When Love and Hate Reunite: Closed Thread

Ryan watched her move, engrossed in just watching admiring. He lifted an eyebrow seeing the organization of her bag. “That’s new,” he murmured, but not that he was making fun of her, just observation.

His eyes devoured her as she brushed the waves of red hair. The motion made her breasts lift in the suit pressing against the fabric, and he almost wished she was doing it naked, or better yet letting him brush it for her. His eyes were then caught by the waves. He loved her hair so very much. His expression said that he still found her more than beautiful.

Ryan had always watched her like that, just lost in the beauty of each and every simple movement she made. He lifted a hand as if to touch her hair and then let it fall. “I love it when it’s down,” he said softly as he slid his arm around her waist hugging her to him before he pulled away heading for the door. He wore no shirt himself; he didn’t have a t-shirt to put on, but figured that he wouldn’t offend too many people especially not once they got to the pool.

He tucked her hand into his elbow guiding her towards the elevator. “Are you ready?” he asked.

Chloe looked up and realized he was watching her. It hit her in that moment how much she had missed that, the way he would just watch her. The look in his eyes that made her heart beat faster, the way it made her smile.

“I know you do, baby. I started wearing it up a lot because I didn’t want anyone else to comment on it. Even down I had it styled because well...it wasn’t the way you would want it. It was a way of punishing myself I guess. I almost cut it all off at one point.”

She moved with him. “I am as ready as I can be.” She chuckled a little. “You are with me so it will be okay.”

The elevator was called and soon the doors opened for them. It would be a short ride down to the pool and with each passing floor Chloe felt the mixture of nerves and happiness grow. The potential of the evening wasn’t really a big focus, it was the giddiness at having him with her, holding her close. That was all that occupied her mind, her thoughts. Him, this moment and them together again.

As they rode down in the elevator he spoke. “I would cry had I seen you and you had cut all your hair off.” He smiled slightly. “It was bad enough that it was up,” he teased. He hoped she knew it was a tease, she had looked beautiful.

He leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips, just quick enough that her face would light up with that smile that could light up a room. He timed it so that just as she lit up like a Christmas tree, the door to the elevator opened.

He guided her out of the elevator and crossed the hall to the pool room. The warmth of the room hit him like a physical blow. “I can see why most of them are in the pool,” he commented dryly as he entered with her.

They were immediately greeted by their friends from dinner. “You look good in that suit,” Ryan laughed at the comment.

“Not as good as 15 years ago.”

“No one does. We don’t talk about that.” Was the reply. Ryan laughed.

“Chloe is still that beautiful,” someone else said. Ryan could only nod,

“No argument from me,” he said sliding his arm around her shoulder tucking her in close to him.

“Are you two back together?”

Ryan turned at the voice taking Chloe with him. Jennifer, their class secretary was eying them up and down.

“We believe so,” Ryan said with a smile. “Chloe and I have talked and we just…” he couldn’t find the right words and looked to Chloe for help.

She smiled up at him, her smile big and genuine as the doors of the elevator opened. She would take all the teasing in the world from him as long as he kept kissing her like that, randomly and with abandon.

She too was hit with the wave of warmth and the smell of chlorine as they entered. Chloe chuckled at the playful banter. It was like highschool or college but better. They were older and most more confident in who they were and with life in general.

She shook her head a little at the compliment. She was glad for Ryan’s arm around her.

“We just think it a good idea to take it day by day but one thing is for certain we want to do it together.” Chloe put a hand on his chest and looked up at him. It was clear from those watching that the woman was still head over heels for him based on the way she was looking at him. “So yeah, we are back together.”

Her hand moved up to his cheek and drew him down into a soft kiss. As she broke the contact Chloe smiled. “Shall we get a drink and get in the water?”

The room was full of people swimming, laughing and having a good time. Small groups were sitting on chairs, drinks in hand. Tubs of ice and drinks, everything from water to bottles of wine were stashed around the area. Plastic cups sat in stacks, adhering to the strict ‘no glass in the pool area’ rule of the hotel.

Music filled the air, the soundtrack of their highschool days.

Chloe took Ryan’s hand and led him to an empty set of chairs. “Beer?”

