When was the last time you…? (Vol. 2)

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, you get the idea.

WWTLTY travelled a great distance for xmas ?
A couple of years ago our family Christmas was in Barbados

WWTLTY received a Christmas gift that you were ecstatic about??

WWTLTY pulled an all-nighter?
Is this work or fun night? Never for work although I have been up very late working on stuff for work. Before Covid we used to go Friday nighting at clubs and that could stop at breakfast.

WWTLTY sat down with a friend with a bottle of wine and forgot about time and when finished the wine was too and it was 2am or worse ?

Is this work or fun night? Never for work although I have been up very late working on stuff for work. Before Covid we used to go Friday nighting at clubs and that could stop at breakfast.

WWTLTY sat down with a friend with a bottle of wine and forgot about time and when finished the wine was too and it was 2am or worse ?
At the cottage this past summer

WWTLTY pillow talked your fantasies with your partner??

Usually when out with my husband

WWTLTY went on vacation to a foreign country??
This past October, a cruise through the Panama Canal, with port visits in 4 separate foreign countries.

WWTLTY spoke or tried to speak a foreign language?

This past October, a cruise through the Panama Canal, with port visits in 4 separate foreign countries.

WWTLTY spoke or tried to speak a foreign language?
This summer - Italian

WWTLTY realised you’d were wrong about something you’d been convinced you were right about?

With or because of...? 🤔 The answer will drastically change my answer.

WWTLTY thought of a litster because of a completely PG, every day life happenstance?
Just the other day. Passed an apartment with an animal statue guarding the door, and it was her favorite animal.

WWTLTY got down and dirty? By which I mean doing a deep cleaning of your home space?

Back