With no Remorse-Acquisition of a toy (Closed for TirithIre)

Zora sat there against the door in tears, she had no idea how long she was there for and didn't really give a shit either. None of this incident was her fault and she was sure as a sex slave it would be placed upon her since he was some big time fucking trainer.

All the events went through her head from the time he came into her room and tried to force himself upon her, from the moment he chased her around the bed and across the room. Zora remembered hitting the door button, running and screaming down to the bathroom where he came in and finally she screamed loud enough to get attention and he left as quickly as he came.

She did resist the guards but she didn't want them touching her, she would have willingly went back to her room if they would have left her alone but they kept on grabbing at her like the Irish man did and it just triggered a reaction to their actions. Zora did go willingly once she was in the hallway and half way to her room. It was to be her 'safe zone' but apparently it wasn't.

Zora moved from the door to a far corner of the room where she sat curled up in the darkness. The door opened and she watched to see who entered and it was her master. He came over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder as she turned from him. "I did warn you he might try something... Are you ok?"

"Yes and no," Zora said as she laid her head on her knees and just wished everything and everyone to go away and leave her alone. Her stomach felt nauseated as she looked up to him just a bit as he stood there.

He hadn't bothered to really study the outburst from her too much on the video... to him he had seen that she just wanted to be left alone and let to walk back to the room on her own. He understood as well the trauma that had happened to her... but even as she said that she wasn't all right he frowned deeply.

" What did he do? did he rape you?" he asked matter of factly, worrying the worst case scenario. Unbeknownst to both Baron as well as Zora Damian had installed a camera of his own in her room that was connected to a private connection and wasn't a part of the system... so anything that HAD happened in her room HAD been picked up.

He knelt though and gently picked her up, pulling her to him as he moved her over to the bed and sat her in his lap, he holding her as his hand ran through her hair. " I am sorry for leaving you... I should have stayed with you." He grumbled slightly, she able to feel how he shook slightly in his own anger.

" I should go kick his ass... he has no respect for any rules." He growled ever so slightly... there no doubt in his mind that he could take the big Irishman... he hadn't been lying to Zora when he had said that he was so skilled in self defense... he hadn't actually shared with her the fact that he was also military trained... Damian wasn't a man to fuck with.

He sighed though and waited for her to share with him what had been done to her... he feared the worst really.

"What did he do? did he rape you?" Her master asked as she was curled up in the corner. Zora turned her head slightly and looked past him as she spoke out.

"No, he tried..." Zora said as she sniffled. It was like the first day all over again, except she didn't give the trainer a chance where this time she was able to move where as before she wasn't. "I was able to move faster than that bastard...I got out the door and ran, ran to the bathroom where he, he cornered me there. I screamed and screamed as loud as I could."

He knelt down to her and he helped her to her feet, in all honesty inside her she felt like he was the enemy as well, even though she knew in her heart he wasn't. This incident was leaving a sourness within her. She had been raped once, then almost raped a second time and next time she wouldn't take it. He was way bigger than her but the old saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall came to mind. What was the worst they could do to her? They already stripped her of her life as she knew it and she was angry inside at everyone and everything.

"I am sorry for leaving you... I should have stayed with you." He said as he placed her on his lap as he sat upon her bed running his fingers through her hair. She really wanted to be angry with him, but she knew in her heart and head that he wasn't to blame, she wasn't sure who really was except that big old bastard himself.

"It wasn't your fault master, you followed the rules like you're supposed to. It was him who is to blame..." She said starring at the window looking to the sky.

"I should go kick his ass... he has no respect for any rules." Her master said as she turned to look to him.

"Then I'd not have you here with me." She turned away and it was the truth, without him she was more or less free game to anyone they handed her off to. "I'm tired master mind if you leave me to sleep please? I will be fine alone and prefer it." She moved from his lap and walked around as she turned down the covers and climbed in and curled up under them. "Night master..." was all she said to him.

They had begun to make headway in her having his trust in him... and then Baron had to go and ruin it. Even as he looked to her as she had explained that he had tried he nodded to her... though even as she felt his hand stroking her hair, soothing her slightly.

Even as he looked to her though he nodded as she said that, though as she pushed him away he sighed and nodded. " I will ensure that you are not disturbed." He remarked as he left her to sleep, he moving out of the room he had a few friends here, so he retrieved one of the guards, and explaining the situation he went back to his own room.

Once there he retrieved the video and watching it he frowned deeply before he turned it off and sending it to his supervisors he explained that he would not be disciplining Zora over her outburst considering Baron's attempted rape. He ALSO made it quite clear that if this happened again he WOULD take action against Baron... and that it wouldn't end well.

Even as he sent it off he turned off the computer. This whole situation was more than he could handle... he didn't know how she was able to keep any sense of semblance... but he also wrote a secondary e-mail to the higher up's with his intents to buy her. It would take time to process, and would take a lot of negotiating, but it really just came down to price.

He would be at her door early the next morning to retrieve her to bring her to a private training area where she would be able to do her yoga... but even Damian wasn't sure of how much more he could take. He felt a connection to her... a desire to help her and not knowing if he could was honestly tearing him apart... that and she clearly wasn't going to be a slave... she was too forwards of a person... even stripping her life from her hadn't taken that from her.

He knocked on her door, not just entering that next morning, waiting for her patiently.