He loved feeling her near him. Her soft hand rested against his bare chest and he couldn’t help reacting. She slid her touch up to his cheek, guiding him into a kiss. He couldn’t help the moan that escaped, drawing a few lifted eyebrows. “Someone’s been neglected of late,” one of their friends said.

“Hoping that will change moving forward,” Ryan answered, his eyes smiling down at Chloe, at the look on her face. God this woman made him feel so wanted. She always had.

On proverbial cloud nine, he let her guide him to a group of chairs. “Yeah, beer sounds good,” he answered. He watched her go, eyes on her bottom. Before the sharks could circle around wanting to get into his graces to score with Chloe, he saw Hank slide into the chair beside him. “Fancy meeting you here.”

Ryan laughed, “Doesn’t seem like your scene, buddy.”

“Who else would get all the booze together for all you idiots. There’s still no more jack you drank it all.”

“Dammit hank, she drank some of it too.” The two of them laughed. Ryan leaned closer, “If you can put the word out that Chloe and I are working on connecting tonight and we might not be in a sharing mood, I’d appreciate that.”

Hank nodded, “I don’t want to see you bust heads, I’ll mention it to a couple of the pushier ones.”

Ryan watched him go off. As Chloe returned, he smiled, “Just saw hank. I don’t care what happens tonight, what ever happens, I am not fucking hank.” He said with a laugh.

Chloe chuckled as she handed him his beer. She sat in the chair Hank had just left. “Noted. Not that that is something you ever really did. Can’t say it wouldn’t be hot to see...I always imagined pegging you…” She smirked before taking a sip off her bottle of beer.

Her eyes moved over the pool. For the most part it looked like innocent fun, your basic party at the poolside but every once in a while you could see evidence of other things. A hand down the back of bikini bottoms. A couple pressed a little closer than normal for a simple kiss. Chloe knew it was just warming up.

“Beer and then dip in the pool? Hot tub?” She pointed towards the two hot tubs. There were stairs that led up to them.

There were a couple of guys whispering and looking over at them. Chloe could almost read their lips. You ask him. You. You do it. Hey you want to touch her too so you should ask. There were always the shy guys. The ones who weren’t the jock bro types that wouldn’t just sidle up to Ryan and ask to play. These were often quiet, unobtrusive and in the end were very gentle, sweet lovers.

They seemed to notice her look and walked away. She shook her head a little, smiling. “So? What do you think, baby? Warm or hot?”

Ryan shook his head, “You misunderstand me. Not that I wouldn’t be ok with another man and pegging me, damn baby, don’t tease like that without delivering. No, I meant Hank specifically. We’d just argue the whole time.” He laughed as he took a sip off his own cup, since there was no glass wear allowed.

“Someone’s starting early,” he said gesturing to where a couple were already making out. “Those are definitely not who those two arrived with.” He commented off hand. “I’m more in the mood for the hot tub, yes.” He added realizing she’d asked him a question.

His eyes watched the guys. “Already got their eyes on you baby?” he asked hand sliding idly up her inner thigh as he took another drink. “Doesn’t surprise me,” he commented. “You were always the most beautiful one in a room.

He stood slowly, “Sure, lets go see who’s in the hot tub, if it gets too hot, we can cool off in the pool,” he said with a smile, offering her his hand.

Chloe laughed. “Alright, noted...no Hank. Listening to you two argue would kill my libido.” She took a drink of her beer.

“You can’t be surprised.” She stood. “I mean isn’t that what this group does? Mess around and have fun?” She smirked over her shoulder at him as she started towards the hot tub, taking his hand. “Eyes are fine. The rest, well...that is something we need to figure out right?” Chloe looked up at him. “I only just got you back, not in a hurry to be away from you. However, no matter what happens I will be leaving with you at the end of the night. I will be in your arms to sleep and when I wake up.” She paused and put a hand out to stop him. “Promise me that. I promise you that is what I want, what I will make happen on my end.”

Her eyes were on his face. "I love you and we can turn away anyone who comes asking or not. Just know the only thing that matters to me is that I am with you."

