Are virgin girls crave sex with men just like girls who lost their virginity or less or virgin girls don't crave sex with men at all ?

BaherOlwy

Virgin
Are virgin girls crave sex with men just like girls who lost their virginity or less or virgin girls don't crave sex with men at all ?

It's the most natural thing for girls to want to do it and to try it with others after they have done it the first time

This is my wife's favorite role play when we are making love. She was of legal age, for the record. It was a good experience for her and she says that she was ready to have sex for the first time. She says things like he took something no other man could have, he claimed me, he made me a woman. I will always be his woman. She talks about how wet she was and how big and hard he was.

Her story is REALLY hot. There was this guy in her circle of friends whom the girls liked and trusted. He took the virginity of her older sister and several of her friends. He was sort of a bonding factor for them. I would have LOVED to met this lucky bastard.

Her story is REALLY hot. There was this guy in her circle of friends whom the girls liked and trusted. He took the virginity of her older sister and several of her friends. He was sort of a bonding factor for them. I would have LOVED to met this lucky bastard.
I've never fucked a virgin!

I've never fucked a virgin!
I'm sure it poses challenges. In my wife's case, she said she was totally ready, and she had some experience with male genitalia through hand jobs and blowjobs. It was simply a matter of being penetrated for her.

I'm sure it poses challenges. In my wife's case, she said she was totally ready, and she had some experience with male genitalia through hand jobs and blowjobs. It was simply a matter of being penetrated for her.
Did she use protection

After girls lose their virginity they often like to try out a lot of guys -- true of your wife?
She had acceptance issues, mostly from her family. Losing her virginity showed her that giving a man pleasure was a way to feel appreciated and accepted. She was promiscuous. I thought it was hot when she told me about the Second guy who fucked her.

She had acceptance issues, mostly from her family. Losing her virginity showed her that giving a man pleasure was a way to feel appreciated and accepted. She was promiscuous. I thought it was hot when she told me about the Second guy who fucked her.
What was specialabout Number 2

What was specialabout Number 2
I think it was the fact that she knew what she was doing, and what to expect. She told me they were having car sex. She was sitting on his cock riding him, face to face. Just as the guy was about to cum, she realized they were being watched by a pervy older guy. She told me it was "too late" to stop, and the guy watched them just as her boyfriend ejaculated.

I think it was the fact that she knew what she was doing, and what to expect. She told me they were having car sex. She was sitting on his cock riding him, face to face. Just as the guy was about to cum, she realized they were being watched by a pervy older guy. She told me it was "too late" to stop, and the guy watched them just as her boyfriend ejaculated.
That's really hot. Even hotter if she let the other guy have her too -- how old was she?

Oh, less than a month.
I thought you would say something like that -- most of the girls I have known are highly promiscuous for at least two years after having sex for the first time. Can't help themselves I expect. Other people noticed that?

I thought you would say something like that -- most of the girls I have known are highly promiscuous for at least two years after having sex for the first time. Can't help themselves I expect. Other people noticed that?
I did not think of myself as promiscuous but I know after my first time, I was eager for a second time. This was back in the 70's and mostly I dated a guy for a few times before giving in but I never played too hard to get and may have even initiated a few times if he was slow.

I did not think of myself as promiscuous but I know after my first time, I was eager for a second time. This was back in the 70's and mostly I dated a guy for a few times before giving in but I never played too hard to get and may have even initiated a few times if he was slow.
You sound exactly like my wife. She was the same way. She initiated the second time. She called her boyfriend "St. Stephen", because he was kind of a goody-goody, but he had a big cock, LOL

Back