"I will ensure that you are not disturbed." Zora's master stated as he got up from her bed, she watched him walk towards the door. The door opened and he walked out it, she pulled the covers up and laid there looking out the window. From where she was laying she could see only a sliver or the night sky but that was fine with her.

Sleep finally found her as she tossed and turned most of the night. She had the whole incident rolling around in her head. The plug was forgotten about for the most part, which was a good thing because she was possibly looking for any way not to act out. The inner peace she had slightly felt finally being there was gone.

Zora woke before the sun came up, she rolled over and laid there looking at the wall. Today was a whole new day and for all she knew the incident of last night and how she acted defending herself would most likely cause her some sort of punishment. She was ready for it whatever it was.

The sad part was, the once soft spoken, loving intelligent woman who loved every bit of life and worked way to hard was slowly disappearing and this other person who was filled with anger was taking over and she hated this feeling. it was like a whole other personality was taking over her.

There was a knock at the door, as she laid there wondering who was on the other side. was it guards? was it master? or was it another? Zora pushed up and wrapped herself in the kimono and headed to the door and hit the button watching it open as she stood there waiting and seen her master on the other side. She stood there looking at him as she swallowed hard, 'good morning master." her voice was monotone, so flat and not its normal.

He nodded to her, and even as he saw her he sighed. " We will be dealing with your indiscretion towards the guards later. For now, I did say that you would have time before the day fully began to work on your Yoga." He remarked matter of factly.

He looked exhausted... the truth was that he had only received about thee hours of sleep total, with the guards, the altercations, the reports, the e-mails... he was exhausted. Yet a new day was upon them so he turned and lead the way.

Even as they went down and around, he opened a few doors with his keycard before they came to an open area... it much like a martial arts dojo, but even as he stepped in he motioned her to follow, he going to the sound system and turned on a soft tune. Turning to her his eyes were subdued as he watched her.

" All right, you have an hour." He remarked, he matter of factly watching her with his arms crossed over his chest. The end result of the night had been that while he was right in wanting to purchase her for himself, he did need to punish her as her trainer. As her trainer of course he did have the option of what form her punishment would come in... and he did have a good idea of what he was going to 'do' for his punishment of her.

It came down to her... if she did as she was told for the day the punishment would come at the end. If she decided within herself that she couldn't handle the anger that was building inside her then he would deal with her punishment then and there. There were always hidden compartments with ropes, floggers, switches and whatnot... all training rooms had them.

He watched her calmly, waiting for her to begin her routines.

"We will be dealing with your indiscretion towards the guards later. For now, I did say that you would have time before the day fully began to work on your Yoga." he said to her as she could feel the tension in the air between them. Zora had no idea what she did wrong but apparently something because she was going to be punished after she fought the guards after another trainer decided to try and rape her.

Zora walked along with him, they were both tired and the tension and anger within her was building up, she could feel herself feeling ready to explode like a ticking time bomb. She followed her master out to another area, one much like a dojo as she told her she had one hour to practice her yoga "Thank you," she said dropping the master part because she was feeling a bit rebellious towards everyone there.

Settling down she sat and went right into position as she put her legs straight out, grabbed her ankles and pulled her heels back to her pelvis as close as she could and placed her feet together and her hands and fingers held around her feet a certain way as she breathed in and out nice and slowly trying to clear her mind as she felt the plug and tried not letting it effect her.

Next position she moved to her knees, brought her left leg straight up against her body, her nose touched her knee as her hands were behind it. Zora was very flexible, that was one plug for yoga, it kept her in good shape. There were 4 other positions she moved into trying to count off in her head spending the same amount on each as she concentrated on the sound of the waves, the birds and blocked everything else out of her mind, even the plug.

The tension between her and him really threw her a bit off her game, the incident was hard to push from her head and still to fresh. Zora breathed in and out slowly, her last position she quickly placed her feet behind her head and stretched her muscles out. Undoing them she stood up and on one leg with her arms out, each just quick and to stretch muscles she didn't in the 6 main forms.

He didn't like the fact that he had to punish her anymore than she did... but well, when you were living beneath the heel of the company, well you sometimes had to do things that you didn't agree with.

Even as they both walked out to the training area though he noticed the loss of the Master part, which was surprising to him considering that she had been good with it until that point! Even as he watched her go into position though he did certainly admit that she was beautiful... he had already complimented her many times on that.

With his current mood though he was more... analytical... and she DID do well at ignoring the plug which filled her backside, and even as she finished up her different poses he let her take full use of the time. When the time had passed though he moved and sliding a panel apart she could see him take out two leather cuffs, along with a length of rope.

As she was finishing up he tied the rope in seven different points with knots, not into a harness but leaving it as the length of rope only now with seven bundles of rope which were knotted. She could watch if she wished as he left the paneled area and went to one side of the room. Lifting an O-ring that was bolted to the wall she could see him tying the one end, before he went to the other side and tied the rope taut, so that it was much like a bouey line in a pool.

Yet finally he went to her as she was completely finished and reaching down he took a firm hold of her hair... his eyes meeting hers. " What makes you think you have the right to deny me the sound of you calling me master?" He asked as he stepped right up to her... his other hand catching a wrist in a harsh grip.

" You are being punished for attacking the guards. Not for Baron's attempted rape on you, which will be dealt with in it's own time. Even under duress you must do as the guards say." He reprimanded her because he added. " You are quite lucky they did not kill you... I would not have had that on my hands for not training you enough."