“None of it surprises me, it just runs so counter to the life I’ve lived for years. Not that that life was even close to better, it was just different.” He laced his fingers with her as they walked.

“I can assure you Chloe even beyond that, because yes that is what I want, but I can guarantee you that I will be involved with you tonight no matter what happens. There will not be any play tonight where I am not touching you in one way or another. That is what I am comfortable with tonight. Whether that means at the end of the night you get spit roasted from both ends as we did as college students isn’t as important to me as I will be one of those ends, I will not just watch, I will be an active part of taking care of you.”

He turned her into his body, unwilling to let her hand go this forced it up behind her back as he pressed her to him. This made it look far kinkier to an outsider than he intended the touch. To him it was just intimacy, but to others it looked like control. Especially when he tilted up her chin with his other hand and kissed her, right there in the middle of the walkway up to the hot tubs. He kissed her until she made little noises into his mouth and she opened and yielded to him, as his tongue slid into her mouth it was his way of promising her, she was his. It was a bold statement to her, and to anyone that might be watching. In this moment Ryan was in control and Chloe was officially his. “I think we have everyone’s attention,” he whispered against her lips as he came up for air.

Ryan told her everything and more than she wanted to hear. She had thought her ask reasonable but to hear him assure her that he was going to be with her the entire night thrilled her. She realized that was what she wanted, not just tonight…

He kissed her, her hand wound behind her to pin her to his body as he did it. Chloe moaned, pressed into him and forgot that they were in public. Her lips parted as she opened for him, took his tongue in and let her own move against it.

They definitely had a great deal of attention.

“I am okay with it if you are.” Her nose nuzzled his cheek. “Hot tub?” She looked into his eyes. “Or back to the room? I am pretty sure you have me soaking my bathing suit bottoms right now…” She was glad for the wrap about her waist. She was fairly certain without it there would be a growing damp spot everyone would see.

“Sounds like we should get you in the hot tub to hide the evidence,” Ryan joked as he held her to him, hand still on her face. This wasn’t a joke, she was here. How had this night gone from her asking to dance, to his insulting her, to this? It was almost unbelievable that this had all happened in one night.

He spun her back to his side so they could walk up to the hot tub. Ryan tried not to smirk as they passed a couple where he could plainly hear the wife ask her husband why he never kissed her like that. “Still setting an example.” Ryan muttered to her. They had, from the dancing earlier that had made people watch to know with the kiss.

Ryan steered her towards the right-side hot tub. He pointedly steered her to the one that didn’t contain Johnathan. Ryan wasn’t in the mood. They’d had fun with him before, but the other side seemed just as promising. There were two women that Ryan didn’t remember really well, but he knew they were a couple. Also, there were two other couples. In the large hot tub. “Mind if we join you?” Ryan asked. One of the men, who had been eyeing Chloe earlier nodded.

“Yes, you two are welcome.” Ryan stepped down into the hot water and reached up to offer Chloe a hand.

“Come, join me Chloe girl.”

Chloe laughed. He wasn’t wrong. In the water it wouldn’t be so obvious. At least visually. A hand in her suit would be able to tell but his was the only hand she was thinking on in that moment. Not that that helped the wet spot…

“You were always good at setting the baseline that no one else could ever meet.” She smiled up at him.

She took Ryan’s offered hand, her other put her cup down before reaching for the knot to undo her wrap. She dropped it on the deck and slid down into the water.

The women, Anna and Melanie smiled. “Nice to see you two. You definitely know how to stir up the drama.” Anna said, laughing.

“Like a soap opera even after all these years.” Melanie added. “You both look good.”

“Thank you.” Chloe said, a blush on her cheeks. Years of being aloof and distant at events had made her almost shy now. She was used to places where people knew her by her pen name and the mystique the publishing company had built up around it. Here she was Chloe...she wasn’t sure she knew that woman any more.

The man, Adam just smiled and tried not to look too much at Chloe.

Adam’s girlfriend was Lana one of the women from their class that likewise was at the parties. Ryan didn’t know the whole story, but was fairly certain that she’d always had a rougher time at the parties than Chloe had ever had. Ryan had always protected Chloe, and not every woman had been that lucky. Ryan was a little curious why a woman like her would be with Adam. Adam was one of those guys that had tried to go to parties but just hovered around the edges, watching and not really participating. Some thought it made him a creeper. Ryan was fairly certain all it meant was that he was shy and awkward.

