With no Remorse-Acquisition of a toy (Closed for TirithIre)

Zora listened as he spoke about the place they were currently at and how sex slaves were brought in and what was done to them as he was answering her question about breaking wills of the slaves. She really didn't understand why anyone male or female would want a human being that was as he put it a 'shell' of a person. That really didn't make any sense to her.

"Master I don't understand why another person would want or even enjoy having one such as that, with no will. Doesn't make sense to me. I'm very glad you are not like that or wish me to be that way."

Zora liked hearing him speak, she liked the tone of his voice when it was soft and they were casually speaking instead of yelling at each other, more so him than her. She listened as he said about breaking slaves here as he didn't prefer to do so at home. Which left her to wonder another thing which she would ask in a bit.

She had to admit to herself that if things would have no happened as they did things would have really been different for her. She would still be busting her ass working harder than ever to make money and have no life, no male boyfriend of companionship. Zora knew she would have never ventured down this road of eroticism or met Damian who she truly liked as a person and master.

He spoke about this lifestyle being about companionship and that was his plans for her in his future. Zora thought about it really quick and part of her really wanted that with him but the other part wondered what she would do all day every day. She was a non-stop working woman with a huge savings account because she lived simple and saved everything she could because there was nothing she needed but a partner and she found that hard to find.

Her master seemed very genuine in his words and she needed to trust him and in the end if he was true to his words things will be okay. She wasn't going to fight anymore unless she was placed in a position where she had to, and a good example of that was what happened with the other trainer. Though she would admit she should have just went quietly with the guards but she was scared and terrified what happened to her in the beginning was going to happen again.

"Yes master I will accept anything new or try to." She said with a smile.

"No Zora, I simply know you are shy around others... and truth be told I have no desire for these leeches to see more than they need to." With that said to her she felt much relief.

Zora ate slowly as she was listening to him speak about himself, he fascinated her and she had no clue why except for the fact she had never met a man like him. "What happens after a year with your sister then? Do they continue to pay for her care or one day can they say, not no more and cut whatever help off?" She asked as she bit into a piece of fruit and chewed it looking at him, "why no slave at home master?"

He nodded grimly to her as he spoke about such things, but he shrugged. " When one's will is broken, they will do anything. Some are drugged to be addicted, and as such will do anything to get what they need... some are just taken and sold to brothels... there will always be a need for sex slaves... even if the North American world refuses to see it." He remarked softly.

He had no intentions of yelling at her again... sometimes it was certainly needed though... but so long as they worked together... well they could make it through this. Even as she wondered what would have befallen her had she not come there... he would still have been here, but they would have never met.

Even as she said that she would accept anything or try to he smirked. " I will put your words to the test later Zora... today I will be leaving your ass empty for the day, but tonight I will be using the next size plug on it... eventually you will take my cock up your ass... though by then I am sure you will come to crave it." He purred confidently.

As she asked about his sister he smiled. " Well they arranged for her to be accepted into a drug trial, and the drug is working quite well for her. Unfortunately her condition is terminal, so it really is a matter of slowing the process and giving her as much time as I can." he mused, though added. " To answer your question with my training methods I have sold six high class slaves... they classify them by how much they are sold for... I have made them over one hundred thousand dollars. They will continue the treatment when I am done." He mused.

As she asked about a slave at home he smiled. " I had a slave here and there... though I prefer to keep sexual pets... slaves don't have choices... pets have choices." He remarked honestly. " They were temporary circumstances... no one really wanted a full blown BDSM relationship... and then I was brought here... so it was better that I didn't." He admitted. It was good to learn about one another.

Her worries about what she would do would need to wait until that time... after all for now... they were here... and that was the important part in his opinion!

" When one's will is broken, they will do anything. Some are drugged to be addicted, and as such will do anything to get what they need... some are just taken and sold to brothels... there will always be a need for sex slaves... even if the North American world refuses to see it." he said explaining this lifestyle and how things actually work within it. Hearing that Zora made a face, her expression was one of shock mixed with a bit of 'thank God it wasn't her and could have easily been.'

Zora had never done drugs in her life, she was the all American girl that went to school, college and then right into the world of business. There was never time for things like that nor did she want to indulge in such things. Her body was her temple and she took care of it. She had seen many people on drugs and knew it was something she rather stay away from then get into.

" I will put your words to the test later Zora... today I will be leaving your ass empty for the day, but tonight I will be using the next size plug on it... eventually you will take my cock up your ass... though by then I am sure you will come to crave it."

"Master, I am not sure I shall crave such a thing, but it doesn't mean that I will not enjoy it as I have come to find pleasure in things I had no idea I would even like." her cheeks blushed a bit as she said that and her eyes dropped down as she picked up another slice of fruit and ate it. "So many doors have opened in a sense where I never knew existed, oddly enough I like finding out what my likes and dislikes may be. Seems to be a very interesting journey for me."

Zora listened to him as he spoke about his sister, she sighed softly and felt his emotional connection to her. She felt how he genuinely loved and cared for his sibling and found it very touching because it was true emotions she felt in his words. "Master I am sorry she is ill, I know it isn't much, just words but I really am. I find it commendable you are doing whatever you can to help."

As she listened to him talk about slaves and pets she wondered what a full BDSM relationship was. One could not have sex 24/7 365 so in a sense to her that made no sense. "Is there anything you wish to do that you haven't thus far in life? Anything you enjoy as a hobby or in free time?" Zora had questions, more about him than anything. She figured since they were going to be together she would like to know.