With that though he forced her over to the nearby wall and pushing her face first up against it she could feel him twist her arm behind her back, the cuff being applied meant that he released her hair, but the cuffs were connected by a small chain, he forcing her arms behind her back and cuffed together it left her quite vulnerable.

Pulling her from the wall though he pushed her down onto her knees as he loomed over her. " Do you think that it was easy for me to see Baron attempt upon you? I failed to protect you... granted I have probably been quite fond of you, but that is because soon you will be mine." He blushed slightly at his own words and continued with more. " Your body is mine, not yours... your mouth, your breasts, your pussy, your ass... Have you forgotten already?" He asked as she saw him releasing his cock from it's confines, it hardening knowing what he was going to do to her.

She had two options really, beg for forgiveness, or take probably the hardest use she had as of yet.

Zora more or less enjoyed the free time she had doing her yoga, it hadn't cleared her mind fully but it helped a little bit. her anger was still within her as she was feeling very rebellious at this point of the game and she knew it wasn't her master's fault but there was nobody else to take it out on but him, he was a mixture of everything to and for her from master to sounding board and anything in between.

Her time was up or soon to be up, she could easily tell as she watched him walk down by her as she parted open a panel and reached for something. Zora really couldn't tell what it was till he turned around and saw the handcuffs and a lengthy piece of rope. She stayed in her last position till he called for her taking every minute she could get.

Zora watched with curiousness, she knew this was something for her whether it was a punishment or not she eyed him, watching him create knots and attaching it to the ring on a wall then went and secured the other end as she watched feeling almost ill feeling in her stomach but she wasn't afraid to face it.

Her master walked over and he grabbed a handful of hair causing her head to lift and she was looking into his eyes, seeing how his mood as well as attitude had changed from when he put her to bed hours ago. "What makes you think you have the right to deny me the sound of you calling me master?" he said using his other hand to grab her wrist as she winced and didn't answer him as she just looked at him studying his face pushing his buttons. This would be the first time she acted out towards him in defiance.

"You are being punished for attacking the guards. Not for Baron's attempted rape on you, which will be dealt with in it's own time. Even under duress you must do as the guards say. You are quite lucky they did not kill you... I would not have had that on my hands for not training you enough." he said to his sex slave.

She gave a little bit of a struggle as she felt the tension u[on her head as he had a hold of her hair and wrist. "Maybe they should have! It's okay if a man rapes me...it's okay if another tries to in my sleep...there's nothing wrong with that but if I fight back...I'm the one that gets punished! What the fuck is wrong with that picture?" Zora was letting all of her anger out now, she was fighting against him, no longer the perfect little sex slave as it gave her a chance to vent her rage.

Zora felt how his anger had taken over, he forced her over to the wall and pushed her face against it and twisted her arm behind her back as she cried out loudly. Her master was being rough with her, he released her hair as she felt the cuffs were no placed as she tried to struggle again which got her nowhere, she was stuck there. Zora wondered if the fat bastard of a trainer was somewhere around peering at her with a smirk on his face as she was about to get punished for what he created. Zora knew if he came at her again she wasn't going to run from him, she was going to fight back.

"Do you think that it was easy for me to see Baron attempt upon you? I failed to protect you... granted I have probably been quite fond of you, but that is because soon you will be mine." He said to her making her wonder if he would still want her after this day was over. Zora was at a point where she was fighting back feeling like it was her against the world.

"I don't know is it? Was it easy....Master?" She said as he could hear her attitude as it was filled with anger as she spoke. Zora knew he didn't fail to protect her. It was not his fault the other trainer did what he did and she knew that. But right now she wasn't ready to say it.

"Your body is mine, not yours... your mouth, your breasts, your pussy, your ass... Have you forgotten already?" He said as she already knew that, she wasn't going to deny that he owned her. She could see and hear as he undid his pants, as she gave a struggle on the binds that held her there and she yelled out, the veins in her neck pressed against her soft lightly tanned slightly red tinted flesh. Zora clenched her teeth and she was ready to give him a fight.

Damian could tell that she wasn't all right, nor should she be... but even as she took every moment that she had to do her stretches and clear her mind he left her to it, his own thoughts boiling within his mind. She didn't have to be worried though about the big Irishman being able to watch, Damian had un-plugged the camera's, and there were no one sided glass so there really was no way for Baron to have been watching.

Even as she was clearly feeling the anticipation of the moment he seemed at ease with this... and even as she lifted and looked into his eyes he saw the wince, she seeing no remorse in his expression for the exchange of power.

Even as she struggled though he shrugged. " You are property slave, you are not the one whom should make such a decision. They are the guards, you are the slave, that is the difference. You may not agree with it, nor do you have to like it, but what you DO have to do, is abide by it." He growled to her.

Even as she struggled with him he pushed her right up against the wall, and even as she cried out loudly he smirked as he leaned in close when her wrists were cuffed, the leather holding her tight but not chafing too badly. " No, it was harsh, and while we both know that there was nothing more I could do in this damned situation, we also both know that this is needed."

Even as she yelled out he smirked as he worked his shorts un-done, before she was being yanked from the wall with the chained cuffs, he pushing her around and over to the rope he hooked a hand behind her knee and lifting her leg he pushed her over the rope so that she was straddling it, the smooth coarse yet softer rope digging up into her pussy as he left her for a moment.