Ryan realized he had been studying the couple, trying to figure out how they were together and had really not been paying attention to Chloe’s conversation with Melanie and Anna. He refocused when Melanie tapped him on the shoulder. “Lana’s eyes are up there.” She teased, clearly thinking Ryan had been lost in gazing at the other woman’s ample breasts, that were spilling out of the little triangles covering her nipples.

Ryan spluttered “I wasn’t…” he found his eyes dropping to her breasts though even as she said that. He hadn’t intended on it, but she had brought them to his attention. He tried to laugh it off, “Damn you caught me.” He couldn’t very well tell Melanie or Chloe I was trying to figure out what a woman like her would have to do with a guy like Adam. He’s either hung like a horse, or rich. Ryan had made up his mind and turned his smirk to Chloe. “Though you know they’re nothing compared to when I got to see Chloe’s naked earlier.” Ryan said, wondering if he could get Chloe to blush.

“Are you asking to see mine bare Ryan?” Lana purred.

“Uh, no, I didn’t mean that.”

“But none of us will mind if you free them, though,” Anna interjected. “Right Chloe?”

This brought Ryan’s eyes back to Chloe. Curious what her response would be first to his comment and then Anna’s.

All eyes were on Ryan now as he was called out for staring. It was amusing to watch him sputter, grow flustered. When he admitted it all laughed.

“To each their own. I have nothing against the female form.” Chloe smiled. And this was how these sort of things began. Some flirting and then clothes started to fall away.

Lana reached back and with two pulls her bikini top was gone and her breasts exposed. Adam shifted a little in his seat. He seemed to make eye contact with everyone but Chloe.

“There. You know…” Lana smiled mischievously. “Only way to know whose are nicer is to compare them...tit for tit…”

“I am not much of a competitive person, Lana. Yours are beautiful and I concede.” Chloe smiled.

Lana gave a large mock pout. “And here I promised Adam that he would finally get to see them. You know he had quite the crush on you in highschool.”

“I think we all did.” Anna stated. Melanie nodded in agreement. “Can’t say I haven’t gotten off to fantasies about you.” Melanie shrugged. “And your writing.”

Chloe blushed and shook her head. “You guys, the flattery is sweet but unnecessary.”

Anna laughed. “It is the truth and frankly we are hoping the more we flatter you the sooner you will take your top off.” She lowered the straps of her bathing suit, exposing small A-cup breasts. Anna had always been a tom-boy. Taller, athletic and very lean.

Melanie laughed. “Oh are we all playing now? I guess it makes sense, the guys are topless” She was softer, curvier than her girlfriend. She lifted the top of her bathing suit over her head.

From the hot tub beside them someone whistled appreciatively. “I am in the wrong hot tub!” The male voice called out.

Chloe laughed. "I hadn't figured this would be nudity so soon." He looked at Ryan, wondering what he was thinking.

Ryan watched it all unfold. He couldn’t help smiling as the breasts started to appear. He had always loved the female form, and though he loved Chloe and her form better than anyone else’s, he certainly could appreciate what he was seeing. “You aren’t kidding I’m sure we’ve all cum to her writing.” Ryan said.

Melanie laughed and poked him in the ribs. “Come on Ryan. We all know you have extra stories that are way more explicit than the ones we get to read.”

“Not to mention the stories he got to live,” Adam added.

At the catcall from the other hot tub Ryan rolled his eyes. “No, I’m pretty sure you’re in exactly the right hot tub.” He looked around the group. “Johnathan never really knew when to take a hint.”

Ryan turned to Chloe, his hands sliding up her back to the straps holding her suit in place. “Come on sweetheart. Show them why yours are the best. I wouldn’t want Adam to pop off just from anticipation. Who am I to stand in the way of a 15 year old fantasy.” He said with a smirk. He looked to Adam, “Though you can look but you can’t touch, yet.”

“Yet?” Lana asked.