For all she knew he liked reading verses working out, maybe he disliked chocolate and liked vanilla or strawberry. He could dislike pizza and like seafood...just normal questions like holidays, did he celebrate them? Was he younger or older than his sibling? Were his parents still alive? When was his birthday? So many.

He smiled as she had that look... but his smile was grim. " It's not the most pretty of thoughts, but it's what they do a lot of the time... and they don't care that they could make more money with properly trained sex slaves." He mused.

Even as she said that he chuckled. " Perhaps crave is a bit much..." He mused as he added. " It's a nice way to explore one's boundaries... especially outside North America... I find too many inside that country seem to have regressed to conservatism." He mused.

Even as she said that she was sorry about his sister he nodded. " I know... she has Huntington's disease, so while we can buy her time... that's all I can do for her. She is happy though... as happy as can be." he remarked.

Even as she asked him that though he thought about it. " I would have to say that I have wanted to travel... to see different cultures. I lived in London until I was brought here... but that was something that I always wanted to do." He remarked, though as she asked about his hobbies he chuckled. " Until I was brought here domming WAS my hobby..." He admitted, though he added.

" The lifestyle works when you have rules... not strict one's like a slave, but simple one's such as the sub won't cum without her masters permission, the sub will always wear a symbol of her devotion to her master eccetera." He mused gently, though he left that be as they talked. She found out he liked swimming as his favorite activity, he liked working out... his birthday was August the twentieth... his favorite color was royal purple.

He liked chocolate ice cream the best, he loved pasta, and did in fact dislike pizza except for thin crust. He loved seafood but was allergic to shellfish so his choices were limited... He celebrated all holidays other than Hanukkah, mostly because he wasn't Jewish... Amelia was younger than him... so he would outlive his sister... and his parents were both dead.

He skirted over his parents... she could tell that such a topic wasn't his prime and favorite topic at all... he clearly had issues there, but he was quite talkative. Finally though he finished his breakfast. " All right... we should get to work... you can ask more questions later." He announced as he got up and offered her his hand easily.

" It's not the most pretty of thoughts, but it's what they do a lot of the time... and they don't care that they could make more money with properly trained sex slaves." he said as she knew her expressions on her face said a lot to his answers.

"No it isn't master, seems harsh and very cruel." Zora said.

" Perhaps crave is a bit much... It's a nice way to explore one's boundaries... especially outside North America... I find too many inside that country seem to have regressed to conservatism." he said as she gave that some thought and decided it was a subject that she may not have quite agreed with him on but knew it wasn't worth getting into any kind of debate at that time.

" I know... she has Huntington's disease, so while we can buy her time... that's all I can do for her. She is happy though... as happy as can be." he melted her heart saying that.

"As I look around and see other trainers, I cannot imagine any of them doing that for their family members. I could be wrong but its just how I perceive these other men. it shows you care and love her and compassion is something you cannot teach one they either have it or don't. I can see how her happiness is placed first and foremost in your life."

"I kind of like the cannot orgasm unless told master. " Zora said and blushed as she picked another piece of fruit up and eat it. "I also like the wearing of a symbol if two agree on it and they are proud of what they have created together in such a relationship."

They seemed to have some things in common as she loved to swim as well, and enjoyed working out perhaps not in the same way but still it was something they both enjoyed. her birthday was January so she was a Capricorn and he was a Leo just like her moth who's birthday was just a few days before his. She learned he liked purple and not just 'purple' but royal which was nice as well.

Zora wasn't a chocolate ice cream person but differences were needed with two people they couldn't be exactly alike in everything. She enjoyed pasta as well and loved pizza of any kind of crust but she was with him on this choice she liked thin crust too. Zora always celebrated holidays until work took over her life, she realized now she needed and should have slowed the pace down and enjoyed more of everything. That was something else that this place had taught her.

She noticed that when it came to talking about his parents he wasn't very interested in doing so, so she decided to move on from that subject and not push it. Zora felt bad both his were passed where hers alive and doing okay, one better than the other. " All right... we should get to work... you can ask more questions later." he said as she was finishing up eating and nodded in agreement.

He stood up and she watched as he offered his hand to her. Zora took it lacing her fingers with his as she stood up and felt the kimono move against her legs as she smiled. "Thank you master." he was her master, he was strict but he was still a gentleman and that was something else that impressed her.

He nodded... this world was quite harsh and cruel... and she could tell that he was disgusted over many of the trainers here. Not all, because there WERE those trainers like himself who didn't work like that.

Even as she seemed to ponder his words, it was coming to the point in the conversation where she realized that at least for now, their time in this small bubble of conversation was drawing to a close, so choosing one's words was important.

Even as she said that about the other trainers he smiled. " Life for me is about happiness. If one is always sad or angry, they can never enjoy life... and there ARE a few trainers here that share that view. Not many you are correct, but in this situation, we are the minority." He remarked.

As she said that about liking the two of the most basic of rules he smiled, but he nodded to her. " We will have to explore that a bit more once we get out of this hell hole." He mused, and even as they did like some things, he didn't hold it against her when she had differences... he rather clearly liked that they did... it made for a much more interesting set of affairs.

Even as she thanked him he nodded to her. " You are welcome Zora... now come with me, we are going outside again. I know there is a chance that Baron might find us but I was informed that if we see him we are to inform the guards and they will ensure he will stay away." He informed her as they headed out... he took her around to a much more private training area... but once there he held out his hand for the kimono.

When she had given it to him he began to work with her... he knew she remembered the presentation position, but he worked with her, training her out in the sun of the day working on the others so that she would be quite familiar with them as well. After all it was more easily retained when one practiced the positions and 'used them' in their realms.