She of course would probably force herself off the rope so as he came back he was holding a slave collar along with a thick leather paddle, he putting the paddle down as he forced her back onto the rope, and collaring her he clipped it to a chain that hung from the ceiling, before he picked up the paddle. swinging it easily, it connected with her right ass cheek making a loud sound.

" Now then, you will make your way to the end of the rope, when you get there your punishment will be over. If you refuse to say Thank you master then we will start over. If you forget to thank your master for punishing you we will start over." He informed her angrilly as he reached down and twisted the plug that was in her ass, just to torture her a bit, each paddling hit would make her clench on that toy, reminding her whom owned her.

"You are property slave, you are not the one whom should make such a decision. They are the guards, you are the slave, that is the difference. You may not agree with it, nor do you have to like it, but what you DO have to do, is abide by it." He said as she could hear the anger in the depth of his voice. This was not the master she met, he was opposite but she knew why and it didn't matter she would willingly take the punishment and Zora had a feeling there would be more to come for her.

Zora was ready for a fight with her master, her aggression level was high today. The yoga was nice and would have been great if it wasn't for the plug or the punishment directly afterwards. " No, it was harsh, and while we both know that there was nothing more I could do in this damned situation, we also both know that this is needed." He said as he watched her struggle after cuffing her arms behind her back as she almost ignored him. Zora had sweat upon her brow, her hair was hanging as pieces stuck to her face as she released a yell out of pure frustration.

Her master grabbed a hold of her and tanked her hard from the wall as she struggled while he pushed her around while she fought him. He moved her roughly to the rope that he had knotted and he lifted her one leg up and placed it over the rope so it was between her thighs as it pushed between her cunt lips. Zora couldn't get her leg back over, she was 'stuck' straddling the knotted rope as she yanked at the binds around her wrists, her body thrashing as she stood there out of pure frustration at the world.

Zora was determined to remove the rope from her crotch as she leaned back and lifted her leg back off it and looked to him as he came walking back towards her. She could feel her heart beating twice as fast as normal as she eyed the collar and the paddle in his hands. By this time her body was glistening with beads of sweat, as he could see her flesh was slippery at this point.

Zora struggled against him as he forced her back to straddling the rope, he of course got his way as she leaned in every direction to try and get back off it as she tossed her head back letting out another yell as he collared her around the neck which Zora didn't make it easy for him but he succeeded in doing it regardless. She heard the chain as he clipped the ring to the collar which was attached to the chain that hung from the ceiling then she heard the paddle swish through the air as it connected with her ass as Zora gave out another loud yell this one more of a scream in pain.

The sting was felt, she knew there was a red mark of her ass left from the leather connecting with her slick skin. It pissed her off even worse as those neck veins throbbed. "Now then, you will make your way to the end of the rope, when you get there your punishment will be over. If you refuse to say Thank you master then we will start over. If you forget to thank your master for punishing you we will start over." Her master said as she felt his fingers between her cheeks and twisted the plug as she fought against him.

Zora was being more defiant than ever as she stood there not budging along the rope. her breasts were heaving up and dropping fast with each quick breath as she tried to channel the pain from the smack to her ass and the plug elsewhere.

She had met a calculated man whom wanted to help to spare her from the brutal side of the world that she had been forced into.. and yet how did she repay his kindness? it was with a sense of trepidation that she should trod now, for while he was a good man... every man had limits.

Even as she began to fight him he was clearly in his element. He had dealt with un-ruly slaves before... and Damian had to admit that there was a sense of power, a thrill that came with the completion of the cuffs... her yell seemed to mean nothing to him.

Even as she was yanked and struggled he seemed to be relentless with her today as he forced her over the rope, her cunt lips would be sore today, but he paid her no heed as she was 'stuck' straddling the rope, he took that time to walk away.

She's so angry... I know she has been through a lot... but surely she understands I am not her enemy.. He was thinking to himself... but he wasn't sure... and with her being so defiant... perhaps he WOULD be better handing her over to another master. Perhaps he wasn't strong enough for her. These thoughts... these doubts crept into his mind slowly.

Even as she struggled again as he returned he watched her, and even as she yelled and thrashed he silenced that thrashing with the first connection of the paddle to her backside. He could hear the scream of pain as he looked to her.

Even as she seemed to become even more pissed off he watched her as she fought against him... and even as she clearly was out for a fight though... the sheen to her flesh would have been sexy if he wasn't so pissed off with her right then... he tried to help her, to spare her, and this was his reward? well fuck her, and even as he thought that his arm swung.

She could more than likely hear the swish before her backside would explode in pain... the paddle hitting her so powerfully it lifted her off her toes for a split second... he seeming to be an immovable wall of domination. She would move. Even if he had to break her... she would move, and she would thank him. if she didn't, she would be in for a very long day of pain. This was decided, his will was absolute, and un-forgiving.

Zora had a choice to make and it was either to give into her master or maybe lose him as her only life line in this place. She knew she didn’t want another, she seen the other trainers in the cafeteria when they went to eat breakfast and then dinner that evening.

The rope between her soft fleshy netherlips was like rug burns as she moved along it. Zora wasn’t mad at him but he was the only person she had to lash out on. She struggled till she felt the leather collar placed as she knew he was serious and she needed to calm down and do as told.

The paddled sliced through the air as it connected it took her to her tip toes as it edged her along the rope almost meeting her first knot. She really couldn’t look down only look forth as she teetered now and then as her ass stung like it was slightly on fire. It was a pain worse than the worst sunburn she had even had.

