What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, EL, vella :kiss: and the rest of the morning crew when they show. Cealy :kiss: elvis :kiss:

Friday ... uh, yeah. Happy for y'all.

Mood? So-so. I feel my muses tickling me ... but nothing concrete, yet. Maybe some warmer weather would help. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited:
lucky-E-leven said:
Ugh. I am le tired.

Looks like another all-nighter. I wonder if masturbating the night before my Old Testament Final will help me out...

:devil:

~lucky

Okay - first BIG grin of the day.

Good luck! :kiss:

impressive said:
Morning, EL, vella :kiss:

Friday ... uh, yeah. Happy for y'all.

Mood? So-so. I feel my muses tickling me ... but nothing concrete, yet. Maybe some warmer weather would help. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
i hear ya baby. i keep hoping well pop into the 60's before too long. how awesome summer is...always makes spring pale in comparison for me.
those muses are just waiting for the right inopertune time to tickle your fancy. oh and if you see mine, please kick her ass and send her back?

vella_ms said:
those muses are just waiting for the right inopertune time to tickle your fancy. oh and if you see mine, please kick her ass and send her back?

You're right, of course. Now -- when I'm busy with this anthology -- is probably when I'll get some rockin' ideas. :rolleyes:

I think your muses stopped here on their way south, picked up mine, and they're partying on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean. *sigh*

impressive said:
You're right, of course. Now -- when I'm busy with this anthology -- is probably when I'll get some rockin' ideas. :rolleyes:

I think your muses stopped here on their way south, picked up mine, and they're partying on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean. *sigh*
those bitches! ive been trying to lure them back since ...hell... september? no, but something like that. i get ideas and they leave me. i think its time for a divorce. im ganna start posting on the muse match website and see if i cant find another. *sigh*
besides!!!!!
that was what we were ganna do. they stole our dream vacation. hrmf... wonder if theres a lawyer out there to handle this for us?

Morning everyone. :kiss: 's all around.

Well at least it's fricking Friday and a week I'd rather forget.

Last night I actually started editing the submission for the anthology. Damn there's a lot of stuff that needs improvement, but at least the ideas were flowing and I didn't just sit there saying, "Well that sucks, but how can I make it better?"

Weather's not looking to promising for the weekend - looks like some sloppy soccer in store.

And to all the moms hanging around, have a real happy mother's day and hope your families appreciate all you've done and all you do. :rose: :rose:

lil_elvis said:
Morning everyone. :kiss: 's all around.

Well at least it's fricking Friday and a week I'd rather forget.

Last night I actually started editing the submission for the anthology. Damn there's a lot of stuff that needs improvement, but at least the ideas were flowing and I didn't just sit there saying, "Well that sucks, but how can I make it better?"

Weather's not looking to promising for the weekend - looks like some sloppy soccer in store.

And to all the moms hanging around, have a real happy mother's day and hope your families appreciate all you've done and all you do. :rose: :rose:
id believe all your well wishing if youd REPLY TO MY PM... you handsome shit.

elizabethwest said:
Refreshed, relaxed.

I love my new bed. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. :rose:
i have this little problem... I LOVE MY BED TOO!
makes it really super hard to get up some days.

elizabethwest said:
I never want to leave mine. But sadly I'm all alone in it. :(
yes, for now... its time, sweetie, for you to be you. soon enough, im sure youll be sharing it with someone who is worthy of you. :heart:

vella_ms said:
yes, for now... its time, sweetie, for you to be you. soon enough, im sure youll be sharing it with someone who is worthy of you. :heart:
That lovely thought just brought a tear to my eye. You're a special lady. :heart:

vella_ms said:
id believe all your well wishing if youd REPLY TO MY PM... you handsome shit.

You've such a way with words...feel the love.

You'll get a reply toots...I'm still working on whether it's yes or no.

It's been a for shit week, trying to catch up, my stinking brother threw his back out and hasn't been in for the past two days. Today he's off to Philly to see a customer and the big boss (aka dad) is off on a holiday in Spain. Flying this crate solo really bites.

elizabethwest said:
That lovely thought just brought a tear to my eye. You're a special lady. :heart:
HUGE HUGS.
im only writing what you yourself know. freedom. blessing in disguise sometimes. youre only now on the cusp of dawn. jump into the sunshine, baby. the world is your oyster... pluck that suckah up and pry it open... wear the pearl as your tolken of your faith in you.
having said that, im ganna go out and hunt me down an oyster or two ...:kiss:

lil_elvis said:
You've such a way with words...feel the love.

You'll get a reply toots...I'm still working on whether it's yes or no.