“I think we’re keeping our options open,” Ryan offered with a smile, his eyes captured by her breasts again even as his hands urged Chloe to expose herself. He firmly believed Chloe had nothing to hide.

Chloe laughed, blushing as they discussed her writing. She was pleased and while it wasn’t the first time she had heard that it felt different coming from people she had grown up with.

She wanted to comment on the statements made by the others but she was distracted by Ryan’s hands on her back. In true Ryan form he encouraged but also made it clear to the others there were rules.

Her teeth nibbled her lower lip. Was she still as attractive naked as she had been? Ryan seemed to think so but was he seeing her through rose tinted glasses? Was he biased? Too infatuated?

Chloe swallowed and realized that in the end it didn’t matter. She had nothing to prove and nothing to hide. Her fingers lifted to her left strap and she lowered it down her arm, pulling her arm loose. She repeated it on her right and her breasts were free, her top about her waist now.

Adam looked like he had stopped breathing as he stared at her breasts. He had been waiting a long time to see them like this and up close. “Wow.” He managed to get out.

She looked at Ryan. "Look and no touching, yet."

Ryan smiled and nodded back at Chloe. “Though I think yet is coming quicker than you think.” He teased. He slid his arm around her left hand almost cupping the breast on that side, framing it.

“I didn’t realize you had such big hands Ryan,” Lana said, “You can really tell because you can see how much of her breast he could hold.”

It was clear after her words the others were watching. And almost as if caving to peer pressure, though he was more likely teasing them with what they could not touch yet, Ryan let his left-hand cup her breast. He could not cover her breast completely, but he could cradle most of it, his thumb idly circling her nipple. It was such a habitual gesture, he seemed unaware of the motion. However, the others, especially Adam was aware of the motion as it made Chloe’s nipple perk up, hardening into a stiff peak.

“You’re teasing us Ryan,” Lana said leaning forward a bit.

“Am I?” Ryan asked and there was a smile in his voice.

Melanie poked him in the ribs again, “Yes you are, and you know it. Now, cover both sides at once, quit teasing us. If I want to watch a man fondle another woman, I want the full show.”

“You mean like this?” Ryan pulled Chloe so she sat on his lap in the hot tub. It was easy to move her in the water. Then he slid his right hand up to cup the other breast. “Is this what you meant?” he asked poking his face over Chloe’s shoulder to glance around the tub, receiving nods of approval.

“Make her moan,” Adam breathed leaning forward just like his girlfriend Lana was.

“Should I make you moan Chloe Girl?” Ryan asked softly in her ear, his hands actually exposing less of her breasts than them being free, but somehow making what he hid so much more intriguing.

Chloe cuddled close as he held her breast. She was nervous but Ryan being there, his presence relaxed her. The last time she had done anything so public…

No, she didn’t want to think about that night.

Chloe sucked in her lower lip, breathing naturally growing deeper as he teased her nipple. Warmth crept up her body and she knew she was wet. All eyes were on Ryan’s hand. She wasn’t even paying that much attention to what they were saying, she was just acutely aware of the eyes on her. In fact, two others had come to sit at the edge of the hot tub, watching the scene unfold.

She moved, pulled by him into his lap. Chloe’s head went back against his shoulder as her body pressed back into his. His hands groped her breasts. All eyes were on the couple.

“Yes.” Her mouth was dry as his lips brushed her ear. Her nipples were rubbing against his palms. She wanted to move in his lap. Chloe opened her eyes and saw everyone watching. “Show them how good you make me feel Ryan..”

"Do it..." Adam almost sounded desperate. Lana reached under the water and he groaned.

"You are rock hard...no small feat..." Lana said. He stroked him but he stopped her. "No, it will be too much...I want to see..." His voice was low. "I want to hear her."

He could feel her head on his shoulder. She naturally cuddled to him. She inherently trusted him after all this time. There was no hesitation in her. “That’s it,” Ryan whispered in her ear as she let out a soft gasp as his hands worked over her breasts.

At her encouragement he let his fingertips circle her nipples, now both hard peaks. Taking them between finger and thumb he pinched them, slowly adding more pressure. “She likes to ride the edge of pain,” he murmured to the hot tub, as if giving a lesson.

