About Egyptian girls nowadays

It worries me that you’re 40 years old and say you’re looking for a “girl or woman”. I hope that this was a simple language error, and not you saying you’d marry a teenager. Also, maybe less whining and more action?

You know Egyptian girl stays a virgin until she get married. She lives with her parents and siblings even after she finished college or school. She is very lazy, she and their parents and siblings refuse her getting a job and become financially independent. They too refuse to let her live alone in her own house. Many Egyptian girls have anal sex or get deflowered then get a hymenoplasty because most Egyptian guys refuse to marry an experienced woman lost her virginity before getting married. These guys too have no problem to fool virgin girls to have sex with them then they leave them because they don’t trust girls that lost virginity to a guy without marriage. The Egyptian girls too see themselves as a commodity, they and their parents don’t accept a husband without him paying a very very expensive dowry and giving her lots and lots of gold jewelry and write on himself a list of all the furniture as her property and if she get angry with him at anytime she can sue him branded him as a thief. I am a single 40yrs virgin Egyptian guy still living in Egypt and I am very offended by these behaviors. I tried online to convince guys and girls to abandon these behaviors. But they considered them as firm principles of our society and our Islamic religion. They refuse romance, cohabitation, girlfriend boyfriend relationships. They attack a modern father or brother or son that let his daughter or sister or mother enjoy a complete sexual freedom and relationships and they call him a cuckold and despise him and try to convince him to kill her because she is an adulterous.

I am an emotional guy and don’t believe in expensive dowries or all these behaviors do you think I can find an unmarried girl or woman in my country that will love me and bond with me without all these complications. Or no woman will bond with me unless she is from another country ?
Genuinely can't imagine anyone in the west finding a virgin to marry. I'm not knocking you OP, I'm just saying how different things are.

Genuinely can't imagine anyone in the west finding a virgin to marry. I'm not knocking you OP, I'm just saying how different things are.
interesting view. can you please elaborate a bit more? this is a long detailed pvt chat subject.

The last time I worked in Egypt was 1995. Women's liberation in that country still had a long way to go at that time.

Egyptian men were generally pretty hung up, also.

It must be very difficult to change cultural restrictions in a country that is dominated by religious dogma and class structure.

Back