He was critical, but not un-kind... he held her to high standards and even in this she had to work hard to impress her master... that would be how they would spend the morning... a good morning before he would bring her in for lunch... before it was right back to work... they both getting lots of sun... and really, it was a good training day... she submitted to the process and that made Damian quite happy!

Zora sensed his dislike for some of the trainers as he talked and he could tell that she wasn’t very fond of a few of them that she had either seen or had an encounter with. Damian seemed to have morals and compassion and to Zora she thought those were two things you needed to have in his line of work…or so it was her opinion that those were two things that were needed.

" Life for me is about happiness. If one is always sad or angry, they can never enjoy life... and there ARE a few trainers here that share that view. Not many you are correct, but in this situation, we are the minority." Her master said as she looked and listened to him.

“A happy life is a wonderful thing, so they say. I was just that when I was working like a dog. I loved working. Sure there were parts of my life that were not so happy but I always thought that…” She signed and swallowed hard before continuing. “Thought that a man, marriage and children would come when it was time.”

Though at this point she really didn’t want to think about that as she had a feeling that would never happen to her anymore. Thinking about it negatively would place her in a fowl mood and break her down to tears.

" We will have to explore that a bit more once we get out of this hell hole." He said as she looked to him giving him a weird look but her facial expressions quickly changed as she figured that was just a slip of the tongue and he was speaking in general.

Zora gave a simple answer, “yes Master,” leaving the statement alone.

" You are welcome Zora... now come with me, we are going outside again. I know there is a chance that Baron might find us but I was informed that if we see him we are to inform the guards and they will ensure he will stay away." he said as she smiled as she took her hand and she walked with him.

Once he opened the door they stepped outside and she loved the smell of the outdoors, the ocean, the flowers and just everything around her. As they walked to another private area she couldn’t but help to look around and check for others especially the Irish man.

They stopped and he held his hand out for her kimono. Zora untied it and slid it from her shoulders and she caught it in her fingers and handed it to him with a smile. Right away he was asking her to move into positions as she remembered most and had a little trouble with others as she needed to think before she moved into positions.

The sun felt so good on her body, her skin went from a nice red tone to a very golden. The more they were outside the darker her skin was turning. Rain would feel nice about now she thought, one that was warm and steady. She concentrated on what the task at hand was and continued to move through them positions as he called them out. Zora got to where she could move into them one after another without thought and looked proud doing it.

She was a beautiful woman, and deserved to be happy. Damian honestly believed that... and perhaps that was why he so willingly went to her aid. Honestly, he didn't know why he had exactly, but the deeds were done, the acts transpiring.

Even as she said that he nodded. " A harsh thing to accept." He mused simply, but even as she left his comment about exploration at that he left the downfalls of her previous life alone as well. There were times when such thoughts were better left behind.

As they made their way out he smiled. She could tell that in this they were alike as well. Damian enjoyed the sunlight immensely! Even as she moved into positions he did work her... there were no breaks, but even as she began to think that rain would be nice it would seem that her wishes were to be answered.

Dark grey clouds began to creep over the sky... he looked up once but left it at that, and even as she was certainly tanning well Damian already had a nice tan from his time here before her arrival... but he admired her curves all the same. A loud crack of thunder seemed to announce the rains coming, and even as it fell he chuckled.

" We're not stopping." He announced easily. There was no lightning, therefore no true risk. Damian loved the rain, his eyes sparkling as he moved and working her into her positions he took new liberties with her. His hands roamed all over her but he looked to her with a grin. " Are you enjoying the rain as I am? These pants are annoying!" He mused spontaneously.

He moved though and standing he grinned to her. " Undress me slave." he used the term slave loosely and she could tell. It was clear Damian was feeling quite playful with her right then... and it was ALSO clear that his eyes held a certain amount of desire for Zora!

The workout he gave her from moving to position to position the transiting between them made it all seem like a very tiring workout because it was one right to another and then another as it was in a loop going round and round. he gave her no breaks as she continued to do as he called out sometimes she thought he was going in order but would toss her off when he would call out another and she would grin taking a few seconds to think about it as she almost laughed.

The sun was so bloody hot, she knew her skin would be like golden brown shoe leather when the day came that she would leave this prison behind. The sweat was building as she wiped it away with her forearm from her brow.

The nice thing was that she could smell rain in the air. Some told her there was no scent rain had but there was. You could smell the storm miles away before it hit as the sun could still be blue. In fact it was changing now, the blue sky was changing to a light grey and offering a slight breeze and took the hot rays of sun off them.

There was a loud rumble in the sky as the storm grew closer and thunder began to roll in. She jumped not expecting it and heard her master chuckle softly. She glanced over her shoulder at him and smiled as she moved to her knees and placed the palms of her hands on her upper thighs face down, her back was slightly arched as her head was straight and she held it like a proud stone statue.

"We're not stopping."

"That's fine with me master," Zora replied as she stood quickly and went into presentation formation. She felt his hands move along her body, gliding over each and every curve as he did. It was then the sky opened up and a warm steady rain began to fall upon them as she dropped her head back and felt the drops fall upon her face as she closed her eyes. It wasn't part of the presentation but she just wanted to feel it on her face as she lifted her head back and looked straight ahead.

"Are you enjoying the rain as I am? These pants are annoying!" He asked her.

"I am master. I love how it feels on my skin. Ever dance in the rain master? Not talking like fast dance but slow dance." She asked him as he moved closer and commanded her to undress him calling her a slave.

