Anyone else lucked into this kind of situation?

KentBloke

Literotica Guru
I am a photographer and, frequently, accost people I would like to photograph in local supermarkets, th local parks or the town centre. Today, I asked a couple in the 30s (I guess) if they were up for a shoot and they agreed.
So, at their place about 20 minutes later, we did some romantic "her in his arms" shots in the garden before she suggested doing something a little racier inside the house. Anyway, once we had done some slightly coy nude shots of her facing him so nothing was actually shown, she turned round and moved to one side to go full frontal and expose his erection.
One thing lead to another and, as it turned out, their "thing" was to have her pounded by some stranger while he watched.
I have to admit that she was a damned good fuck and got more pleasure from having his impressive equipment in her mouth inches from my face as I had her.
Us guys watched her pleasure herself in the shower before I left... hearing them having "round 2" on their bed as I got my camera gear packed away!
So, not only did I get to enjoy a gorgeous woman's body but they actually paid the full price for the shoot with no haggling!!
Anyone else got similar tales of "unexpected action"?

Last edited:
The agreement was that they gave me the memory card for the shoot and I handed it back at the end of the shoot. It is not uncommon in that type of photography, unless you are paying models to perform for the camera. That way, nothing from their private shoot gets onto the Web!

The agreement was that they gave me the memory card for the shoot and I handed it back at the end of the shoot. It is not uncommon in that type of photography, unless you are paying models to perform for the camera. That way, nothing from their private shoot gets onto the Web!
I believe you. Sounds entirely plausible. Maybe you could do the same service for us? In other words, a photo session and see how it goes with perhaps a threesome. Whereabouts are you based, somewhere in Kent I suspect?

Met a guy at a site for showing pic's. His bio said he was a photographer so I sent him a message about that. We chatted for maybe 6 months and he was interested in being a photographer for us whenever we wanted. I knew he wasn't a real "photographer", but I was more interested in having her seen and appreciated. I told her that I have someone meeting is in Las Vegas for a weekend and if she agreed after meeting him at our hotel to pose then we should do that. She did agree and was excited. We spent parts of the next three days together posing and sharing our time together. She was totally excited and aroused at being a model and being seen for the first time in her life as she explained it. The results were amazing in that she glowed and was beautiful in a way that amazed all of us. It was a thrill of a lifetime, and so we did it again 5 months later! They did not have sexual relations. We did and he was loving watching us though she did not want to have him watch too much.

So, these arrangements can just happen. Much slower for us to develop, but it did and it was great. We met again a few years later for dinner and pictures after the virus issues. I am so happy and proud, and she is very glad she posed and that she made me happy!!

I believe you. Sounds entirely plausible. Maybe you could do the same service for us? In other words, a photo session and see how it goes with perhaps a threesome. Whereabouts are you based, somewhere in Kent I suspect?
Yes... near Maidstone as it happens

PMme for more details and maybe we can set something up
I’m in the next county Surrey so Maidstone is not too far. I’ll PM you and we can chat It’s possible we could put some ideas into action.
Meanwhile, has anyone else lucked themselves into an erotic situation?

While in the military in the mid-80’s I was known to be into photography. I was approached by a female service member asking that I take erotic photos of her that she could send to her boyfriend stationed overseas. Once the photos were taken, I gave her the film to have developed. I was shown the photos after they were developed but never took possession of the photos or the negatives. Word got around that I provided this “service” which resulted in a number of other erotic photoshoots, a few which included boy/girlfriend.

Back