Zora took another step and felt the knot push her pussy lips open further as it rubbed along the softness of her inner lips. She released a soft whimper and walked slowly taking her time as she did. The knot dragged through her lips as she swallowed hard and tightened her muscles as the burn was felt not only between her cunt lips but her ass as well plus the plug making it twice as difficult to walk forth as she straddled the rope.

Last edited:
She did have a choice, and Damian was trying... he was trying to do his best to show her that he WAS her one life line. Had this been any other situation, he would have gone to Baron and kicked his ass personally... and he would have been rightly justified in doing so. Yet here, out of his true element he was out of sorts... and it showed.

In Damian's eyes he did fail her... and not only that but she seemed so hell bent on fighting him... on making it impossible to even spend his training time with her that it did make him doubt himself. It wasn't that he wanted to put her to another trainer... that was clear enough even though communication could have been provided a bit more from him... well he was holding in a lot of anger himself, though it seemed the duo did have it in common that they weren't really angry at one another.

Yet when she decided to snap.. so did he. Even as she was forced to collar the fight was real... she thrashed, pulling some of her own hair out with no regards, and yet even as he forced the collar around and snapped the chain to it it did hold her upright, holding her aloft whether she wanted to or not.

The whistle of the paddle was surprising even to his ears, but with that first strike the hardest he had ever struck a submissive was set right then and there... a new record even for himself... and that wasn't actually something that he was proud of... but the anger fueled him onwards.

He could hear her whimper but he moved to her side, staring at her. " do you THINK that I want to do this? Do you THINK that I even wanted to punish you? Not at all! you seem to THINK that I WANT to hurt you. Do I look like Baron? do I look like the other trainers whom get their kicks out of hurting women? for breaking them?!" He was practically berating her at full yell... the muscles in his entire frame shook with his fury.

" I give you softness... I give you care... and this is how you repay me? By thinking that I want to destroy you?!" He moved behind her again but it wasn't the paddle, he physically pushed her over the rest of that knot, it digging into her inner lips. Yet even in this, even in his anger his care for her was substantial, for the rope WAS soft. It wasn't coarse, though there was always a coarseness to everything... but it was a soft bondage rope.

" Do you THINK I want to paddle you? the camera's are on! They have to record your punishment... I have been ORDERED to, and unlike in my home, or at a regular club, I HAVE to follow these orders or I am DEAD, and everyone I have ever known is dead!" he wasn't kidding either... his sister was all that was left of his family... he had no one else. He was doing this all for Amelia.

" Tell me Zora, do you WANT to be put with another trainer? Do you want me to give up on you? Because you are making it very difficult to believe in you." He needed a submissive woman whom did have some fire... but that fire had to be tempered... it had to be under control otherwise he could not have her by his side.

" I spent all the morning hours imploring... making my case to the company... the attempted rape... I have a separate video which was from your room, it was on a separate feed. I sent it to them... and they agreed to let me buy you... to take you with me when I leave... I want to SAVE you from this... but you have to want me to save you." He was so tired by then... his anger didn't actually last that long... not at that level... so the final words that were spoken were spoken at a quiet monotone.

" Show me that you want me to save you Zora... show me that I am not your enemy." He beseech-ed her... he needed her to want to be saved, otherwise they were both fucked in a way.

" Do you THINK that I want to do this? Do you THINK that I even wanted to punish you? Not at all! You seem to THINK that I WANT to hurt you. Do I look like Baron? Do I look like the other trainers whom get their kicks out of hurting women? For breaking them?!" He yelled to her as she knew this was a time they were almost testing each other.

Zora left him go on his rage, she knew better than to push his buttons anymore for she had pushed them enough to bring out such a rage. Her voice went soft, her throat hurt from yelling as she replied to him, “no master.” Zora felt him push her forth as she felt that knot move through her pussy lips. Even though the rope was soft her inner lips were dry and created a dry rubbing feeling.

" Do you THINK I want to paddle you? the camera's are on! They have to record your punishment... I have been ORDERED to, and unlike in my home, or at a regular club, I HAVE to follow these orders or I am DEAD, and everyone I have ever known is dead!" He said as he continued to shout at her, allowing her to see his anger towards her.

Zora moved along the rope towards the second knot, as she really didn’t realize the stress and strain he was feeling as well. Perhaps this was something that needed to be done so they both could vent, each being the other’s sounding board so they could clear the stress. “No master” she answered as she swallowed hard and felt herself come upon the second knot as she moved across it feeling her inner lips walls dragging against it like a light rope burn.

" Tell me Zora, do you WANT to be put with another trainer? Do you want me to give up on you? Because you are making it very difficult to believe in you." He shouted to her and she knew she wanted no other, Zora wanted Damian. The connection between them was there, she felt it as did he.

“No master I wish to stay with you please.” Zora said as the second knot passed through her lips and she moved along the rope. Zora didn’t see the other trainers only the Irish man as her eyes were to remain down, she could only hear them and from her experience she didn’t wish to be with any other than Damian. Anger was an emotion that could easy escalate to something regretful and she was feeling that now.