Zora turned and looked him over, his clothing was getting wet and soaking the rain within it as she began to undress him slowly.

Damian certainly did know how to 'work her' and it wasn't a hard workout. Moving from position to position he tested her by having the positions happen right after one another. He would slow when she forgot one, but when she was flowing it was much like a dance of movement.

Even as she certainly did 'smell' the rain coming, Damian did as well. Damian for one loved the rain, and even as the loud rumble in the sky happened he chuckled at the way she jumped. " There is no lightning, we are safe." He remarked with bemusement. As the rain happened though he sighed in relaxation.

" That feels nice... it was getting a bit too hot." He mused thoughtfully, and even as she certainly seemed to enjoy the warm rain. It was so hot already that the rain felt blessedly good, and even as she said that about loving the rain he shook his head to her question. " I have not actually. Once you have me naked, we shall dance." He announced.

Even as she un-dressed him slowly he simply sighed as the warm water was like a shower, only much nicer in his opinion. He didn't know why but he found rain to be soothing... he always had. Once his clothes were off though he gently pulled her to him, his big strong arms wrapping around her.

" Now.. to dance." He purred before he lead, a slow dance as he smiled to her. She would learn something new about her master as well. He was quite the dancer, though eventually it was less dancing, and more physical swaying while holding onto one another, naked bodies pressed, touching as he looked to her.

" This is nice, the outdoor camera's automatically shut down... so it's just you, and me." He gently intoned as he looked to her with a smile.

The rain couldn’t have come at a better time Zora thought as she was going from one position into another, then another and it was not only hot but getting exhausting. It was one hell of a work out though.

“There is no lightning, we are safe." He said to her as she agrees with a nod and a quiet ‘yes master.’

" That feels nice... it was getting a bit too hot."

“Yes master, feels wonderful,” she replied as the rain drops raced down her skin cooling her off.

" I have not actually. Once you have me naked, we shall dance." He said back to her as she smiled loving that he took her question and decided to go with it. Zora undressed him slowly, her favorite part as when she slid her hands under his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. There was something so erotically sexy about that area and doing that on a man that you find attractive. You can feel each muscle under your fingertips as they slide up the pecs and across the shoulders and slide over the rounded ends and down to arms.

“Yes it was, the sun is hot again today but it beats being inside.” She watched him and he seemed to be enjoying the rain just as much as she was and it was something they both liked, had in common.

Zora felt him slowly pull her towards him as he wrapped his arms around her as her head dropped back and she felt the rain upon her face. Lifting it she looked at him and smiled as he said Now, to dance.”

“My mantra is… Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” Zora said to her master as he kept her close and they swayed as one, united by wrapped arms as she rested her head against him and felt the rain fall upon them.

Zora could feel his heart beat in his chest as he held her close, she sighed softly letting her warm breath roll across his skin. Her eyes closed as he led them, not really dancing but in the same sense they moved like young lovers at a senior dance Not caring about who was around them. Ah, young love…Zora thought as she thought back to those days gone by.

" This is nice, the outdoor cameras automatically shut down... so it's just you, and me." He said as she lifted her head and looked at him.

“Its getting to where I sometimes forget those things even are around us. Not sure that’s good or bad.”

Oh Damian would have quite agreed with her that the rain had come at quite the opportune time... and even as she certainly seemed to be working hard for him, he wasn't harsh about it. He did give her a small break here and there, the actual holding of the position was a breather.

Even as she replied that it felt wonderful, he smiled as she worked his clothes off... and even as she was certainly enjoying her attentions, she was 'lucky', Damian kept himself in prime shape. He worked hard and made sure that he was always able to 'go the distance'.

Even as she said what her mantra was he nodded, and feeling her there with him in his arms, Damian smiled as he swayed. The dance certainly what most would consider a dance, but it was still nice to be held. It was nice on his end to enjoy her being there with him, to know that she did not hate him.

She could have after all. He may not be the cause of her loss, but he was changing her life, taking her and re-defining what it would be for her from now on. Then again, perhaps that wasn't such a bad thing after all.

As she said that she was forgetting about the camera's Damian grinned. " Oh it's a good thing... if this were simply a courtyard, and we were but two people, I think that this afternoon would go much differently. Don't you?" He asked curiously, though he ran his hands over her back and hip with one hand, his other supporting her as he did began to actually dance, taking her in a slow waltzing step that was easy to follow.

Zora felt his body against hers, both naked as the rain made it easy for them to slide against each other almost making her laugh. He felt so good wrapped around her as she looked to him and smiled. it was a nice break away from working on the positions. Though doing all that had really stretched her muscles out and she felt pretty good.

His mouth was wide, nothing really odd or out of place when it came to his looks but Zora knew first hand that when he smiled he was able to light up a room and she liked that. She wondered if he looked like his sister or visa versa if they had the same eyes, the same smile, so much about him created a curiousness in her then again she was always the one who like to know about everything and paying close attention to detail was something she had a good habit of doing.

Little by little they were both letting those high walls down, learning more and more about each other and oddly enough they had things in common. Zora loved to dance, she took dance classes for the longest time, then after college life changed for her when she started her first job and from there it was nothing but work to fill her time.

Her master looked to her, she felt his hands move over her back, using the rain to make them slide easily as she smiled to her once more as they moved into a waltz as they no longer swayed back and forth. " Oh it's a good thing... if this were simply a courtyard, and we were but two people, I think that this afternoon would go much differently. Don't you?"

