying for sex (in Vietnam) with cans of corn...

Hooray for democracy, but this is an empire with a legacy of genocide and extortion. The extortion is decreasing now only because the military is losing the power to enforce it. So I don't feel particularly proud of my country. I can see why many people who care about civil rights would openly disrespect it.

I have no interest in this Third World sport you call "football,
You are sorely misinformed about joga bonito

"especially this woke team of anti-American bitches who hate our country and disrespect it publicly. To me and many others, they're all a bunch of new-age losers.
You paint with a wide brush. I guess your tribe calls all those strong women lezbos because they threaten your male patriarchy with their scary strapons!

When you talk to an American about "football" we will be thinking about real football like you find in the NFL and the NCAA,
Only because we’re a fair bit ethnocentric

not the bunch of whining non-hacking pansies on the US women's soccer team. Smoke on that for a while.:D
Say what?

Because our team, the American team, is a disgrace to our country.
How? They didn’t live up to our hopes, but that’s sports.

Back