When Love and Hate Reunite: Closed Thread

There was so much to see as others began to move towards their hot tub. Anna was on her back being held down by Greg. His cock was straining against his bathing suit near Anna’s face. His wife was teasing her own nipple through her bathing suit. Melanie was between her wife’s legs and making the woman cry out in pleasure at her tongue. In the water, Lana was kissing Adam, telling him how Chloe was touching him. She pressed his hand to her breast. Adam was moaning, desperately trying to control himself as Chloe’s hand stroked him. Her whole body was moving now and each time Ryan rocked her it moved her hand.

And the couple...the eyes on them could see Ryan rocking Chloe’s body in his lap. It was slow and all were imagining her riding his cock.

What wasn’t visible was the fact that Ryan was in her ass, the ring stretched around his cock. Chloe hadn’t expected that. Only Ryan could do that without asking her. Of course she was his girl and her body welcomed every touch of his. She had wanted him in her pussy but now...the muscle of her anus spasmed around him, letting him know she was cumming because of him. His whispered words could only be heard by her. To everyone else he could have easily been kissing her ear.

“Yes..” She breathed out the word, turning and craning her neck to find his lips. She needed to kiss him. “He is so long and so hard....”

Lana looked over at Chloe in Ryan’s lap. “Can I kiss you?” She moved to the couple’s side. Her eyes lifted to Ryan’s face. “Can I touch her tits and kiss her?”

Chloe moaned. Her fingers tightened a little around Adam’s cock and it made him groan low in his chest. “Her hand...so…” He had been fantasizing about this girl since his teenage years. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think she would touch him like this. And now his girlfriend wanted to make out with his fantasy girl...He took a deep breath. His cock once more twitched in Chloe’s hand but he did not ejaculate.

Chloe gasped into Ryan’s mouth as she felt Adam react. “I want it baby…” It wasn't clear if she was referring to Ryan's question now or Lana's or perhaps both.

Ryan groaned when he felt Chloe spasm around his cock. “That’s its baby cum for me.”

“Kiss her while Adam slides into her pussy,” Ryan encouraged Lana.

Adam looked at Ryan looking shocked, “You are for real?” he asked sounding like someone had told him Christmas had come early.

“Yes, she wants you she just told me,” Ryan watched as Adam and Lana moved closer. Lana reached for Adam’s cock, guiding him to stand in front of Chloe, to lower himself to be at the right angle. It was only then that Lana realized that Ryan wasn’t inside Chloe’s pussy. Her grin was slow to build but wicked.

“Take her,” she whispered to Adam. Adam felt both women’s hands on his cock guiding him to the entrance to Chloe’s pussy, he pushed just the head into her, feeling Ryan through the wall, feeling how tight she was. “Yes,” Lana whispered eyes on everyone’s faces as she leaned in to kiss Chloe.

“Oh my god are they both inside her?” Greg’s wife asked him. Greg pulled his eyes away from Anna to look.

“It looks like it.” Anna wasn’t enthused with losing Greg’s attention so stretched her neck up to rub her cheek against his hardness through his trunks. Greg’s eyes flicked back to her. “Tease,” he breathed looking down at her.

Ryan watched it all, felt Adam entering Chloe. He didn’t expect he’d be directing such an orgy again in his life, not him the music teacher, but it fell to he and Chloe to set the tone and others followed. He knew if he ran the show, she would be safe, and he needed her to feel safe and wanted.

Chloe was lost in her orgasm. How long had it been since someone had taken her ass? The last time...no she wouldn't think about that night. She focused on now, the feeling of him opening her, deep inside of her. The way the muscled ring tensed and released over and over again with her orgasm.

She groaned softly at Ryan's words. He was in charge. He would see that they all enjoyed themselves. But he would make sure she was safe. No matter what she was his, she would leave with him alone. Playing was just that...

Chloe let out the most sensual sound as Adam's cock slid into her waiting opening. She was full. Her mouth was claimed by Lana's and the two kissed passionately. She whimpered and moaned into the woman's mouth. A strangled cry was released as Chloe came around both men. It was a lot. It had been a long time she had been this full. She could feel the way she was squirting into the water.

Lana's hands were on her breasts, tweaking nipples as they kissed. Chloe slid a hand between the woman's legs. "Look in my eyes as they fuck me..." Chloe whispered to her. "God they feel so good..."

It was like all the air had left the room and the sexual energy grew tenfold. The crowd grew around the hot tub. Many were already trying to figure out how they might get in on the action. Most if not all knew it came down to one man. Ryan. If he didn't allow it you were getting no where near Chloe or himself.

