When was the last time you…? (Vol. 2)

Just the other day. Passed an apartment with an animal statue guarding the door, and it was her favorite animal.

WWTLTY got down and dirty? By which I mean doing a deep cleaning of your home space?
Few weeks ago. Spent 4 hours cleaning 3 rooms.

WWTLTY bought something for yourself and didn't tell anyone.

WWTLTY put someone on Ignore?
I've never had anyone on ignore. I sometimes close my pm's to everyone, or those not "my friend" but I've never ignored any one person.

WWTLTY did something at the recommendation of a friend? (ie watch a movie you wouldn't normally have chosen).

P.S. @bobb_sledd are you getting paranoid that everyone has you on ignore? :eek:😘

I've never had anyone on ignore. I sometimes close my pm's to everyone, or those not "my friend" but I've never ignored any one person.

WWTLTY did something at the recommendation of a friend? (ie watch a movie you wouldn't normally have chosen).

P.S. @bobb_sledd are you getting paranoid that everyone has you on ignore? :eek:😘
Probably a book selection within the last few months.

WWTLTY experimented with a new kink or fetish?

Probably a book selection within the last few months.

WWTLTY experimented with a new kink or fetish?
Last year. We visited a few Sex Dungeons. we are at the age to experiment to keep going :)

WWTLTY - you used a sex toy on your partner

Last year. We visited a few Sex Dungeons. we are at the age to experiment to keep going :)

WWTLTY - you used a sex toy on your partner
Every time we have sex. Nothing better than getting the engines revved up before putting it in gear.

WWTLTY masturbated while thinking of a Lit member?

Every time we have sex. Nothing better than getting the engines revved up before putting it in gear.

WWTLTY masturbated while thinking of a Lit member?
Can't say that I ever have.

WWTLTY became aroused watching network television and what were you watching?

Can't say that I ever have.

WWTLTY became aroused watching network television and what were you watching?
Firstly, I'm offended that you claim you've never wanked over me. Everyone wanks over me. I mean, I know it wasn't a 'name a litster' thing, but still. Don't say never, baby! I'm sure I at least gave you a semi once. Throw a girl a bone, huh?

The answer to your question: Last week. Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock. Fuck, that man has ruined me.

WWTLTY felt a real, deep inner peace and what were you doing/where were you?

I was going through my divorce and for lots of complicated reasons I hadn't seen my family for years. I remember walking into their home, and the peace, comfort, and pure love I felt from them was incredibly healing and exactly what I needed. I knew I was doing the right thing because feeling loved shouldn't have felt so rare.

WWTLTY really thought about what you wanted from life? Are you doing it?

I was going through my divorce and for lots of complicated reasons I hadn't seen my family for years. I remember walking into their home, and the peace, comfort, and pure love I felt from them was incredibly healing and exactly what I needed. I knew I was doing the right thing because feeling loved shouldn't have felt so rare.

WWTLTY really thought about what you wanted from life? Are you doing it?

I think about it somewhat often and the answer is, of course not as binary as any of us would probably like it to be. I can say I wish I was working in a more creative field, had more physical affection and passion in my life, etc., etc. But, I have great friendships, a kind partner and a decent support system around me. So, I guess the answer is 'sort of'?

WWTLTY You took a chance on yourself?

WWTLTY You took a chance on yourself?
Not sure how to answer this, I take a chance on myself every day when I get out of bed,yes I'm that crazy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . The chance I took that has paid the biggest dividends is when I moved here 11 years ago to work.

WWTLTY changed jobs and was it in the same line of work or something completely different?

Not sure how to answer this, I take a chance on myself every day when I get out of bed,yes I'm that crazy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . The chance I took that has paid the biggest dividends is when I moved here 11 years ago to work.

WWTLTY changed jobs and was it in the same line of work or something completely different?
12 years ago. Same field (children) but entirely different approach.

WWTLTY tried a new food and didn't like it?

12 years ago. Same field (children) but entirely different approach.

WWTLTY tried a new food and didn't like it?
Last week. I tried goat - not to my liking.

WWTLTY took yourself outside your comfort zone sexually?

Last week. I tried goat - not to my liking.

WWTLTY took yourself outside your comfort zone sexually?
I had goat curry a few years back, I thought it was okay. Maybe it was heavily curried. :ROFLMAO:

Uhm, probably about 4-5 years ago really. I've become very vanilla in my old age. I'm waiting for menopause to pass before I unleash the freak again.

WWTLTY introduced a friend/partner to something sexually new to them?

I had goat curry a few years back, I thought it was okay. Maybe it was heavily curried. :ROFLMAO:

Uhm, probably about 4-5 years ago really. I've become very vanilla in my old age. I'm waiting for menopause to pass before I unleash the freak again.

WWTLTY introduced a friend/partner to something sexually new to them?
Probably earlier in our marriage. It was usually me that introduced new things to our playtime.

WWTLTY masturbated to a same-sex image in your thoughts?

Back