Zora thought about that, "well we wouldn't be naked for one thing unless it was a private area, and two this might follow a nice dinner and drinks." He moved in the typical 3 count waltz as he led and she followed and they glided around the courtyard nice and slow moving in unison. " I used to dance alone when I practiced and my mother would always sneak up and watch me. I always felt free and in my own little world. Zora's realm."

He hand was opposite his on each others shoulders as their others were clasped together and out to the side as he held her close and they moved together. Zora realized he was a great dance partner and he moved so nicely making her smile as she glanced to him looking into his eyes. "You dance beautifully master."

He had to chuckle as she said that... but he did roll his eyes. " Such a stickler for details." He teased, but he seemed to not be all that upset over it, mostly because he wasn't. Even as he looked to her though he nodded. " I will have to enjoy watching you dance then for yourself, and for no one else but your own enjoyment." He mused, though he added. " Only in a small time, I am highly enjoying this moment." He purred.

Even as she complimented him though he looked to her. " Before all of this I learned to dance because Amelia loved to dance. Once her condition worsened she couldn't do it for herself, so I took it up because she wanted to see me dance. I was her partner, albeit not nearly as good as her in the beginning, with time I came to appreciate the intrinsic value of it." He smiled though it was a sad one.

" Even with the treatment, she will not live much longer. She has about five years left, and I do worry that by the end of it she won't even know who I am. I will always love her though. She is the only family I have left." He admitted softly, though he shook his head. " Enough sad thoughts... this is an amazing moment." He mused shaking such thoughts from his mind he focused on the here and now. Looking to her he smiled as his hand slid down over the crease of her ass as he changed the waltz to the rumba, a much more erotic romantic dance as he smiled.

" You have a good grasp on the steps yourself... now, let's enjoy this moment all we can. The rain looks like it will last a good long time. Tell me Zora, have you ever had sex in the rain?" He asked, she feeling how the close proximity of such a beautiful woman HAD affected him, though he kept the rumba going, he rather enjoying how he stroked and touched her... handled her as she stayed in time with him. It was quite the sight, one worthy of keeping in his memories for a long time!

Zora listened to him laugh and loved the sound and even the eye roll was kind of cute that he gave her when she answered his question, and looked at her telling her she was a stickler for detail and she was. Details, could be the key to success she thought and laughed.

"Being a stickler for details means I pay attention master, which is a good thing." She responded and laughed softly giving him a wink as their guards were down even more.

"I will have to enjoy watching you dance then for yourself, and for no one else but your own enjoyment. Only in a small time, I am highly enjoying this moment." Her master said as Zora's cheeks turned garnet red as she blushed and her eyes dropped as his her head as she tucked her chin in a bit.

"I haven't danced for anyone in years master. Might be more like a comedy show than anything." She said as her head lifted back up making eye contact once again as she chuckled softly.

Zora listened as he spoke about him life before this place and she felt his love for his sister as he told her why he had learned to dance and it made her smile but it also saddened her that Amelia wasn't able to do such things any more. The best things about dance was you could express emotions that way, you could tell stories with movements of ones body and expressions and just feel freedom in motion.

"Even with the treatment, she will not live much longer. She has about five years left, and I do worry that by the end of it she won't even know who I am. I will always love her though. She is the only family I have left." He said as she could feel him and she leaned in and gave his lips a kiss and smiled softly at him.

"Enough sad thoughts... this is an amazing moment." Damian said as he changed the dance and the pace as it quickened while his hand slid down to her bare ass and then danced the Rumba as the rain fell down upon them.

The Rumba steps were similar to the Waltz steps and all about timing though the steps were 1-8, which means there was more than the Waltz and moved differently as it moved slow, quick, quick and then slow. " You have a good grasp on the steps yourself... now, let's enjoy this moment all we can. The rain looks like it will last a good long time. Tell me Zora, have you ever had sex in the rain?"

This time she didn't blush as she looked to him she was honest, "No master. Sexual experience is not something I have much experience in to be honest. Which is why all this is so new to me, and I am oddly enough enjoying finding out about myself in this area. Guess in a way I'm trying to make the best out of this situation."

Something moved as she caught it out of the corner of her eye and as they moved she got a better look at another female slave standing close enough for Zora to know the girl was a slave as she was naked and could see dark marks upon her arms and breasts. Zora offered a slight smile and then looked to her master. "Seems we have company and she looks to be alone. " Which made her wonder how the girl was able to wander the grounds alone. She looked very un-kept and not very happy as she never even smiled back and kept the same blank face. "She doesn't look to good master," Zora said pointing her pout to him.

Damian could tell that slowly... ever so slowly the walls that they had both built up were coming down. On his side he had built up a mental wall of detachment because he knew where the girls were ending up. Some ended up as personal pets for sultans of various countries, some were sold as harem slaves for Arabian powerful businessmen, and some were sold as straight sex slaves to men whom had enough money. As such he hadn't wanted to become involved with any woman here because of the fact that they weren't going to be his permanently.

That wasn't the case with Zora. Yet as she softly laughed he nodded. " Oh paying attention to the details IS important." he replied with a smile, though as she blushed at his comment, and even as she said that he shook his head. " It doesn't matter if you have, I believe if you let go of yourself in the moment, you will enjoy it immensely." He remarked, though he left it at that for now. Even as she leaned in he kissed her back, sharing what for all intents and purposes would be a young love's kiss.

As she didn't blush at her admission this time he did notice it... and even as she admitted that her experiences were severely limited he grinned. He had been about to make a wild suggestion when she mentioned that they had company, he looked over to the woman as Zora pointed him out. " Ahh yes, that is one of Jasper's longer slaves. He doesn't actually keep them well, and as such some don't sell quickly." He mused though he shrugged.

