What's your pleasure?

I find pleasure to be something not only excited by but something that you wish to be fully engulfed and bask in. My personal pleasure is to give pleasure to a woman's flower. They are all so mesmerizing and beautiful in their own way. Thin, thick, bald, or hairy I love them all. I wish I could taste and smell each and every single one. To go down and watch as they squirm in their own pleasure is the ultimate feeling in my opinion. But nevertheless, what's your pleasure?

I find pleasure to be something not only excited by but something that you wish to be fully engulfed and bask in. My personal pleasure is to give pleasure to a woman's flower. They are all so mesmerizing and beautiful in their own way. Thin, thick, bald, or hairy I love them all. I wish I could taste and smell each and every single one. To go down and watch as they squirm in their own pleasure is the ultimate feeling in my opinion. But nevertheless, what's your pleasure?
I share your desire to engage your senses in female genitalia. I think, given a choice between oral and penile sex I'd chose oral, though I do certainly love being erect and inside a pussy.
Now that my sex life has been solo for almost a decade, this one thought keeps returning to me when I read about some eroto-author's distaste for hairy pudenda... what I wouldn't give for the opportunity to pull pubic hair from my teeth!

Back