Ryan watched them kiss, felt the tension building. Adam slid himself deeper into Chloe. As soon as Adam was deep inside her, He felt Chloe Cumming. He knew if she was in the air she would be squirting. She enjoyed being this full though it had not happened since college. “That’s its Chloe Girl, cum for me baby.” He urged in her ear.

Lana was gasping as Chloe found her pussy with her skilled fingers. “Oh god,” she whispered as he looked deep into the other woman’s eyes. “Make me cum,” she urged Chloe.

Greg was watching Melany and Anna again; Anna having regained his attention. “Give it to me,” Anna told Greg. His eyes widened. He didn’t even realize that she would do things with a man. She smirked at his expression. “Pleasure is pleasure Greg, let me share it with you.”

Greg didn’t want to let her go to even pull down his pants. However, his wife had heard. She pressed herself to Greg’s back as she slid his trunks down, exposing him. “Do it, give her what she wants,” she breathed. She had never seen her husband with another woman and it was exciting her. Greg leaned forward brushing his cockhead along Anna’s lips.

Melanie pressed her tongue to Anna’s clit drawing another squeak of surprised pleasure form her and then she tensed against Greg’s hands as she came again.

Greg’s cock was in her mouth now. Anna was writhing under Melanie’s mouth. The noises were doing a lot to add to the sexual feel of the situation.

Others around the hot tub were starting to get into it too.

Chloe couldn’t hold back. It felt too good and as Ryan urged her to cum she couldn’t help but ride the wave into another orgasm. She moaned into Lana’s mouth.

“God she is hot…” Lana slipped her tongue into Chloe’s mouth and in response Chloe’s fingers slid inside her hungry pussy. Lana began to grind against Chloe’s palm. She moaned with abandon.

Chloe couldn’t believe how good they felt inside of her. Adam was big, hitting every spot with in her and Ryan, oh god...Ryan would feel good to her no matter where he was. She leaned back a little. “So full baby...you are amazing..”

“Ryan smiled with satisfaction. He wanted this first time to be a pleasant time for Chloe. She seemed to be into it. He was there with her to help her. It had been so long.

“I can’t last much longer,” Adam breathed. “I’ve already orgasmed more than once and I… I will cum. Where do I cum?” he asked breathlessly.

Ryan knew that she was on birth control but he wouldn’t be the one to tell Adam were to cum, that would be up to her. “I’m close too,” Ryan told Chloe in her ear.

As he spoke Lana writhed against Chloe’s hand, clearly close. She suddenly clutched her wrist, and suddenly she started to tremble with her release.

Greg moaned as he felt Anna’s mouth. “Does it feel good?” his wife asked.

“ “Oh god, yes, it feels so good,” he told her.

Chloe was lost in kissing Lana. The woman began to cum on Chloe’s fingers and this made Chloe moan into the moans mouth. It had been a long time since she had felt this much sexual power, energy...Ryan was buried in her ass, hard and deep. They moved together as if no time had passed at all.

She could feel Adam straining to hold on, to control it. Chloe broke the kiss with Lana. “Fill me...both of you…” Her voice was sultry.

Lana rubbed and moved against Chloe’s hand as she let her orgasm come down. “I want to lick your pussy after…” She leaned in and kissed Chloe’s neck.

Chloe relaxed between the two men and enjoyed the sensation of being filled. “I am going to cum…” She could feel their cocks rubbing together against the thin wall that was between her pussy and her ass. She moaned with abandon. “Oh fuck…”

Greg’s wife kissed him. “Chloe is about to take a load in both holes...watch her face and cum in Anna’s mouth…” She took his hand and slid it between her legs wanting some friction herself.

Anna cried out as she orgasmed against her wife’s mouth. She quickly went back to sucking on Greg’s cock as she bucked and rode it out on Melanie’s tongue.

Everyone’s pleasure was beginning to peak near the same time. Adam was moaning as he watched Lana’s pleasure hearing Chloe’s encouragement. He met Ryan’s eyes. “Soon,” he breathed.

Ryan nodded. He too felt that he was close and there was an erotic beauty to them finishing together. It was a testament to Adam’s control that he had not finished yet. Ryan was beginning to fight to hold back his own moans, and then stopped fighting. He let his gasps of pleasure fill Chloe’s ear.

Lana leaned in and kissed Chloe again. “They’re going to fill you, they’re so close.” There was excitement I, her voice. “Fill her boys.” Lana encouraged.

