White men that like Black women

Ive always desired to have sex with a white man but never had the opp.
I remember one time years ago I was traveling through the northern United States by myself.
I stopped at a hotel for the night in smaller city. The receptionist was an attractive black woman. I asked her where I could get some take out and a few beers to have in my room as it was fairly late.

We had some pleasant conversation and I thought she was giving me an extra flirtatious smile, so I invited her to come hang out after her shift was done if she wanted.

A few hours later there was a knock at my door and sometime during the course of our very passionate and memorable night together, she shared she had always wanted to be with a white guy and I was her 1st.

I hope I left a good impression and she ended up wanting more than a bite.
😊

I have been with some of the nicest women that are black. Throw in a British accent and I'm done for. Maybe a better question, does attitude come with color?
As a British man I always find this "British accent" intriguing, which one? As with most countries there are multiple UK accents, so it is a bit like me saying I love a US accent - do I mean New York, North Carolina, etc, etc?

The "best" woman that I ever had sex with comes from Mauritius and I found her accent incredibly sexy - especially when we were talking French.

I would agree in my generalizing of the British. I was thinking more of the refined, smooth tone, well educated and sweet. As in the US, the Carolina accent of Southern charm can be so sweet, until they realize you are from a Northern State and still hold grudges. We have quite a few families from the French Congo that are as dark as can be and the French accent is a blessing to hear. Their children learn English in short order and speak it gracefully. As a Midwesterner can butcher a language, hearing a smooth tone is such a blessing. Charm doesn't have a color.

Had the same experience, they’re great and non stop but also good people/fun

What particularly made her great in bed?
It might be hard to put into words, just a great personality and fun person. We absolutely clicked sexually with complete trust, both willing to try pretty much anything. She loves giving oral (and is very good at it) and loved me going down on her. We used to get together for a couple of days at a time and fuck pretty much the entire time, except when asleep or eating (or thats what it felt like). We both love open air sex, at the time we met I lived right by a big pond so we would experiment beside the pond - on the grass, on benches, anywhere we fancied it.

As I say, it is rare you find someone that you click with and completely trust like that - with matching sex drive. Just a shame that we were never in love, just really good friends. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife completely and wouldn't swap her for anyone, when she is in the mood sex is great but what I had with my old FWB was special in a different way.

I have been with some of the nicest women that are black. Throw in a British accent and I'm done for. Maybe a better question, does attitude come with color?
Give Lorraine Pascale or Charlene White a google - they're british women that work in TV that will tick those boxes for you.

To all the posters who have expressed "bucket list" sentiment when referring to black women - thats not liking black women and thats not cool. Black women are sexy and attractive in their own right, not merely as a tickbox alternative experience to whatever race/type you normally go for. It staggers me how, for a so called progressive community, far too many people on here completely miss simple points that are not hard to grasp at all. Not ranting at anyone in particular, it just needs to be said as it appears some people can't be trusted to think for themselves.

Although I believe most women are sexy in their own way, I find black women to be elegant and would love to get to know some. Beauty abounds my friends.

many of you know me and know I am a limp sissy. With that said the kindest nicest woman i have known and who let me share her bed and said I had a nice one was a black woman. Unfortunately we parted because I had duties far away and she had family that she took care of in the other direction. I often think of her and wish her well. Perhaps with her I would be diff. We take life as we c a n and thank for what we have.

I always see videos of white girls with black men. Are there other white men who prefer black women?
My black girlfriend is the best I have ever had
I do prefer black wonen,although they’re rare around here.such a bummer!!!!

Back