“You have Adam so hard,” Lana said and reached for Chloe’s foot. “Do you want to feel?” she asked as she gently massaged Chloe’s foot, clearly asking consent to place the foot against Adam.

Adams eyes watched what Lana was doing, widening at her invitation. He shifted clearly the thought excited him. Ryan said nothing. This apparently was a level of intimacy he had no objection to and was giving Chloe the space to accept or deny as she saw fit. He focused more on rolling her nipples now, focused on what noises he could ring from her.

There were whispers throughout the room as the news spread. “Ryan and Chloe are playing in the hot tub.”

“I didn’t even know they were still together.”

“Are they Back together?”

“I don’t know but I haven’t heard her moan in over 10 years.”

Ryan and Chloe were not aware of most of the whispers. Ryan at least was too caught up in the moment, all he could really hear in that space was the noises she was making. He had tuned himself to her body. Her draped over his shoulder as her lower half had floated up just a bit as Lana held her foot, so close, yet so far from Adam’s lap. “Fuck you all are hot,” Anna whispered almost not wanting to break the moment.

Chloe was breathing deeply, her breasts moving in Ryan's hands as Lana took her foot. She nodded. She then tilted her head to look up at Ryan to reassure herself that he had no objections. His fingers rolled her hard nippled and Chloe let out the most sensuous moan possible.

She didn't notice the others in this moment. She mewled at the sensation of his fingers pinching a little harder as he tugged and rolled her nipples.

Lana urged Adam a little closer and then pressed Chloe's foot to his cock. If she didn't know that was what it was Chloe would have thought it a smooth, polished rock. She gasped. "Hard...so hard..."

Adam let out a sound that sounded like a mix of a moan and a cry of pain. Lana began to slowly rub Adam's cock with Chloe's foot.

Chloe's lips parted. "He is big...." She closed her eyes and let Lana jerk Adam off with her foot.

"So hot..." Anna whispered again. Melanie reached over and began to finger her girlfriend under the water. Anna began to make squeaking noises.

Adam must have released himself from his pants or Lana had done it, for the smooth flesh of his cock pressed to Chloe’s foot. He enjoyed even this forbidden touch even if he wished it were her hand.

“Is he?” Ryan asked in her ear in response to her words about Adam’s size. “Do you want to feel it?” he asked as he continued to twist her nipples, still not hard but enough. “Do you want it filling your hand? Do you want more, I am sure Adam will do whatever you desire,” Ryan said his eyes flicking to the other man who nodded enthusiastically hearing Ryan’s words.

Ryan himself was hard beneath Chloe, so that he was now pressing up against her through his trunks. In between his words to her he let his lips travel over the column of her throat, teasing her skin with butterfly kisses.

Anna clutched Melanie’s hand under the water and by the catch in her breath and the expression she made it was clear she was experiencing an orgasm, at least a little one. This drew the attention of some of the bystanders though the four, Ryan, Chloe, Adam and Lana seemed focused only on what Ryan was saying to Chloe and her response.

“I thought only Chloe came that quickly,” one of the watchers said. He was shushed by his wife who was watching Anna’s face. “God this is hot,” the watcher added, and was again shushed.

Ryan could not get enough of the feel of Chloe in his arms, the way her breasts filled his hands, her little cries as he pinched and toyed with her nipples, the way she unconsciously gave him more room to kiss her neck. She was everything he remembered. She responded to him like she always had.

Lana kept the slow strokes with Chloe’s foot. Adam was moaning softly, eyes rolling back in his head at the sensation. He wanted Chloe’s hand, her mouth..her pussy but even this was amazing.

Chloe writhed a little in Ryan’s lap. She pressed herself into his lap, feeling him hard under her. He was turned on by the playing. His whispered words were enough. Chloe came without any other stimulation than Ryan’s fingers on her nipples and his words. She panted. “I want to feel it. It is so hard, so big…”

She was putty in Ryan’s hands. Her neck was bared for his lips. Her hands reached down to grip his swim trunks, holding her firmly in his lap.

