Who plays you in the movie of your life?

EmilyMiller

Perv of the Impverse
This must have been done before. I was inspired by a convo on a now locked thread. Evan Rachel Wood and a young Jodie Foster were the suggestions from others (oh and Grace Kelly).

I’ll repeat, that my choice is incredibly flattering to me (and she’s younger too), but I pick Emily Alyn Lind. Same body type, not dissimilar facially (but much prettier), same skin tone, and comparable hair color / waviness (if I’ve just lightened it).

f579fb98b54780dd2c59d8bd1c1d227a.jpg

How about you?

Em

Arnold Schwarzenegger. I think he'd bring the right amount of wooden awkwardness and bad puns to portray me.

Of course he'd have to put on a bit of weight and lose about a foot in height (and most of his hair). But those are the sacrifices a true actor should make for their craft.

Adrian Edmondson. Probably unknown to most of you guys on the New World side of the Atlantic, he is a comic actor (and quietly, a bit of a genius), with a very anarchic, slapstick style. He can also be serious. I'm nothing like him, except in absurdity.

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_o53v3qATkl1shx9h6_500.jpeg
    tumblr_inline_o53v3qATkl1shx9h6_500.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
Me? Corbin Bernsen of 35 years ago:

iu

When L.A. Law was big (1986-94), my wife would constantly tell me how much he looked like me. He and I are the same age (pushing 70), and she and I think I aged better. Well, okay... at least I still have my hair!

I’m a glorious mix too. Just of Italian and various more northerly Europeans 🤣.

Em

Totally relevant, and honestly it's a lot more common these days! Jhene is some Native American, Dominican, Japanese and German I think? I find that when you get such a dramatic mix like that, we all end up looking pretty much the same. :ROFLMAO:

I'm Black, White (Irish/English, probably the most detailed family history I have between O'Phagans and Dyers), and Filipina. My Ma was born in the Philippines, I've got a lot of family there I've yet to meet!

Back