Who plays you in the movie of your life?

Kermit the Frog.

I mean if we're suggesting someone actually wants to make a movie of my life, we might as well make it a muppet movie. No?
I like cooking, but I tend to make a huge mess of the kitchen, so perhaps the Swedish chef should play me.

I strikes me that I’m comparing her to me, rather than my avatar. I guess she is pretty close to the avatar in some respects.

Em
Indeed, what a twist it is to live such a dual existence behind the avatar of our profile and then the "Avatar" of our real life. (Ha, a little waxing of the philosophical to start any day off right :p )

I think I, having seen her work, know her for playing a somewhat mysteriously innocent, rule-following, intelligent "wizard nerd" and yet she contains a multitudinous reservoir of complexity, from sexuality to anarchy to darkness. I feel like your profile pic gives off a deep knowing behind the glasses. An "I can break you in a few words" and she knows it. Subtle but there.

Indeed, what a twist it is to live such a dual existence behind the avatar of our profile and then the "Avatar" of our real life. (Ha, a little waxing of the philosophical to start any day off right :p )

I think I, having seen her work, know her for playing a somewhat mysteriously innocent, rule-following, intelligent "wizard nerd" and yet she contains a multitudinous reservoir of complexity, from sexuality to anarchy to darkness. I feel like your profile pic gives off a deep knowing behind the glasses. An "I can break you in a few words" and she knows it. Subtle but there.
Wow! That’s a lot to take from an avatar 😊

Em

Harry Dean Staton

Screen play writer Carl Hiassen

Last edited:
In a perfect world, I’d play myself, and everyone in the world would see the movie and fall in love with me. The entire world would buy several copies of everything I write. I’d only get five stars and passels of them. When I walked in the rain, none would fall on me, a bright light would shine around me, and the crowd would cheer and throw flowers at my feet. And everyone would say, “Isn’t she the most beautiful creature in the world?”

But then I wake up, and no one will make a movie about me, so this is an exercise in futility.

In a perfect world, I’d play myself, and everyone in the world would see the movie and fall in love with me. The entire world would buy several copies of everything I write. I’d only get five stars and passels of them. When I walked in the rain, none would fall on me, a bright light would shine around me, and the crowd would cheer and throw flowers at my feet. And everyone would say, “Isn’t she the most beautiful creature in the world?”

But then I wake up, and no one will make a movie about me, so this is an exercise in futility.
Are your dreams like that? Mine are usually recurring nightmares about leaking roofs.

Back