About Egyptian girls nowadays

BaherOlwy

Virgin
You know Egyptian girl stays a virgin until she get married. She lives with her parents and siblings even after she finished college or school. She is very lazy, she and their parents and siblings refuse her getting a job and become financially independent. They too refuse to let her live alone in her own house. Many Egyptian girls have anal sex or get deflowered then get a hymenoplasty because most Egyptian guys refuse to marry an experienced woman lost her virginity before getting married. These guys too have no problem to fool virgin girls to have sex with them then they leave them because they don’t trust girls that lost virginity to a guy without marriage. The Egyptian girls too see themselves as a commodity, they and their parents don’t accept a husband without him paying a very very expensive dowry and giving her lots and lots of gold jewelry and write on himself a list of all the furniture as her property and if she get angry with him at anytime she can sue him branded him as a thief. I am a single 40yrs virgin Egyptian guy still living in Egypt and I am very offended by these behaviors. I tried online to convince guys and girls to abandon these behaviors. But they considered them as firm principles of our society and our Islamic religion. They refuse romance, cohabitation, girlfriend boyfriend relationships. They attack a modern father or brother or son that let his daughter or sister or mother enjoy a complete sexual freedom and relationships and they call him a cuckold and despise him and try to convince him to kill her because she is an adulterous.

I am an emotional guy and don’t believe in expensive dowries or all these behaviors do you think I can find an unmarried girl or woman in my country that will love me and bond with me without all these complications. Or no woman will bond with me unless she is from another country ?

This looks like the Muslim version of Jdate: arabiandate. If religion is the main thing you value.

As you mentioned times have changed. It’s not your parents world for courtship and marriage any more.

If you really are looking 👀 for compatibility and are ready to settle down with someone compatible e-harmony boasts matching people on 32 personality traits (used to be 29 so they’re creating even better pairings now). I haven’t seen their slick tv ads in a long time so not sure if they’ve opted for a different marketing strategy or what but 15 -20 years ago and those ads with the white background and happy couples 💃🕺🏼 dancing to Natalie Cole’s “Everlasting Love”. It all looked pretty slick and romantic. And smiling grandfatherly Neil Clark Warren came out and talked about the importance of compatibility in long term relationships. But there’s a dark side: 20% of people who apply for a eharmony dating profile are turned down. The upside of that is that maybe 🤔 that’s the 80% that are truly interested in long term relationships but in any case it is an interesting stat. Another interesting stat is 71% of women and 69% of men find their spouse on eharmony within a year. So if you do make the cut and are serious this looks like a good route for matrimonial bliss.

Good luck.

Well BahrOwly, you should meet me ex-Egyptian GF! She was a Coptic Christian, so none of those pesky Islamic hang-ups.

She wold light the bed on fire, had smoldering sensuality not to mention looks. She wasn’t lazy, she loved servicing me, she didn’t do anal, and she would cry out in her native language when she came. A most endearing quality for sure! She retains a special place in my heart all these years later.

Sadly, she was a liar and didn’t tell me she was married until I’d fallen hard for her. If we could have only met earlier…

Isn't this the same poltroon who wanted to milk his sister?
can-you-milk-me.gif

Back