Who Would You Chose? (this should be fun)

Let's restart this thread.
1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
138660143873 - i want that redhead now (2016_02_29 23_05_59 UTC).jpg

I'll take #2 (brunette), then #3 (redhead) and finish with #1 (blonde.

Let's restart this thread.
3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
View attachment 2338430

I'll take #2 (brunette), then #3 (redhead) and finish with #1 (blonde.
Clothes on: Brunette, Redhead, Blonde
Frontal Nudity: Brunette, Blonde, Redhead
Backside Nudity: Redhead, Blonde, Brunette

Last edited:
3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
3 in Bikin Numberedi.jpg

Last edited:
1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
View attachment 2338543
My order is different this time. Based upon the rules I'd have to have sex with all three. I like both 1 and 3 a great deal. I believe number one would be fun and the type of woman I'd date. Number three is my dream shape and look. Number two; well, I do her because of the rules. I'd probably regret it.
In order: 2 (to get it over with), 3 because she has my ideal body type and seems nice, 1 because I'd mostly fall for her and I wouldn't want to be with 3 after having been with one.

4 to 8 models = choose up two, choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
7 Milfs Numbered.jpg

Back