Adam was the first to go, filling Chloe’s pussy, his hands clutching her hips as he grunted with his release. Ryan’s hands were covering her breasts, cupping and teasing them. He pinched Chloe’s nipples as he groaned with his own release. Feeling the other man’s spasms setting him over the edge. “Cum for us Chloe girl,” Ryan ordered his lover.

Greg took his hand from Anna’s from where he pinned her down to tease his wife’s pussy. Anna lifted her hand to cup Greg’s balls encouraging the man to cum as her fingertips danced behind them, teasing him. As she pressed her fingertip against the pucker of his anus Greg cried out as he started to cum. The sight of Chloe, the men’s pleasure, the feel of anna’s mouth, all that combined with that last touch spilled him over the edge and into Anna’s mouth. However, Anna had pulled her mouth free. She didn’t really enjoy the taste of cum. However, Greg was hardly disappointed as when he looked down Anna had pointed his cock at her perky breasts and let his cum spatter them as her hand moved from his ass to milk his cock, jerking him through his release.

There was actually applause from others around, those that were not also entwined. It was a show many would not forget.

Chloe could feel them both moving, knew they were getting closer. The whispered word only heightened her own pleasure. Her pussy squeezed Adam and her ass squeezed Ryan. She was ready for them, ready to feel them let go inside of her.

The feel of Ryan’s breath, his mouth on her ear made Chloe lick her lips. Her body was so sensitive and everything made her cum. She kissed Lana back enthusiastically.

Adam’s fingers dug into her hips as he came. She felt every pulse and joined him in the orgasm. Ryan’s toying with her breasts made it stronger. Ryan was now cumming in her ass and the spasms felt wonderful. The heat from his cum filled her backside and as was her way, Chloe immediately came again with a cry of pleasure.

Chloe was lost in the moment and lost all sense of where they were. It was the applause that brought her around once more. She turned her head and reaching back, kissed Ryan hard and deep. “I love you.”

Adam pulled out of her, sinking back. Lana was immediately on him, kissing him passionately. “Oh baby, that was so hot...finger me...I need to cum again…” Adam, a grin on his lips reached under the water and got her off quickly. Lana writhed against him as she came.

The trio were all panting but satiated and smiling.

Chloe slowly lifted from Ryan’s lap, letting his cock slip out of her ass. She felt the muscled ring close and she shivered as she turned in his arms. She ran a hand through his hair as she pressed her chest into his. “You are amazing, babe.”

“I am only amazing because you are,” Ryan told her holding her close. He slid his hands up her back and into her wet hair. It didn’t matter that they’d been with others, that they’d played so publicly. This moment was theirs, all about them. He pressed her closer and let his face dip into her neck, taking in the scent, the feel that was uniquely hers. “Mine,” he whispered. That word almost more than anything said how he had never let her go, never gotten over her. She was his, always had been.

Ryan couldn’t help smirking into her neck as he heard Adam comment about how irritated Johnathan looked. “Sour grapes much?” Lana asked. “Not our fault he got blacklisted.”

“He’d better not start drama,” Ryan said against Chloe’s skin finally pulling back to look at her. “I will not let a small minded neanderthal ruin what we just shared.”

There was a small splash as Melanie moved to allow Anna to slip back into the water, to get warm again and wash the splatters of Greg’s cum from her breasts.

“That was,” Melanie started sounding unable to find the right words.”

“Hot?” Anna offered.

“Feels simplistic, but yeah, very hot.”

Ryan continued to stroke Chloe’s back. He too found himself at a loss for words, but far more because of how much he wanted her, loved her, needed her close, and how much he felt like he had lost that forever.

Chloe was vaguely aware of the others as they talked about how good it had been and a little about Johnathan but none of that really mattered. Ryan’s hand was moving up her back and into her hair. He was holding her to him. His face was in her neck and that was all she could focus on at that moment.

After years apart, of hurt and pain they were together again. Upstairs they had needed that alone time and now, once more they showed that they could have fun with others but in the end it would always just be them. His whispered word caused goosebumps to form on her skin. Chloe pressed closer. Her arms circled his neck.

She inhaled and looked up at him. For a moment she could almost forget how she had hurt him. This was their chance. This was the chance at a life together that they had missed out on. He had given up his finance for her and Chloe wasn’t going to fuck this up.

“Let’s not worry about him. How about I hit the bathroom and then bring us back another drink?” She kissed Ryan hard, letting it then soften so her tongue could brush his lip.

Ryan met the fervor of Chloe’s kiss, but just as easily softened it to match her as well. “Sounds like a good idea to me,” he told her playfully swatting her bottom as she rose from his lap to exit the tub.

