Who Blew Up At The Bridge?

jaF0

Watcher
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory...vehicle-explosion-bridge-connecting-105103669

Photos and video taken by bystanders and posted on social media showed thick smoke, flames on the pavement and a security booth that had been singed by flames.
Videos showed that the fire was in a U.S. Customs and Border Protection area just east of the main vehicle checkpoint.

Speaking to WGRZ-TV, Mike Guenther said he saw a vehicle speeding toward the crossing from the U.S. side of the border when it swerved to avoid another car, crashed into a fence and exploded.

Why am I thinking it was a Donny upset about 'border security'?

i'm kind of surprised to read 'the two fatalities were inside the vehicle'...
those images might suggest they could be both inside and outside

someone intent on blowing up a border crossing and swerved because they didn't want to blow before reaching it?

someone maggatty intent on highlighting border issues?

someone stupid hoping that by driving fast they could run explosives across the border for nefarious purposes and NOT get caught? (too many bad movies)

who knows? not me :)

Well wrongway's posted,but has anyone heard from chubby, AJ or Arpy? They are my next suspects.

Some speculation it wasn't a kaboom after all, but just the gas tank repturing on impact. No word on why the impact though.

Some speculation was that a Muslim was involved.

Some speculation it wasn't a kaboom after all, but just the gas tank repturing on impact. No word on why the impact though.
well it said in the OP article that the car was speeding and swerved to avoid another vehicle, causing it to crash. maybe it was the gas tank but maybe not, right? time will tell

i'm kind of surprised to read 'the two fatalities were inside the vehicle'...
those images might suggest they could be both inside and outside

someone intent on blowing up a border crossing and swerved because they didn't want to blow before reaching it?

someone maggatty intent on highlighting border issues?

someone stupid hoping that by driving fast they could run explosives across the border for nefarious purposes and NOT get caught? (too many bad movies)

who knows? not me :)

My guess is that they were smuggling drugs and panicked when they were directed to a secondary inspection site.

Racing back to cross the border to avoid being busted and lost control.

That would be my guess based on the limited information so far.

*nods*

well it said in the OP article that the car was speeding and swerved to avoid another vehicle, causing it to crash. maybe it was the gas tank but maybe not, right? time will tell
Years ago, a friend of mine's daughter died in a car explosion. The cause was a propane cylinder's valve rupturing due to the crash. The leaking gas exploded,and the explosion ruptured the fuel tank causing a massive fire killing the occupants in the car. So this very well could be something similar.

I have a Canadian border check point story but it's long and I'm lazy. Ever had anyone search your box of cereal.

Tore the fucking van apart.
Had that happen, but it was a car, and they weren't looking for drugs, but ammunition for the rifle I bought in Duluth. I stated: I just bought the .22 and no ammo,but they wouldn't take my word and ripped my car apart searching. They got a bill for the repairs, and they paid it too.

Back