When was the last time you…? (Vol. 2)

Last July - and then back to the old one in November (FML). But hopefully a new one again in a few months!

WWTLT you tried a new hobby
A couple months ago. My son and I started painting D&D miniatures together.

WWTLTY got dressed up for something fancy?

A couple months ago. My son and I started painting D&D miniatures together.

WWTLTY got dressed up for something fancy?
For an event… 8 years. I’m retired but I still get called upon to officiate 2-3 weddings and funerals each year so 3 months for the last funeral.

Can you be my new hobby? <3

WWTLTY tried a food you’d never eaten before?
A specific ingredient or a new dish? I try new dishes regularly, but for a thing (in this case a spread), hmm... probably kaya, a few months ago. A friend made some and gave me a jar. Lovely gesture, phenomenally average food.

WWTLTY felt genuine fear?

A specific ingredient or a new dish? I try new dishes regularly, but for a thing (in this case a spread), hmm... probably kaya, a few months ago. A friend made some and gave me a jar. Lovely gesture, phenomenally average food.

WWTLTY felt genuine fear?
Good one. Driving on the highway at rush hour!
WWTLTY felt you were in an un-safe situation?

Good one. Driving on the highway at rush hour!
WWTLTY felt you were in an un-safe situation?
Genuinely unsafe was when someone tried to assault me in college. A level of discomfort about my safety is any time I'm at a concert for fear of a shooting or whenever I participate in celebrations related to the Jewish community (like, a community-wide hanukkah event) because guns and republicans.

WWTLTY made a new close friend?

Genuinely unsafe was when someone tried to assault me in college. A level of discomfort about my safety is any time I'm at a concert for fear of a shooting or whenever I participate in celebrations related to the Jewish community (like, a community-wide hanukkah event) because guns and republicans.

Maybe this winter?

WWTLTY had to consult with a lawyer.

Sorry. I understand those fears!

Never,
WWTLTY didn't fit in on Lit?
Ummm today? I never feel like I fit in here…of course I never feel like I fit in lost places so stands to reason.

WWTLT you swam in something other than a pool? (Ocean,lake,pond…)

Ummm today? I never feel like I fit in here…of course I never feel like I fit in lost places so stands to reason.

WWTLT you swam in something other than a pool? (Ocean,lake,pond…)
Yesterday-pacific ocean

WWTLTY flew in a plane?

yesterday when I multiplied by 0.3 instead of 0.03 to work out the percentage I owed on something d'oh

WWTLTY felt truly happy?
Yikes!! That is a brutal one…
In a moment? it was a few weeks ago sitting on the beach with my daughter and her friend and her friends mom just talking and watching the water roll up the beach.
For a long period of time as in life is great? Honestly I don’t remember…

WWTLT you cried?

Not sure, it’s been a few months I think. I get nostalgic sometimes and wonder about what ifs. What can I say I’m a softy.

WWTLT you were excited about someone?
It's been a while.

WWTLTY had your eyes dilated?

Back