Ryan watched her hips sway as she walked off, admiring her beauty. He finally closed his eyes and lay back his head taking a moment to take it all in. It seemed a lifetime ago that he was being fussed at by Hannah for having dog hair on his suit, and now this with Chloe no less. His beautiful Chloe. Was she really his again? How was that even possible? And yet, he knew it was, their intimate moments up in the room were all the proof he needed. He believed this would be much more than just tonight.

Ryan was startled out of his inner revery at the feel of someone sliding into his lap. He started with surprise, had he drifted off that he had not noticed her? He opened his eyes to see a woman in his lap. He didn’t recognize her, surely, she wasn’t someone from their class. Her beauty was too exotic for their small town, the rich dark curls, the Tanned skin. Who was she? “Err… can I help you?” Ryan asked. He didn’t shove her away, he didn’t want bad vibes here, didn’t want to start something, but this was one major lapse in awareness.

While Ryan was being accosted, other eyes watched Chloe’s trip across the room toward the bathrooms. The news of what had happened in the hot tub had spread far beyond the group that had seen the action in person. There were whispers behind hands, longing stairs until finally one approached her. He was nice looking in his swim trunks. He had moved away at the end of high school. So, he had always missed out on the type of exploits that Chloe and Ryan were known for. Rumors had it that he had a beautiful wife he liked to show off to others. If some of the rumors were to be believed he was even known to share her. “Still with Ryan after all these years?” he asked her without much other introduction. He had fallen in step with her and others looked jealous that he had done so quite casually.

Chloe smiled as Ryan gave her bum a light smack. He had just fucked it so he was more than entitled to swat at it. She was on a high. She was back with Ryan and now they had just enjoyed some lovely playtime in the hot tub. Her body felt good, vibrant and alive once more.

She couldn’t wait for the rest of the evening to play out and then for her and Ryan to slip away to be alone, in each other’s arms. The first of many nights she hoped.

Chloe wasn’t paying a ton of attention to the eyes watching her. In her life she was used to it. She was feeling too good after being double penetrated. Her nipples poked at her bathing suit top. She wondered if Lana might want to have some fun while the boys recovered, they could enjoy some licking and touching, give everyone something to enjoy looking at.

“Just recently back together.” She said to the stranger, not missing a step. “We had a long time apart.” Chloe smiled. “Thank you for asking.” She veered to the left, towards the bathrooms. She didn’t give him much thought. Bathroom and drinks and Ryan were all that were on her mind at the moment.

--
The woman in Ryan’s lap smiled seductively. “Yes you can, I would like a ride too.” She gave him a sultry laugh. Her backside rubbed against him. “I don’t mind waiting. You have hands you can use on me while I wait.” She reached for his hand, intent on bringing it to her bathing suit covered pussy.

“Very cool. I heard you had some fun up in that hot tub,” The man was nothing if not a bit persistent as he followed her towards the restrooms a smile on his face. “How does someone get lucky enough to be apart of such a time?” he asked with a small chuckle.

Ryan frowned, clearly his mind was not catching up with what was happening fast enough. “Who are you?” he finally came up with. God that sounded stupid. He flicked his eyes to Adam and Lana lifting an eyebrow, then to where he thought Melanie and Anna should be, but they were gone now, with an empty space that had probably held this new woman.

Adam offered him a shrug. “You did attract some attention. Perhaps she’s a fan?” Adam finally quipped.

Getting no help there, Ryan turned his attention back to the dark eyed beauty just in time to prevent his hand from making full contact with the labia that were pressing to her bathing suit bottoms. “I do try to know a partner’s name, before I let them seduce me,” Ryan said, trying to stall for time.

Chloe gave the man the side eye. She stopped at the bathroom door. “One can only get that lucky with Ryan’s permission. All play is agreed on between him and I. I don’t play alone. You want to have fun then you need to get on his good side and show that you deserve it. Excuse me.”

She ducked into the bathroom.
---
“Let me seduce you? Oh I think It has already started.” She purred as she kept trying to bring his hand in. She wriggled, trying to bring her pussy closer to his hand. “Touch me...shouldn’t take long before I get you hard again. Get me off, let’s play and give them a show then you can give me a turn on that cock of yours. Arabella, so you can moan it when you cum.”

The man nodded, “Sounds reasonable, I’ll go find Ryan. Thanks,” he said amiably as he veered off and headed back towards the hot tubs.

Craig, the man that had just been talking to Chloe was not particularly shocked to see his wife, Arabella in Ryan’s lap already. They almost seemed to have a mindmeld sometimes. She would certainly have more luck earning that right than he would. They could have so much fun with Ryan and Chloe, he just knew it.

