Who has sucked more than one cock at a time?

Mmm. Yes

It was lovely. It’s of cum! All mine. Slurp

Numerous times. 💗

I've had two cocks in my mouth at once numerous times. Not the easiest way to suck cocks, but I LOVE the way it makes me feel...like an absolute faggot cock-whore! I've done it with guys I was seeing regularly, as well as a number of times at adult bookstores. It's always VERY hot and serves to declare how much I ADORE sucking cocks!!! 💝

I've had two cocks in my mouth at once numerous times. Not the easiest way to suck cocks, but I LOVE the way it makes me feel...like an absolute faggot cock-whore! I've done it with guys I was seeing regularly, as well as a number of times at adult bookstores. It's always VERY hot and serves to declare how much I ADORE sucking cocks!!! 💝

No doubt done with passion...

Very nice:D

I enjoy reading your posts, gets me hard.

Yes, I've done it; a local gay couple via a hookup website.

It was actually my first proper sucking experience...

I felt really submissive on my knees with them both towering over me. I did have both cocks in my mouth- briefly- and it felt divine. As GHL says it's largely symbolic but you can't escape the fact you're a mouthslut in that situation.

Both came within 3 minutes of each other; 1st guy was so far down my throat I barely tasted it, I didn't make that mistake with 2nd guy! He came in my mouth and all over my lips.

Would love to do it again some time.

Do you mean do 2 things at the same time? That's hard for a man but a woman can do more than one things at the same time. They can even talk with their mouth full ;) but i am game to try anything

Not at the actual same time, but I switched back and forth between the cocks of two guys who were sitting on a couch making out.

I should have been clearer this is what I'm talking about. I was talking about sucking two guys going back and forth and not necessarily having two cocks in your mouth at the same time.

I can luckily say much more than 2 and countless more times.
It's an immediate addiction from the moment your lips close around the hard shaft in your mouth. I love being on my knees, a big hard cock as deep in my throat as far as it will go and 2-5 cocks waiting their turn to be serviced.

I can luckily say much more than 2 and countless more times.
It's an immediate addiction from the moment your lips close around the hard shaft in your mouth. I love being on my knees, a big hard cock as deep in my throat as far as it will go and 2-5 cocks waiting their turn to be serviced.

You're absolutely right, Bicurious! And part of that potent addiction is how "slutty" it makes you feel to be eagerly servicing multiple men at one time, whether at the same time, or one after another! The delicious sensations of truly BEING an uninhibited and wanton cock-whore and cumslut are an amazing head-trip! (Pun NOT intended!)

It's what keeps us coming back for more...again and again! I LOVE IT!!! 💕

I should have been clearer this is what I'm talking about. I was talking about sucking two guys going back and forth and not necessarily having two cocks in your mouth at the same time.

Oh you mean like this?

Attachments

• 6465661.jpg
    6465661.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 51
Back