Why Obamacare Architect's Admission of Dishonesty Should Matter to Every American

What a fun time of year at Lit...

Reminds me of late November 2008 when the shoe was on the other foot and the Party of the deep South was dead, like 4-EVAH!

There’s stupid. There’s really stupid. There’s really, really stupid.

Then there’s Democrat stupid.

A prime example is a Wall Street Journal article last evening titled “This Democrat Is Giving Up on ObamaCare.” It’s penned by one Burke Beu, someone I describe as “ethnically Democrat,” as he says, “I grew up in a Democratic family. I have been a registered Democrat since age 18.” He also tells us, “[I was] a Democratic candidate for statewide office in Colorado and a party precinct captain in that caucus state. I’ve volunteered for numerous Democratic candidates and contributed to party causes and campaigns. The 2014 election results were extremely disappointing for me…”

And, of course, Mr. Beu has soured on ObamaCare. In fact, he wants it repealed. All good so far. Except that he doesn’t have any explicitly harsh words for Obama, hasn’t given up on his party, wants a single-payer system, and seems to believe that Hillary Clinton is the solution in 2016. (Note: In fairness, Clinton is different from Obama – she has two X chromosomes.) But here are the money lines:

I voted for Barack Obama in 2008, then lost my job in the Great Recession. I was lucky; my brother lost his job and his house. I survived on part-time jobs while paying out-of-pocket for my health insurance.

I voted for President Obama again in 2012, then received a cancellation notice for my health insurance. This was due to ObamaCare, the so-called Affordable Care Act. However, I couldn’t afford anything else.

Does this guy wear a “Kick me” sign?

Nah.

He wears a “Kick me harder” sign.
Selwyn Duke
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...at_is_twice_bitten_not_shy.html#ixzz3J39jJaqf

Obamacare Architect Brags Ted Kennedy “Ripped Off” Medicaid For $500 Million To Create Romneycare…

Ted Vicki Kennedy

Gruber is the gift that keeps on giving.

Via Daily Caller:

…In several of Gruber’s lectures, which are available online, the MIT economist walks his audience through the process of how Obamacare came into being.

The story begins in Massachusetts where Gruber helped create the state’s universal health law, now known as Romneycare.

“We had a pretty powerful senator you may have heard of named Ted Kennedy,” Gruber said during an event at Simmons College in February. ”Ted Kennedy had managed to figure out a way to rip off the federal Medicaid program to the tune of about $500 million a year through a series of strange manipulations.

“Here was Mitt Romney’s dirty little secret that we don’t like to talk about in Massachusetts, which is the way we passed our law is the federal government paid for it.

Back