" That, and every once in a while, she will act out and prove that she's not broken yet." He mused though he didn't call the woman over. " Jasper is one of the better trainers, he's certainly not as cruel as Baron, but he's from the middle east and doesn't really think of women as equals, hence perfect for this type of work." Even as he said that though he kept dancing with her, though he finished the dance and bent her backwards, his one arm supporting her as the other ran over her breasts boldly.

" I want you Zora." he admitted as he shifted his hips forwards and she could feel his cock rub between the cleft of her ass. " I want to take you hard." He purred deeply with the hints of lust lacing his voice as he regarded her. " Are you going to be a good girl and get fucked hard by your master?" He asked with a playful grin, his cock teasing her virgin ass, though he wouldn't be fucking her there yet, she knew one day that he would.

Zora often wondered how men and women could keep walls up between them and their slaves. To her it would be a hard thing to do and it is with Damian. She sees him as a man of many titles in her eyes. he is her trainer, her is her friend and in a sense he is her lover. If she would have had the Irish man as a trainer she would have either hung her self with the robe tie or took his life and they would have taken hers but in the end he would not have a chance of hurting another but in the same sense another man would take his place and it seemed to be just one big vicious circle.

From what Zora gathered she wasn't going anywhere without Damian and visa versa. She had hoped his comment made earlier meant that she was really his. Everything she would learn would be to his liking, his standards and his desires. It would make things much easier on her and perhaps him.

It doesn't matter if you have, I believe if you let go of yourself in the moment, you will enjoy it immensely." He leaned into the kiss back and it made her heart flutter it was just so tender and sweet, and very much enjoyed.

The kiss broke and as she spoke about her lack of sexual experience he seemed to grin and she softly laughed. To her it was another good thing, what he teaches her, or shares with her she is now able to really find out what she does and doesn't like. he also is training her for his own wants and desires. Zora wouldn't need to relearn another person's ways, only his.

" Ahh yes, that is one of Jasper's longer slaves. He doesn't actually keep them well, and as such some don't sell quickly." he said as Zora offered a little smile and a wave to the other slave seeing her do the same back. " That, and every once in a while, she will act out and prove that she's not broken yet." As he said that Zora couldn't but help to laugh.

"We been through that ..." she said smiling at him as they danced around still. Zora wondered if they would treat them better perhaps they would adjust better, making it easier for them to be plucked out of their lives. She didn't think the trainers could understand how that felt. What if these women had children or men were fathers?

" Jasper is one of the better trainers, he's certainly not as cruel as Baron, but he's from the middle east and doesn't really think of women as equals, hence perfect for this type of work." he said as they took a few more steps and that was when he dipped her back and she laughed and then felt his hand move over her breasts. Her nipples responded immediately as they grew hard. God, he turned her on quickly, unlike her ex boyfriend. Damian, there was just something about him that could make Zora easily fall for him in all ways of a relationship.

" I want you Zora." he said as she could feel his desire for her and Zora could really say she wanted him as well. He wanted to take her hard, and to her she kind of knew what it meant but didn't know exactly what he had in mind. " Are you going to be a good girl and get fucked hard by your master?" he asked her as she placed a serious look upon her face.

"No, please no master..." she cried out softly and then laughed. "Yes master, as your slave wishes to have you as well." It was the first time she admitted to him that she wanted him sexually and it felt good to say out loud.

He smiled as she seemed to slowly be adjusting... and usually, Damian didn't spend as much time with the slaves as he had with Zora. It was usually 'break them', train them, and within a month sell them. In a way Baron's meddling and stalking had created a common person towards which they could both direct their rage, and with that they had a base common ground.

Even as she said that about being through that he nodded. " Yes, but with Jasper as you can see from the bruises he just ties the slave down and brutally uses them until they cannot fight any longer... it's not a nice place, hence I am looking forwards to leaving it." He admitted.

Even as he dipped her back and ran his hand over her breasts he saw how her nipples hardened, and even as she grew aroused so 'easily', it was because she knew he would be his only master he was sure. She had managed to remain detached before because she had been unsure about whether he would be the man whom would be her master.

His words would ring true.. he was paying a very hefty chunk of money for her, but it was well worth it and she didn't need to know that, but even as she cried out sofly that she wouldn't be a good girl Damian smirked.

As she admitted that she wanted him as well though he grinned. " Good, then we will give the slave a good show." He remarked as he turned her towards the slave after he had brought her back up and looking into her eyes he leaned down and powerfully kissed her, bruising her lips as his tongue forcefully pressed into her mouth.

Even as he did his hand slipped down to the curve of her ass, fingers digging into the firm flesh of her behind as Damian's cock rubbed against her lower abs, his hips grinding as he growled into her lips, silencing anything but whimpers moans or cries as his other hand slipped down to her knee and hooking it up and over his hip, he finally pulled his lips back after a moment.

" Climb up." He bracing himself, and as she hooked her legs around his waist he lifted her hips into position before he lowered her, namely right onto his cock, the thick hard meat of a cock spearing into her, impaling her right then and there, gravity demanding her submission to the situation!

" Yes, but with Jasper as you can see from the bruises he just ties the slave down and brutally uses them until they cannot fight any longer... it's not a nice place, hence I am looking forwards to leaving it." He said as Zora did see many dark bruises on the slaves body, or as much of it that she could see and they looked very painful. it saddened her to see another human being, being treated like an animal. It could very well been here looking like that or worse.