" I spent all the morning hours imploring... making my case to the company... the attempted rape... I have a separate video which was from your room; it was on a separate feed. I sent it to them... and they agreed to let me buy you... to take you with me when I leave... I want to SAVE you from this... but you have to want me to save you." Damian said to her as she continued along the rope. She could feel the tears wanting to well up as she choked them back; she no longer struggled against the binds and slowly moved along the knotted ropes accepting her punishment.

" Show me that you want me to save you Zora... show me that I am not your enemy." Her master said as she could hear the tone of his voice change from shouting to a more so normal tone, one that she was used to. Zora still felt the sting on her cheek, the plug was literally a pain in her ass as she took in a deep breath and moved across the next knot then the straight area and then the fourth knot as she stopped there and dropped her head forth as far as it would go with the collar.

“Master I am sorry…truly sorry I acted out.” Zora said as her feet stayed flat against the floor as she slid the fifth knot through as she could feel it graze her clit as she did and in a weird way it triggered moistness within her making the rope easier to slide across. “I don’t know what else to say other than Sorry Master.” That sixth knot was coming closer and closer as she moved and slipped upon it feeling it push her cunt lips opening to move around it.

He was so frustrated. In any other situation, she wouldn't be punished... but he had to punish her... it literally was a matter of life or death... which only had caused things to be even more strained. Of course he should have explained better to her, but well, he sometimes did go into himself when he was stressed.

Even as she seemed to be calming down he wasn't just yet... just the one paddling had seemed to spur her on... and even as she said that she understood that he didn't want to give up on her she was pushing on the wrong man. He could hold her up... he could support her.. and gods knew that he wanted to... but she needed to want that as well, to be saved.

Even as she struggled and worked herself along the rope she would notice that even in his anger he had tied the rope slightly lower on one end, the end that she was headed towards. This caused the burning of her pussy to be lessened. Even as she said that though he looked to her and nodded. " I know Zora..." He mused, though he reached around her and rubbed her clit, sending shocks to lube her pussy as he kept her there a moment.

" I have to paddle you the rest of the way... but I will not strike you as hard... and you must thank your master for wanting to put so much into his slave... if I didn't want to save you so much... you would already be with another trainer." He mused into her ear, his warm breath tickling it as he sighed.

Finally though, when he felt her pussy was slickened from his ministrations of her clit he moved back and he began to paddle her again. He wasn't nearly as harsh with it... but it was a constant beat, pushing her with each step, punishing her for dis-obeying... for acting out. The truth was, Damian couldn't wait for the punishment to be over... he was going to take her, clean her fully, and then he would use her body... he was sure by this point that both of them could 'use' a bit of him using her for pleasure, and not just inflicting pain.

For now though, he pushed her along the rope for the last of the knots... he merciful... but only because she did want to be saved!

Zora took in another deep breath as she felt the rope drop enough on the one end to not be so tight up into her snatch. For that she was thankful. It had been a horrible night and the day hadn’t turned out to be much better for her. It was crazy how it went from her growing close to her master in a sense to them being so at odds. It honestly hurt her, she was always rational in thinking and acting but this was just so much to take in, in such a short amount of time for anyone except a trainer.

As Zora stood there looking at the last couple knots she could feel her master’s eyes upon her as she seen him from the corner of her eye, watching him nod his head and speak, ”I know Zora..”. It was then he reached his arm around and she could feel his hand pressing against her mound as his fingers basically ‘diddled’ her slightly swollen clit as she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes for a second as she could feel her juices flow freely and it eased up on the slight burning feeling upon her inner cunt lips.

" I have to paddle you the rest of the way... but I will not strike you as hard... and you must thank your master for wanting to put so much into his slave... if I didn't want to save you so much... you would already be with another trainer." He said to her ear in a soft toned voice as he stood aside her. His warm breath washed over her neck sending a slight shiver through her body.

“Yes master I understand,” was all she said as she took another step she could feel the leather once again connect with her slick moist skin. As that was enough of an incentive for her to continue on the rope towards the last knot. Zora didn’t know when to say what he wanted her to so with each time the paddle connected to her ass she repeated the saying, “Thank you for the punishment master.”

That last knot was reached as she slipped over it slowly as the paddle came down upon her ass as she winced and cried out feeling the constant slinging feeling. “Thank you master for the punishment,” she said as she reached the end of the rope and stood there.

Damian sighed as she clearly had reached the point where the rope had dropped down slightly... and even as she was clearly thankful he usually didn't like yelling at his slaves, but when the tensions had risen that high, he had to match.

Even as he felt her lips being rubbed roughly by the rope, he certainly did work on her clit, rubbing, didling, flicking, and exciting even as he sent those shivers into her, once he knew she was wet enough he whispered those final instructions.

Stepping back he swung the paddle, smacking her and even though not as hard it 'pushed' her along the rope, he heard her thanking him... though as the last strike came down her body was tight, red, and punished. He set the paddle down and un-hooking her from the collar he held her chin as he looked into her eyes.

" Never make me strike you that hard again." He warned softly, though he then helped her off the rope, the cuffs being next he removed them before he looked to her. " All right, we are going to go get cleaned up. After that is breakfast, then we will take some time to work on your slave postures." He informed her.

With that he helped her over, and though picking up the kimono he didn't place it onto her. " I don't want this getting all sweaty right away, and the bathing room is just down the corridor." He informed her. With that he lead the way from the training room and just as he had said the washroom was just down the hall, there always one nearby for after training sessions.

