Woke Un-American Women's Soccer Team Embarrasses Their Country, Again.

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

‘Sick Joke’: Megan Rapinoe Ends Her Career with Missed Penalty Kick that Costs U.S. the World Cup​

SIMON KENT6 Aug 2023

The result ended the international career of Rapinoe, the Golden Boot winner of the 2019 tournament who is retiring after the World Cup.

It is the earliest exit in tournament history for the United States, four-time winners of the World Cup.

The United States claimed the last two Women’s World Cups and four of the eight editions held before this year’s event Down Under.

They had never gone out before the semi-final stage.

This time they have been sent packing in the last 16 having won just one game and that an unconvincing 3-0 defeat of Vietnam.

More here: https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...ed-penalty-kick-that-costs-u-s-the-world-cup/

Get Woke go broke. The good thing is America won't have to see or hear much from that anti-American green-haired dope running the team.

The thing about her is most of her fans never knew who she was until she opened her mouth bout politics
"Hey, you see Megan Rapinoe last night?"
"Who the hell is that?"
Shoots her mouth off about Trump
"Oh, she's wonderful. bestest soccor player evahhhhh I watch all the time."

End of the day, the positive is it did get some people to watch women's soccor which on the world cup level has been better than the US men's team for quite some time so she got some great female athletes well deserved attention.

On the negative side, she got to caught up in the politics and her twitter stans and her play showed it. She had a good career, but like many didn't go out on a high note.

But I think she's still going to be playing for her club team a little while longer if anyone wants to see her.

In summary: fat old men criticize professional female athletes. The US wasn't the only highly rated team to have been knocked out earlier than expected. That's what happens in tournaments like this.
Those are the guys who can't find their dick without google maps but say women should lose a few pounds.

The rights obsessions with people they hate is odd.
Just them? Trump has been in the left's head for 8 years and its getting worse every day.
Never seen anything like it. I used to think TDS was a made up thing, but...Phizer needs to get a vaccine for it.

Duplicate thread, dumbass.

'Memba when Liberals were supposedly the "snowflakes" for being upset about stuff?

You Deplorables are triggered by women's soccer, women's sports in general, pancake syrup, Chicago, Hollywood, beer sponsors, every commercial on television, drag shows, dating apps, NCIS, Transformers, The Sims, Google, Brittany Griner, auto-correct (fuckin' auto-correct!), flags, Americans choosing where they shop, the FAA, black people, clouds, banks, Facebook, comic book characters, NASA, teaching history, Mick Jagger's clothes, children's books, A.I., Chick Fil A, California, James Bond, M&Ms, movies about toys... 🤣🤣

Just them? Trump has been in the left's head for 8 years and its getting worse every day.
Never seen anything like it. I used to think TDS was a made up thing, but...Phizer needs to get a vaccine for it.
Lol.....there's a website dedicated to made up homicides committed by one of the right wing's targets. But sure....TDS and all.

In summary: fat old men criticize professional female athletes. The US wasn't the only highly rated team to have been knocked out earlier than expected. That's what happens in tournaments like this.
How do you know they are fat?

Americans hating on other americans is awesome.

Also OP supports trumps quest to over turn elections. What's more anti american than that?

I don't get why people are still talking about him. It's not like he's a threat to our democracy.

And it's not like his many trials are in the papers everyday for because he committed crimes before and after he was president.

And it's not like he's running for president again.

Yup, must be TDS.

I don't get why people are still talking about him. It's not like he's a threat to our democracy.

And it's not like his many trials are in the papers everyday for because he committed crimes before and after he was president.

Yup, must be TDS.
Their denial to these facts that are blatantly obvious to the unindoctrinated is all you need to know that they are in a cult.

It's a massive case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Strong women totally emasculate right wing nutters by just existing.

Yup, must be TDS.
It's not like he ever committed any crimes as long as they can convince you he did. Everything they want you to believe about Trump the man you voted for is committing or has committed. All of this media protection for Biden really isn't about him. What we're seeing is all of the Obama alumni in the administration, those really running the country right now, protecting the man who assigned Joe Biden to handle the foreign affairs in Ukraine and elsewhere, Barack Obama and his legacy. You need to get a clue.

Last edited:
A team lost a match and Trump pipes up with random capital letters to tell the world that it was Biden's fault.

But the left have TDS.

‘Sick Joke’: Megan Rapinoe Ends Her Career with Missed Penalty Kick that Costs U.S. the World Cup​

SIMON KENT6 Aug 2023

The result ended the international career of Rapinoe, the Golden Boot winner of the 2019 tournament who is retiring after the World Cup.

It is the earliest exit in tournament history for the United States, four-time winners of the World Cup.

The United States claimed the last two Women’s World Cups and four of the eight editions held before this year’s event Down Under.

This time they have been sent packing in the last 16 having won just one game and that an unconvincing 3-0 defeat of Vietnam.

More here: https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...ed-penalty-kick-that-costs-u-s-the-world-cup/

Get Woke go broke. The good thing is America won't have to see or hear much from that anti-American green-haired dope running the team.
If you had a real interest in football you’d realise that’s it’s a team game, that penalty shootouts are are always unpredictable and that’s it’s risky having a late extra time sub take a pen.
Uswnt should have won the game in normal time.
Using breitbart for information is always likely to lead one to be misinformed.

SIMON KENT6 Aug 2023

It's official.
Reichguide gets his information from Not-Very-Bright Bart.

If you had a real interest in football you’d realise that’s it’s a team game, that penalty shootouts are are always unpredictable and that’s it’s risky having a late extra time sub take a pen.
Uswnt should have won the game in normal time.
Using breitbart for information is always likely to lead one to be misinformed.
I have no interest in this Third World sport you call "football," especially this woke team of anti-American bitches who hate our country and disrespect it publicly. To me and many others, they're all a bunch of new-age losers. When you talk to an American about "football" we will be thinking about real football like you find in the NFL and the NCAA, not the bunch of whining non-hacking pansies on the US women's soccer team. Smoke on that for a while.:D

I have no interest in this Third World sport you call "football," especially this woke team of anti-American bitches who hate our country and disrespect it publicly. To me and many others, they're all a bunch of new-age losers. When you talk to an American about "football" we will be thinking about real football like you find in the NFL and the NCAA, not the bunch of whining non-hacking pansies on the US women's soccer team. Smoke on that for a while.:D
Histrionics.

Back