He was not the only one looking forth to leaving there. Zora was as well. No matter where he took her it had to be a better place than where she was at. She knew where they were and if it was under any other circumstances she would have loved to explore the orient.

Zora was always amazed at the culture, especially the kabuki girls. She had played a kabuki girl back in high school in a show they put on. It was so many years ago but sometimes it felt like yesterday.

Zora knew he was taking a chance with her, and she was costly and he could have used the money for so much more. If she would ever have a chance at her bank accounts again she would see fit that he would be paid back. He had an ill sister that he was here for to begin with, Zora got in the way of the money he was working for and he was using it on her making her feel so very special and yet so very guilty that it began to really bother her deep inside.

She knew he felt hoe he turned her on as his hand brushed across her now hard nipples. There was no blushing, in fact she was almost proud that she was reacting that way to his touches. " Good, then we will give the slave a good show." As he said that she had already forgotten about the other slave. it was very easy for her to now concentrate on him and them and close everything else out.

He had brought her back up and she was looking to the other female slave who was still watching them as Damian kissed her hard, his tongue slid across her lips and into her mouth as she softly moaned to him. Zora kissed him back just as hard, she loved his mouth against her own among other things as she was finding out.

Master's hand slid down her back to her ass as she felt his fingertips dig into the now tanned flesh as she could also feel how hard he was as he grinded against her and his cock pressed against her lower stomach. He growled against her mouth as she even found that as a turn on as she responded back with cried and whimpers.

Zora felt him guide her leg up as she wrapped it around his lower back and the kiss broke as she looked into his eyes. "climb up... was all he said as Zora did as her master asked. She wrapped her other leg around him and with his help she wrapped around him and it was then he dropped her onto his cock as she felt him impale her. Zora's back arched as she held around his neck and waist, her head dropped back as she let out a loud lingering moan.

Part of it was pleasure and the other part pain. She lifted her head and looked to her master, "please master take your slave..." Zora meant those words as he could see it in her eyes.

Damian smiled as she certainly seemed to like the idea of the culture, he had picked up on it from the way she had responded to both the island style outdoorsy archetecture, as well as the kimono's, but he also knew that here, on this private island she certainly wasn't about to get an actual look at the japanese society.

Even as she seemed to feel guilty about Damian's 'saving her', he would hear no argument upon it. Instead he focused on what he could do, which was to take her out of this place, and bring her somewhere where no one but he would touch her. Even as she didn't blush he could see the pride that sparkled in her eyes over the fact that she was indeed responding so instantly to his touches.

Even as she kissed him back as hard as he was her, he demanded her lips and mouth into a breathless state, though as his fingers raked and clasped at the firm flesh of her ass, he could see that the other female slave was still watching, which was fine. He had no problem with slaves watching, just asshole trainers whom didn't keep their distance.

As she cried and whimpered for him he grinned to her, though as she did as she was asked he did lift her up high enough, and as her back arched and she let out that loud lingering moan he nodded to her final words. " Oh I will" He growled right back to her, and bending his knees he jerked them slightly, bouncing her upon his big hard cock as she hung onto him for dear life.

It took a considerable amount of effort to fuck her that way but watching her bounce and jerk upon his cock as he lifted her with his hands as well made it well worth it, and soon he was bouncing her firmly up and down, her natural arousal making the impaling smooth and delicious! He was so deep inside her that it would be slightly painful, but the two elements seemed to mix deliciously well as he kept one eye on the other slave, even as he owned his slave, fucking her silly.

This would be the first time that Zora had ever had another watching her while she was having sex. She wasn't sure how she felt about it till her master took all of her attention and everything and everyone around them was taken away like a breeze came through and everything disappeared but them. it was a beautiful feeling, and to be able to do that was even more beautiful to her.

Zora was beginning to really enjoy everything about her master, how he was teaching her so much about herself, and now was taking her in a different position which caused his rock hard cock to go so deep inside her that it pierced her to the bone once again as she felt the pleasure and the pain and the end result of what happened when the two feeling collided and caused her to cry out in sexual bliss.

In her head her brain was screaming for her master to fuck her, she couldn't believe those words were running through her mind. Zora wasn't like that, she was the prim and proper woman. There was no way she could deny how this place and Damian were changing her in many ways and she couldn't stop it, stop the way her body was reacting, the thoughts and words she used within her head as she cried out and whimpered as he impaled her.

Zora wasn't prepared for the pain she'd feel as her master bent his knees and he was bucking her up and down all the while she held around his neck with her arms and her legs and feet locked about his waist as he drove his cock deep within her as she let him know how good it felt by the way her nails raked the back of his neck, the way her moans lingered from his lips and the way she showed pleasure upon her face with her expressions.

"Oh m-master-r-r...yes, y-yes-s....yes-s-s-s..." Zora said as he bounced her up and down again and again like there wasn't a care if he hurt her or not and she didn't care either as her muscles tightened around his meat and released as he dropped her back down and her head dropped back, her back arched and she cried out again with mixed emotions of pain and pleasure.

Damian's eyes were only on Zora, and even as he was sure the other slave was watching what was happening to Zora, he grinned as she seemed to cutely bite her lip in thoughtfulness for a moment, before he 'tore' such thoughts away and replaced them with only the feeling of his cock.

Even as she cried out and whimpered at him with the sensations that he was causing, Damian grinned as he watched the way her back arched, the way that her cries were mixed with pain and pleasure, as he knew he was going so deeply inside her.

Even as she cried out again and again he grinned to her. " that's a good slave, squeeze your masters cock." He directed and even as he did Damian's fingers gripped into the firm flesh of her ass before he was bouncing her powerfully, slapping sounds coming from their bodies as he looked to her.