Once they reached there he entered, she seeing him hanging the kimono up before he looked to her. " All right, over to the shower." He directed with a soft look... he wasn't angry with her at all anymore... instead he wanted to pamper, to lessen her pain though her ass would be red and sore for a while after that paddling.

If it wasn’t for her master’s touch upon her swollen clit she would have most likely been a lot sorer than she felt between her pussy lips. Right now the pain wasn’t that bad, a slight ‘rug burning’ feeling but her ass was the painful part of her body at the moment. Zora knew she might not have wanted to sit at the current moment.

Zora watched as he placed the leather paddle down and felt him un-hook the collar from the chain and from around her neck as his hand moved to her chin as they once again were eye to eye. Never make me strike you that hard again." He said to her and she took it just for what it was, a warning that basically she was skating on thin ice with him.

The cuffs loosened around her slender wrists as she brought her arms around and rubbed around her wrists as she feels a bit sore there but that was from her own doing. Zora stood there, her ass cheeks tightening here and there as she was feeling the soreness, the problem was every time she tightened up the sting burned more and that seemingly was why she was doing it, the pain factor.

" All right, we are going to go get cleaned up. After that is breakfast, then we will take some time to work on your slave postures." Master said as she nodded.

“Yes master, thank you…” she replied to him as he helped her over the rope and she stood there waiting for him to lead. He picked up her kimono and this time he didn’t hand it to her, she was thinking he was going to embarrass her and make her walk the halls naked and in her mind maybe she deserved it but that didn’t seem to be the case.

I don't want this getting all sweaty right away, and the bathing room is just down the corridor." Zora understood and was glad that was the reason; right now she wasn’t sure how he was feeling about her. She knew he still wanted her but she needed to stop herself from getting fired up to that degree. Zora needed a Xanax, something she used to take when stress of work and life got to her like it was doing now.

Zora followed behind him down the hallway, she knew to keep her eyes down as she watched his feet and moved along with him. It wasn’t far to the washroom as she watched him entering following close behind as he hung her kimono up and turned looking to her. All right, over to the shower." her master said as she did as told.

“Yes master,” Zora replied listening to him. His voice was back to the softer tone, she had hoped they got past what she would call a ‘speed bump’ in their way. Zora walked over to the shower and couldn’t wait to feel the water on her skin, she was hot and sweaty and thought she smelled even though she really didn’t it was just a feeling the sweat gave to her in her head.

He knew that the rope was burning at her soft inner lips, it spread them and chafed them... at least until he relieved the 'pain' somewhat... her natural lubrication helped to ease the pain. He pushed her to the end of the rope before he started to release her.

Even as she rubbed her wrists he saw how she clenched on the plug in her ass, the burning of the flesh of her ass only accentuated it all, and even as she thanked him he nodded stoically. His tone was soft, but it was difficult to tell with him how he truly felt... he was a guarded man of that there was no doubt.

Even as she wondered at the reasoning for him keeping the kimono they didn't even pass a guard, so she wasn't to be embarrassed by him... and even as he headed through the corridors he ended up in the bathing room. As she passed by him though he did watch her go, before he hung up the kimono. Even still half angry with her he also still admired her body, though as she went to the shower he added.

" A cooler shower, it will be a hot day." He remarked as he had her turn on the shower and adjust it to the temperature that was appropriate he moved to the shower and motioned to her. " Strip me." He gently commanded, it not a harsh directive... the water running in the glassed shower... she certainly would have to remember the results of the last shower... and this one was going to be much the same.

He was only wearing a dress shirt, belt, black slacks, boxer underwear and sandals... it was too hot for anything else. It would be easy to fullfill his request... and right then she wasn't the only one looking forwards to cleaning off and 'cooling off' as well!

" A cooler shower, it will be a hot day." her master stated as he also told her to turn on the shower as she did feeling it hit her legs as she stepped out of it letting it run as she checked it quickly with her hands and then reached and adjusted it to make it luke warm or around there knowing it would feel good to stand under it.

Once that was accomplished she turned back to him, ”strip me,” was his next command as she nodded and replied the appropriate response back to him as she could still feel the tension between them and didn’t like it. Zora wanted back what she had and she knew it would take a bit to earn it but there really was nothing more for her to say other than she was sorry which was said already.

Zora reached forth and instead of looking directly into his eyes she looked at the buttons on his shirt and started undoing them one by one till the end. She moved her hands upon his chest pushing them under the shoulders of the shirt to push them from his arms. Once that was done she took it and placed it on a hook. The belt was next, and then she undid his pants and helped them fall to his ankles where they pooled as she waited for him to step out and placed those as well as the belt on the same hook as his shirt.

Zora moved behind him, and her fingers slipped into his boxers and her thumbs hooked the sides and she wiggled them down his ass and hips. Carefully she freed him from the confines of his boxers and pushed them down like the pants and as he stepped out she placed them on the hook as well not knowing where the clothing went. Zora stopped before him as she dropped her eyes and waited for him to command her to enter the shower.

It was a tension that even now was beginning to fade.. when she had struck out acting against him she had made him feel that he was the enemy... when all he wanted to be was her master... lover, and friend. That would take a bit to 'get back', but even as he gave her his command he sighed at the feeling of her touch.

Even as she worked to un-dress him he sighed, though as she worked at the clasp of his belt he sighed though and as she waited he of course did step out of the pants, he looking to her as she moved about him. Finally when all was done he motioned her into the shower, he moving with her. He was behind her, and seeing the hue of her ass he sighed. " Next time just go with the wishes of your master.." He purred, though he smiled gently.