She was forward, Ryan couldn’t deny that. Her name rolled off her tongue and Ryan even shivered a bit at the sound. “I think I’ll be a bit longer than you think. I’ve had quite a bit of attention tonight.” He tried to explain. “With things being so new with Chloe again, I don’t think I should just play with someone new without her say. Not that you aren’t incredibly attractive cause lets face it you are, but, we haven’t even had a conversation. I know it seemed like I did things with these others, but these are all people I’ve known for years,” he tried to explain that Adam had earned it, in his own way, Lana certainly had over the years. She was new, and though they enjoyed group fun, there were unspoken rules. He was surprised how tempted he truly was despite his protests.

Chloe shrugged and kept on her task. Bathroom, drinks and back to Ryan. She was elated, felt like she was walking on cloud nine at the moment. Life was the best in had been in a very long time. The prospect of leaving here with Ryan, of laying in bed, pressed against him. Of waking up with him. Chloe honestly couldn’t stop smiling at the thought.

Arabella frowned a little. “The longer you take the more time you can spend with your head between my legs. I don’t see an issue with this. I don’t want conversation. I want sex...fingers, tongues...cocks.” She wriggled just a little in his lap. “You talk too much and play too little. You don’t need her say. You are the man, you can do as you please. I saw how they all listen to you.”

She reached for his hand. “Touch me.”

Craig strode towards the hot tub, smiling at his wife. “I see you two have met. Good. So you two get to know each other and I can tell Chloe things are approved.” While he understood Ryan liked to approve Chloe’s partners he didn’t think it necessary. They were all adults. "We have a suite if you would prefer but I think we can start here..."

Arabella smiled and moved to try and kiss Ryan. "He will take care of her while you take care of me. Then later the four of us can all get to know each other better."

Chloe had two drinks in her hand as she walked back into the main pool area. As she walked she could see the hot tubs and could see the woman in Ryan's lap, leaning in to kiss him. The woman had dark hair and was, young and beautiful. Nearby there was the man she recognized as the one who had questioned her on the way to the bathroom. She couldn't help but chuckle, imagining him waiting to ask Ryan for permission to play while Ryan enjoyed the company of the woman.

Ryan could honestly say that he was caught up in the moment. Arabella was seductive. His heart belonged to Chloe, but he hadn’t played with others like this in years. His fiance would never have approved.

As Ryan so Chloe approaching he gave in and let Arabella kiss him after smiling at Chloe, giving her a smile that invited her to join.

Craig stepped closer to Chloe. “I see my wife and Ryan have met. He seems to approve of our playing together.” He said sliding his arm around Chloe’s waist. “She will have his head between her thighs shortly. Should I do the same for you, or did you have something else in mind? I am certain you would look glorious on your knees before me.

Arabella deepened the kiss and took his hand, pressing it between her legs. “Get me off.” Her tone was firm. It was clear she was used to being in control. “Fingers, slow but good pressure.”

Chloe saw the smile and watched as the woman in his lap kissed him and Ryan was clearly into it. The hand that came around her waist made Chloe instantly stiffen. She sidestepped away from him, looking at the man beside her. “You misunderstand. They may have met and they may be playing but in no way do you have permission, his or mine to touch me or play.” Her eyebrows raised. “Also presumptuous that I would kneel for you.”

She moved over to sit in a deck chair. She took a sip of her drink as Ryan and the woman got more intimate in the water. It was one thing to play with him there and with his urging. It was another for this man to assume he could touch her just because Ryan was engaged with another partner.

Add that this was still very new and she wanted to be very careful so Ryan had no reason to doubt or question her feelings for him. She was resolved not to make a mess of things again.

Ryan did as she asked at first. Chloe had been watching them seemed to approve, or at least not object. His fingers were skilled as he pressed and rubbed at her suit covered pussy. However he broke the kiss when he saw a man he didn’t know touch Chloe. He stiffened, going on alert. He had terrible memories of what had been done to her.

She seemed to sidestep the man and rather than follow her Craig seemed to be stuck standing there looking surprised. He clearly was not used to being told no.

Ryan absently moved Arabella out of his lap and stood, climbing from the hot tub. “I need to check on Chloe,” he told her firmly, though not unkindly. He wasn’t necessarily ending play together, he was just taking a step back, away, his eyes only for Chloe.

“Doing ok babe?” Ryan asked sitting in the chair beside her, his hand resting on chloe’s right hand. His eyes flicked to Craig who stood there, as if evaluating his next move. “Did he hurt you?” He asked softly, a hint of darkness in his low tone.

Back