Melanie and Anna began to kiss and fondle each other. They moved so they could still watch the show but both needed more. The sexual energy of the hot tub was too much for them.

Lana smiled. “He can withhold cumming you know...orgasm with nothing...stay hard...watch…” Adam let out a groan as Lana put more pressure on Chloe’s foot. He was shaking a little, trying to hold back. He took a deep breath. His cock began to twitch against Chloe’s foot.

“He is-” Chloe’s eyes went wide as she looked up at Ryan. “He is cumming..but- oh fuck…” Ryan’s fingers pinched her nipples just right and she came again.

Ryan loved that his touch on her nipples and his words was enough to make her release. He growled low with desire. “God that is so sexy.” He told Chloe.

“Cumming?” Ryan asked Chloe about Adam.

“Just an orgasm,” Lana said, “He is still hard. Here sweety, move so she can feel.” Lana encouraged tugging Adam closer to Chloe.

“Touch him if you want to feel him,” Ryan encouraged. “tell me what you feel.” He unconsciously pressed up against her pressing his hardness into her bottom.

“Did Chloe just cum?” the watcher whispered.

“I think that is twice now.”

“I’d be nervous to participate but I wish I could be involved somehow.” The man told his wife. “You know, like hold her hands down or something while he slides into her.”

“Ssshhh, and maybe your chance will come.” A slight giggle. “I could be a fluffer.” The wife finally gave in and made a comment rather than just hushing her husband.

Ryan kissed more firmly at Chloe’s neck. “You know if you were naked, I would be inside you, right?”

Chloe's hands released Ryan's trunks and reached for the bottom of her bathing suit. She stripped it away, letting it float up in the tub. "I want you inside of me, Ryan.

As Adam moved to her Chloe then reached out and wrapped her fingers around his cock. "Oh god...he is so hard. It is like wood..." She stroked him. "Long....his cock is long.." She shivered. She pressed back into Ryan, urging him to take her. She was close again. "Please..."

Lana kissed Adam. "Do you like that? Chloe is stroking your cock.."

Adam nodded. He was unable to say anything. He looked from Lana to Chloe.

The crowd around the tub was growing. Anna and Melanie were fingering each other, kissing passionate. Melanie urged Anna up onto the edge, spread her legs and buried her face between her lover's thighs. Anna squeaked and wriggled on the deck. Melanie flicked her tongue over her clit, letting everyone see.

Ryan worked quickly to push his trunks down he had lifted Chloe to do it. He then let his hard cock brush against her bare sex. He could feel her slickness even through the water. He let his cock tease her even as he heard her words about Adam. Ryan knew he was not that long. His gift was his thickness, and his skill, the way he mastered his technique and how he pleased Chloe.

He could feel her wriggle against him, silently begging him to be inside her. It made him shiver. He wanted inside her pussy, but he had other plans. He shifted her, pushing her forward more so his cock head rubbed against her bottom. She hadn’t said where she wanted him, just inside her.

He began to ease his way into her ass, rocking her in his lap, so her body opened and took him inch by inch. He watched her face watched the way she bit her lip the way she shuttered when her orgasm struck. Others couldn’t see what he had done and assumed he was sliding into her pussy. However, the two of them knew and Ryan loved in that moment that it was their secret.

“Do you want him inside you Chloe girl?” he whispered in her ear, too low for others to see. His eyes watched her stroking Adam. He wanted her approval before he offered that to Adam or instructed her to offer it to him. “Do you want to feel that length pressing deep into your pussy baby?” he asked teeth scraping over her earlobe as his breath teased her, the whole time rocking her in his lap.

As anna lay back and flailed with her pleasure, the original watcher that had mentioned a desire to participate on the fringes, to hold Chloe down found his opportunity as he leaned over the slender woman, hands resting just above hers. “Oh god do it,” Anna begged. Greg, the man pressed his hands down on hers gripping her hands giving her something to grip onto.

Seeing what was happening Melanie smirked, “Hold her tight or she’ll scratch you.”

“You like when I scratch you,” Anna said between gasping moans.

“Yes, but he might not, just warning him.” Melanie went back to licking her lover’s pussy, tongue pressing against her clit.

Back