" Presentation position." He purred to her though he moved and taking a soft cloth he let the cooler water wash away her mounting stress... his warm hands soon working over her skin as he let her just relax in the water... it cascading over her as he gently moved and pressed to her, gently cleaning her, though as he reached her ass his fingers slipped between the reddened cheeks before she felt him slip the plug out, leaving her empty there.

" Much better..." He purred as he continued down her legs, stroking, touching, re-connecting with her as he added. " Does that feel better Zora?" He asked, knowing she hadn't liked the plug in her ass, but also that the shower would help her to relax... he looking to her as he knelt and cleaning her feet he had her move and lean against the wall as he worked on her... though he eventually moved her so that she faced him.

By then any anger he had held had dissapeared... the water felt great on his heated skin as well.... but his fingers stroked, caressed, let her know that he wasn't truly angry with her... he wanted her, and that he wanted her to know that. Even as he stood again though he pressed right up against her, his eyes on hers as he looked down to her... he smiling slightly, gently, calmly. " See... I know we had our moments... but... we can overcome them... right?" He asked, his big thick strong chest rubbing her chest as his eyes looked imploringly into hers... hoping that what he said was the truth.

Next time just go with the wishes of your master.." He said to her as she walked into the shower before him. Zora looked back over her shoulder as she seen his smile and returned a slight one back as the water was felt on her breasts and stomach area.

“Yes Master,” she said and turned forth feeling the water wash down her whole front as she closed her eyes for a quick minute as a bit of water was felt on her ass as it ran down her back and it felt good, yet added a touch of sting.

" Presentation position." Master said as Zora was pretty sure which that was as she moved her feet apart, arched her back, her breasts up and her hands on her upper thighs as her back was towards him. Zora stood there her eyes closed as she felt him take the cloth and begin to wash her slowly and gently.

She loved the water as she kept her eyes closed and within her head she was under a waterfall far away from this place she was currently at. It wasn’t until she felt his fingers between her cheeks that she realized he was finally taking out the plug and sighed feeling relief.

" Much better..." He said and asked her basically if she agreed.

“Very much so master,” She replied and felt him work on her feet as her body began to relax, she could feel the tension slowly leaving her body and it felt good. He guided her to lean against the wall and she did, taking silent directions and then turned her so she faced him as her eyes dropped as she made a face feeling the water hit against her reddened cheeks.

Master moved against her as he looked down upon her and she lifted her eyes to look into his and that connection was made. " See... I know we had our moments... but... we can overcome them... right?" He said as she felt the smile upon her face appear.

“Yes Master, I am truly sorry for that last night and earlier.” Zora meant what

He knew that she was sorry for how she had acted towards him... and that was why he was able to forgive her. Even as they entered the shower though he smiled as she was soon drenched in the water it was clear that this was the end of what they both needed.

Even as she moved he nodded. " Good, you remember." He purred, and even as she closed her eyes and just released the stress through the water and through his touch he could feel that she relaxed when the plug was removed, though he knew that later probably at the end of the day he would put a slightly larger one in.

Even as she felt him work he caused her to relax... and even as she was guided he was happy that she followed the silent directions... though as she made that face he smiled. " There is some soothing lotion which I will apply to your ass when we are done that will ease the pain." He mused... though as she said that he nodded.

" I know you are... now then... there is a new element I am adding today... I am going to clean you out completely... that means I am going to use this..." He mused reaching out and taking a small nozzle. " It will spray into your pussy and clean it... but then it will also go into your ass."

He knew that she wouldn't like that idea, but he expected his slaves to be clean inside and out, and this was the best way to do it! He looked to her and added. " Will you be a good girl for me Zora? Or do I need to tie you up?" He asked without menace, he letting her make the decision.

“Good you remember… he said to her as they stepped in the shower and she did. She never got chances to write anything she wanted to down since she had been learning stuff so she was just trying to go by memory and she got this one first time. Didn’t surprise her because it was the first position he had taught her.

" There is some soothing lotion which I will apply to your ass when we are done that will ease the pain." he said as she looked at him.

“Thank you master but I think I’ll be okay without the lotion.” Zora wasn’t sure if she would or not but she was okay with the stinging pain for right now. Either way it was a reminder for her of what she did and in the same sense it was a turn on to feel that sting.

" I know you are... now then... there is a new element I am adding today... I am going to clean you out completely... that means I am going to use this..." He said as she gave him a look of curiosity. Zora was getting used to different things being shown to her or placed upon her by this point. Each time a new day started there seemed to be something else added to her list to learn which she was expecting.

Zora looked as he held up a nozzle to her and her eyebrow raised up as she looked to him then it again and back to him. " It will spray into your pussy and clean it... but then it will also go into your ass." As he said that she wasn’t too thrilled with the idea. But as a slave she knew she had no say in the matter.

" Will you be a good girl for me Zora? Or do I need to tie you up?" She pondered that question for a second and sighed softly. If it was for punishment she would have been tied, but she knew it would be best if she went the opposite direction to show she not only trusted him but she was there to serve him without conflict. Though she’d probably took being tied up just for the fact she wasn’t sure how she was going to react to it …I should be okay master without ties…I think.” Zora was honest with him; she wasn’t sure how she was going to react to it being placed up her back entrance.

Back