What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning imp and vella (the slacker)

Me, I'm overloaded - still catching up on stuff from last week and trying to keep up with the present. Maybe I'll get caught up today :confused:

And I haven't gotten laid in a week :(

lil_elvis said:
Morning imp and vella (the slacker)

Me, I'm overloaded - still catching up on stuff from last week and trying to keep up with the present. Maybe I'll get caught up today :confused:

And I haven't gotten laid in a week :(
id be sympathetic to the work load but, bustah, you just had vacation so... snap to it!
on the other hand, my heart goes out to you and much empathy is felt for your lack o' sex :rose:

vella_ms said:
id be sympathetic to the work load but, bustah, you just had vacation so... snap to it!
on the other hand, my heart goes out to you and much empathy is felt for your lack o' sex :rose:

With work, the part that bugs me is that some things could easily have been done in my absence. Slacking bastages.

That was the one problem with vacation - the mrs's mens came a bit early. Had to make an unexpected stop at Rite Aid last Thursday. Got a "Why are we stopping here, dad?" from the kids. I couldn't get any of them to volunteer to help mom buy feminine hygiene products, but the looks on their faces were priceless.

Despite taking the hardest, most convoluted test I've ever taken this morning, running on only 3 hours of sleep until I had to give in and nap (eating up my precious study time), realizing that my cell phone is shot and needs to be replaced, stepping on my glasses tonight and destroying them entirely... my mood is good.

I feel pretty prepared for the two finals I have tomorrow and one way or another I'm whipping the damn things into submission. The week is almost over, I'll have the entire summer to get my life back in order and prepare for next semester, my visit to New England is drawing ever nearer :nana:, my kids still love me, my woman's showing no signs of running away despite my recent madness... Life is good.

Headed to bed to study until the eyes just won't stay open any longer. I hope you all have a good end to your week and that you smile.

~lucky

p.s. Vella, you are my everything. Thanks for all your patience and support. I owe so much to you... Expect partial repayment very soon. :rose:

mood is way up - but it's seems so quiet here.
I think I finally wrote a half-decent (or indecent) piece of stroke, and already started on the second. Finally learning to omit plot and consequences and meaning and all that stuff. A great feeling. What felt so frustrating and difficult now feels delightfully possible.
Just want to spread the news - the happy news.

Had a quite unexpectedly wonderful weekend with an old and dear friend.

Feeling a little flat after the 'up' of the meet........but suddenly realised I go on holiday proper.....3 weeks today......and now I'm getting a tad......hmmmm......nervous. A tad? Who am I kidding. VERY nervous. Going to be an awesome time.

Managed to lose a few more pounds on the v-e-r-y s-l-o-w weightloss programme, which is all good before I see the doc tomorrow.

Done a LOT of walking in the last 5 days, which is also good. My knees and hips are still complaining, but they'll get over it eventually. Or used to it.

All in all.........life's looking pretty good right now.

Just need to find me a new place to live, and I'll be smiling for quite some time.

:)

*huge squishy "I missed you guys" hugs!

The meet was amazing! What a group of great people ad what a laugh we had :)

Flying was...an experience (see meet up thread for intimate details *L*) and not one I'm going to repeat anytime soon...though I may be tempted at a later date for the shortness of it *L*

Still tired, got in late last night,bed at about midnight.

feeling tired,happy but missing the meet up guys!!

hey EL & Matski
sounds like yous guys had a blast. headed over to the meet up thread to read more about it.
feeling better today, so its off to work before too long. really kinda looking forward to getting out of the house. for some reason, i felt a bit closed in yesterday.
its ganna be a good day.

*hugs* vella! yup it's going to be a good day!

Anyone got any matchsticks to prop open my eyes? *chuckles*

English Lady said:
*hugs* vella! yup it's going to be a good day!

Anyone got any matchsticks to prop open my eyes? *chuckles*
maybe you and the lillone will be able to take a quickie nap some time today?
if not, i know youll handle it just fine. im so so jealous of your meet up and wish you had some film to share.

vella -I'll cope. *L* i doubt we'll get a nap but an early night looks good to me *L*

I know pics were taken, I am sure some will surface sometime soon!

English Lady said:
vella -I'll cope. *L* i doubt we'll get a nap but an early night looks good to me *L*

I know pics were taken, I am sure some will surface sometime soon!
i hear ya about the nap thing. i know i wont be getting one in today either but it sure does sound nice. feeling exhausted after paying all my bills... broke for another two weeks... *sigh* but the good news is that my car will be done next pay cycle. yehaw!
cant wait to see piccies!!!!

Morning, peoples. :kiss:

Today is the first day this week that I don't have to rush out the door. I'm going to set my own pace today. :D

impressive said:
Morning, peoples. :kiss:

Today is the first day this week that I don't have to rush out the door. I'm going to set my own pace today. :D
awesome deal sweetie. i hope you totally enjoy the day.
yesterday i felt like it was thursday all day... very odd! kinda like groundhog day all over again. hrm. i suppose the allergy meds might have something to do with it. i hope that you get some sunlight on your skin and tons of relaxation today.

Imp I hear ya! Today I dont have to be to the school until 2:45pm, so I am staying home in my pjs as long as possible!

I did something really stupid the day before yesterday, so I had to go to school early to rectify it. I lost the secretary's keys. Ended up they were wound inside the wrestling mats the kids took into another room. They knocked over my stuff and they fell inside. My daughter and I went in yesterday took everything out of the way, unwound the mats and found them. Thank goodness, the keys open everything in the school!

Brought the little one home again early, she got a good afternoon nap in, I wish I could say the same for myself. Im coming down with everything they have had.

Today my fundraiser is handed out, and we start a new one in a week or two.
I also volunteered to help host our graduation ceremonies this year. It has never had a theme and we have done the same thing year after year after year. So this year one of the younger teachers and I have been tossing around ideas. They are only 13 and 14 yr olds so it cant be too mushy. I saw on a site, "Paparazzi" I thought that would be cool, making head lines to go under candid shots of the students and gold and silver stars everywhere.
What do you guys think? Any other ideas?

Kisses Vella, only one more day to the weekend!
EL- Lullaby and good night, sleep little one sleep!
Good luck Mat, may your house search go by quickly!

Take care everyone! C

I'm feeling odd....I think my boss is going on a lunch date....I feel weird about that...and sad :(

Honey123 said:
I'm feeling odd....I think my boss is going on a lunch date....I feel weird about that...and sad :(

c'm here and lemme see how odd you feel ;)

hi there honey and all you other loonies.

life's just too damned busy at the moment, for my taste anyway. Need time to write, contemplate, get laid.

lil_elvis said:

life's just too damned busy at the moment, for my taste anyway. Need time to write, contemplate, get laid.

My body is too hot...WOOHOOOOO

lil_elvis said:

I feel ya. Everything seems to happen all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back