Who has sucked more than one cock at a time?

I have only once. Was a couple that let me join them. Started with stroking one while sucking the other. This evolved into an attempt to suck both at the same time. Wasn't very successful but can say we tried. After it was one fucking my tight ass while I sucked the other and switching!!! Went on for quite a while like that before they both filled my tight hole with hot cum!! One of the best experiences of my life!!!

I have only once. Was a couple that let me join them. Started with stroking one while sucking the other. This evolved into an attempt to suck both at the same time. Wasn't very successful but can say we tried. After it was one fucking my tight ass while I sucked the other and switching!!! Went on for quite a while like that before they both filled my tight hole with hot cum!! One of the best experiences of my life!!!

I fantasize about doing that very same thing, except I'd like one to cum in my mouth and the other to cum in my ass while doing a reach around so I cum with them...

I fantasize about doing that very same thing, except I'd like one to cum in my mouth and the other to cum in my ass while doing a reach around so I cum with them...

Was originally going to go that route but after the first one filled me, the other wanted to experience what a tight ass lubed with cum was like! Who was I to say no??? They made me cum very well too!!!

You're absolutely right, Bicurious! And part of that potent addiction is how "slutty" it makes you feel to be eagerly servicing multiple men at one time, whether at the same time, or one after another! The delicious sensations of truly BEING an uninhibited and wanton cock-whore and cumslut are an amazing head-trip! (Pun NOT intended!)

It's what keeps us coming back for more...again and again! I LOVE IT!!! 💕

well put...doing two men having one watch while I do one and the other watching, anticipating

Last edited:
What he said.

I've had two cocks in my mouth at once numerous times. Not the easiest way to suck cocks, but I LOVE the way it makes me feel...like an absolute faggot cock-whore! I've done it with guys I was seeing regularly, as well as a number of times at adult bookstores. It's always VERY hot and serves to declare how much I ADORE sucking cocks!!! 💝

VERY well put. My best-ever is three cocks in my mouth at the same time. Well, actually it was only the head of each guy's cock but I think that counts. There have been many, many occasions when I have had multiple man standing around me while I'm naked and servicing their hard cocks as enthusiastically as I can. It is probably my favorite thing when it comes to my cocksucking life. LOVE it when both guys finish by jerking off all over my face. I've been fortunate enough to take double facials at least 25 or 30 times over the years. Best night ever was eight loads my face.

I've only had 8 total and those one at a time. (months or years apart)

I would LOVE to be the center of a gang bang and take them on one after the other. When my mouth gets tired they switch to my ass and then back and forth until I'm filled and covered with cum. I want to SQUISH when I move!

NEXT!

i have had the pleasure a few times of sucking 2 or 3 cocks at the same time. i have a few friends i have gotten together with and all 4 of us in a hot tub playing is a lot of fun.

Had the opportunity to participate in a group this morning. I was naked and four men had their cocks out and I sucked all of them including two at the same time. Most of the time I was on my back laying across a conference table as each man stepped up and fucked my mouth as his balls lay across my eyes and nose. They even called me names. The only problem with the whole encounter was that the host had created a sense of urgency based on time and no one was able to get off. It was a lot of fun though servicing those four men whose sole purpose for being there was to fuck my mouth and jack off on my face.

Three in a bath house one after another. In a Threesome taking both at the same time.

Many times... Especially with the older bear couple I used to bottom for and play with regularly. Wasn't always just two in my mouth if you know what I mean...?

Three in a bath house one after another. In a Threesome taking both at the same time.
Very sexy - I'd love to hear the details of these 2 experiences of yours. I know you've been on Lit for some time. I've been on 5 years or so now. I love cock.

Yes. I've been shared a few times, and I love being the object of their desire. Especially love three or more men sitting naked on a couch and around a room, talking and drinking, while I move from cock to cock, doing my thing. Each one waiting for my hot mouth. Seconds, anyone? 😮

Hot!! Sounds like you had a fucking blast with them. I love threesomes. My bf and I enjoy them several times a year.
I did! I miss them dearly... Sadly they moved cross-country. I've been to visit once since then and need to get back.

Ive done this on a few occasions. Two guys in a scissors fashion frotting. I took both cocks on my mouth. Then id lick and run my tongue between them brushing both the undersides. Ive also been in a group where two guys stood in front of me as i knelt, i took turns with each one. I must admit it was very hot taking care of two throbbing cocks at once. I think the guys enjoyed watching me too.

I have. I had been sucking my buddy for a couple years. When I first experienced gloryholes I was sucking this strangers cock. When he came he left. When I exited the booth there stood a older gentlemen. He commented on my blowjob and invited me back to his place. After a few visits we were on his back patio. Again I was enjoying his cock when I heard something behind me. I turned to see another guy. Scared, not sure was going on. My friend said it's OK he's my neighbor. He dropped his shorts showing me his already hard cock. Needless to say that was the first on my many adventures with the two of them.

I have. I had been sucking my buddy for a couple years. When I first experienced gloryholes I was sucking this strangers cock. When he came he left. When I exited the booth there stood a older gentlemen. He commented on my blowjob and invited me back to his place. After a few visits we were on his back patio. Again I was enjoying his cock when I heard something behind me. I turned to see another guy. Scared, not sure was going on. My friend said it's OK he's my neighbor. He dropped his shorts showing me his already hard cock. Needless to say that was the first on my many adventures with the two of them.
That is so very sexy. I envy you being picked up by the older man, you were rewarded with a 2nd cock to suck off. WOW!

Lately it's been making me so hot thinking about two guys using my mouth like a fuck toy. Please share if this has happened to you :)
When you say 'sucking two cocks' you mean sucking two guys serially, one after the other... or do you mean simultaneously having two cocks in your mouth at once... which is quite possible, and a whole lotta pleasure...?

Back