Even as he did though he grunted and growled. He was seeing her liberation of sexual repression, and Damian for 'his part' was enjoying it immensely! Even as she chanted that over and over again though he picked up the speed and began to truly fuck her, there was no lovemaking in this, it was a primal duel of bodies, his cock forcing hers into submission through such intense sensations!

Zora's back arched as her head rolled upon her shoulders as he held her tightly around her slender waist and lifted her, bouncing her up and down upon his turgid cock. each time Zora moaned out loudly, it was such bliss to her as he pierced her so deeply that she tightened up around his cock each time he yanked her back down.

She didn't unlock her feet they could turn numb and she would still keep a hold. her nails raked along the back shoulder blades and back of his neck, he may or may not have marks when this was all said and done as that was one of the last things on her mind at the moment as he plowed into her and she cried out loudly.

It was then she caught the other neglected and abused slave watching them, she could tell from how the slaves arms moved that she was enjoying the view of Zora and her master as the slave was apparently masturbating to her wondrous view of them fucking. Which Zora found rather arousing as she could feel her own excitement grow at the thought of being watched and another getting off seeing her fucking.

"That's a good slave, squeeze your masters cock." Damian said to her own personal sex slave.

"Yes-s-s-s master," she replied and squeezed it every time he pulled her back up on his cock sliding the throbbing thick meat through her soft wet walls. Zora could feel the juices seeping out and dripping slowly from her fuck hole as he took her bouncing her around.

"M-m-m-m master...so, so hard and..." She flung her head about and looked to the slave, "hard and big it hurts...." She cried out and tossed her head again arching her back and released a moan after the cry as her eyes glanced to the slave and Zora licked her lips as her mouth opened almost teasing the slave.

This was very unlike Zora but it was so fucking arousing that she was on the verge of getting off but wouldn't until her master told her, or least tried to hold it back as long as she could.

Oh Damian didn't care right then and there whether she left marks upon his shoulders and the nape of his neck, her loud moaning cries were certainly fueling his desire, and even as she seemed to notice the other slave's hands and where they were, Damian grinned as he saw where her gaze was directed Damian groaned.

" Oh look at that she's so aroused she's masturbating to the sight of us." He growled to her, and even as she flung her head about and said that he could tell that she was putting on a show for the other slave, but he grinned as he drove up powerfully into her his turgid cock stabbed into her with power and direction, yet he suddenly lifted her up and setting her down he pointed to the ground.

"Sexual use position." He directed, and she would know to lower herself to the ground with her face on the ground turned towards the other slave with her hands reaching back prying her ass cheeks apart with her hips raised high, ready for anything her master wished of her. Yet even as she did Damian moved over her, looming as she felt him position himself.

" Yet she was given 'no quarter' instead his hips brutally thrust, his entire cock barreling back into her more than ready cunt as he grabbed her hips and began straight away to pummel into her doggy style. " Look at her, how hot she's getting because of you." He whispered to Zora, egging her on as he demanded the submission of her pussy, not that her body was complaining at all, of that he was sure! His heavy balls in this position easily slapped her clit and he was going to make her cum whether she liked it or not... the only thing she could do was beg her master and hope that he would 'let her'!

" Oh look at that she's so aroused she's masturbating to the sight of us." her master said to her as he drove into her as Zora had already noticed it and it was egging her on pushing her towards her orgasm, as she wanted to make the girl wish to be her that her master was fucking.

He stabbed her deep again as she cried out, her eyes closed but in her mind she could picture the slave watching, touching herself as Zora moaned out as her head lifted and her eyes opened and she looked to Damian, "She liked watching us it seems master..." yet Zora didn't want to admit that her watching was getting her more turned on. But she knew what was the arousing part was how fat and hard her master's cock was as he rammed her deep.

Out of nowhere after he grunted and impaled her again on his prick he spoke as he breathed deeply exhaling upon her neck as she groaned feeling her master's heated breath.
"Sexual use position."
He commanded her.

Zora felt herself lifted from his cock as all her juices seeped from her fuck hole and along her inner thighs as her scent was strong and a mixture of sweet and musky. Zora took a second to think about the position as she lowered herself to the ground. Her hair was falling to the one side as it stuck to her back from the sweat. She felt the ground against her left cheek as she opened her eyes and looked at the other disheveled female slave.

They held eye contact as Zora reached back and dig her fingertips into her firm ass cheeks and pulled her cheek apart and held there with her hips up as high as she knew her master wanted her to have them as he had showed her while they worked on positions.

Zora was statue still as she watched the shadow move over her as he positioned himself over his sex slave. In one thrust he jutted her forth as he rammed his meat deep into her again making her dig her nails into her ass cheeks as she whimpered out starring into the eyes of the other girl.

" Look at her, how hot she's getting because of you." Master said to his slave as she was watching intently feeling her pussy throbbing because of it as well as how he was taking her. he was driving in deeper than before as she could feel the pain in her gut when he pierced her over and over making her cry out once more in pleasure as well as pain.

The louder and more vocal Zora was the faster she could see the arm of the other slave moving knowing that behind that low hedge the girl was masturbating and Zora was no stranger to that, she herself spent many a nights alone getting off as she hated to admit it that was her only sex life.

His weighted balls smacked her thick throbbing clit with each pump of his cock inside her as she gasped and knew it wouldn't be long as her ass was bucking as much as she could move without losing her grip on her ass cheeks. "M-master....oh-h god...so-o-o c-close..." She said warning him letting her master know she was going to get off very soon.

Back