Alpha man stories !! What do you think about them ?

BaherOlwy

Virgin
some erotic stories revolve around some protagonist that just him and him only have sex with all women and girls in the long story and the rest of men are impotent or gay. What do you think about that kind of writer and that kind of story ?

Pret
some erotic stories revolve around some protagonist that just him and him only have sex with all women and girls in the long story and the rest of men are impotent or gay. What do you think about that kind of writer and that kind of story ?
Pretty much every single thing about that idea sounds utterly repellent to be honest.

I don't judge people based on their kinks or how they write. That sort of story isn't my cup of tea either.

Sounds like an adolescent power fantasy to me, but whatever. Nobody's forcing me to read that shit.

Back