It's been a for shit week, trying to catch up, my stinking brother threw his back out and hasn't been in for the past two days. Today he's off to Philly to see a customer and the big boss (aka dad) is off on a holiday in Spain. Flying this crate solo really bites.
crossin fingahs. prayin really hard.
i understand about shit times. im sending down a squillion positive nasty thoughts. itll be a wonderbra weekend... i promise!

vella_ms said:
HUGE HUGS.
im only writing what you yourself know. freedom. blessing in disguise sometimes. youre only now on the cusp of dawn. jump into the sunshine, baby. the world is your oyster... pluck that suckah up and pry it open... wear the pearl as your tolken of your faith in you.
having said that, im ganna go out and hunt me down an oyster or two ...:kiss:
mrstraetz.gif

vella_ms said:
crossin fingahs. prayin really hard.
i understand about shit times. im sending down a squillion positive nasty thoughts. itll be a wonderbra weekend... i promise!

I hope so too, so why do I have this nagging suspicion that'll it will be more of the same old, same old - plenty of time work, precious little for play. :(

Morning Peoples,
I was here earlier, but found a new post to post to. Darn it Vella, you make such interesting posts I slipped up and forgot to post here today! lol

Elvis, You can do it, Yes you can! (Happy Gilmore guy)
We have faith in you, and you should too! Who needs your brother, you are the master of your domain. lol Okay, seriously, one more day closer to retirement! :kiss:

Vella, do you like the picture that I have as my av, I worked on it yesterday! ;)
Hope everything with the girls is going well and TGIF!!! :nana:

Imp, Thanks for the morning kisses, they made my day! Here is one back atcha :kiss: :p and a little tongue to boot! Keep smilin' sexy!

Elizabethwest, I need a new bed too, just told hubby that last night. Dont know if I should spent $200 on a new pad or spend $900 on the actual bed. Maybe Ill just come snuggle with you. ;)

EL hasnt been around, she napping? lol too much partying with the UK meet? Kisses when you show up! :kiss:

It is actually sunny out so far today, I cant wait to get outside when it finally reaches 14! Right now it is around 10. Pizza day at school today, fundraising is over until next week- Thank goodness.
Everyone around here has a cold of some sort or all the same cold at different stages, I wish we would get a normal winter so we end up with just one.
This weekend will be busy, my nephews are getting baptized, I have to make a cake for the event. Think Ill do that Saturday afternoon. First I have to go get the stuff to make the darn thing and get them their gifts. Oh well, thats life in the big woods.

Have a warm sunshiny day folks!
:kiss: Cealy

SensualCealy said:
Elizabethwest, I need a new bed too, just told hubby that last night. Dont know if I should spent $200 on a new pad or spend $900 on the actual bed. Maybe Ill just come snuggle with you. ;)
I'm always open for snuggling. But I suggest you get the new bed too. Works wonders. :)

Sonofabitch!

The woman who works for us just called in sick. Now I'm really on my own.

The day is not starting off well.

Now hold on, you arent alone, think of all the little voices in your head. Make a list for each one of them to do. Each one can do a list and get the day done before you know it! See I have solutions for everything!

Sorry I couldnt resist Sugga! One step at a time, just remember, when brother gets back, give the secretary the day off and let him be on his own to show him what its like! Revenge, is good!

You will manage, we have faith in you! Id catch a plane but by the time I got there, your day would be over.
Cheer up good buddy, hey why not ask your wife to come to work with you today, then you could have sex with the secretary and not get into trouble! hey now that is an idea!
Cealy :kiss: ;)

SensualCealy said:
Now hold on, you arent alone, think of all the little voices in your head. Make a list for each one of them to do. Each one can do a list and get the day done before you know it! See I have solutions for everything!

Sorry I couldnt resist Sugga! One step at a time, just remember, when brother gets back, give the secretary the day off and let him be on his own to show him what its like! Revenge, is good!

You will manage, we have faith in you! Id catch a plane but by the time I got there, your day would be over.
Cheer up good buddy, hey why not ask your wife to come to work with you today, then you could have sex with the secretary and not get into trouble! hey now that is an idea!
Cealy :kiss: ;)

You're right Cealy, I'm sure we'll be fine. :p

I think the mrsis supposed to be painting the walls in the stairwell to the basement (the same color as the kitchen, since that's where they're connected). Wouldn't want to spoil her fun! ;)

vella_ms said:
moanin Lucky... sure do hope that your maturbatory escapades ease the tension... *grin* youll be wonderbra dahlink!

If you say it, then it must be true. Gawd, I love you. :heart:

Heading out the door to whip this final! :devil:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
If you say it, then it must be true. Gawd, I love you. :heart:

Heading out the door to whip this final! :devil:

~lucky

buona fortuna!

(That's Italian for kick butt!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back