What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
oh.. you wouldnt like me civilized
its far too boring

Hun, I'd like you in any package you wear, but civilized seems to suit you like wearing a tie suits me..... :D

pissed!

:( I got in an accident today, in the company van. It was no biggie...I was backing out of a space at one of our offsite clinics when some lady came zipping by, behind me. I saw her, but too late.
It made a little dent on her wheel trim, and a couple of gray marks, from my back bumper. Didn't faze the van. I told her I was sorry...it was, technically, my fault...and called Hospital Security on my radio.
She wanted a police report, so we called them, and filled out all the paperwork. Then this afternoon I got a call from the hospital's insurance carrier, telling me that the woman may sue...
She was laughing when she left, and even shook my hand!!! :confused:

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH PEOPLE???

Oh well...as long as it doesn't f*ck with my SAFE DRIVER attachment on my driver's license...the cop said it wouldn't...we'll see...

(((I'm over it, now, anyway. Just another Monday, eh? :D )))

The_Fool said:
Hun, I'd like you in any package you wear, but civilized seems to suit you like wearing a tie suits me..... :D
i love wearing ties
if they are attached to the bed post...
*meow baby, meow*

gotwood...sorry schweetie. aint it grand to live in such a litigous society?
thoughts are wiff ya. :kiss:

:nana:

Excited! Sold the bloody kilt that I hated! That's two of those damn things!

Oh crap! Just realized that means that the shop keep's going to want me to make more!

vella_ms said:
gotwood...sorry schweetie. aint it grand to live in such a litigous society?
thoughts are wiff ya. :kiss:

...Hey, thanks, V. How the heck are you, anyway?

(I know...as cantankerous as ever, eh? Well, I don't buy it...for a minute!)

I'll stop by later in the week, when I can stay...duties, ya know? At work, at home, at friends' homes, etc. etc.

Y'all take care...............Woody :kiss:

Morning everyone *doing a jig*

I'm going to the meet today, I'm going to the meet today!!!

English Lady said:

Have tons of fun and give everyone hugs and kisses from me. :kiss:

My mood is good. Just got done studying for hours and feel really confident/comfortable about the digestive system. Yeah, it's a little more involved than you can imagine, but I know it ALL! :D

Anyway, I'm ready for bed and looking forward to the sweetest morning voice in the world. :heart:

~lucky

English Lady said:

Have fun EL. :kiss:

Personally, I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster. High one day and low the next. I think it's time to test my sugar again.

so jealous of all those UK peeps. hope you all have a blast! hugs and kisses to every one of yas.

Lucky... youre awesome, but ive always known that. ill be calling soon to wake you up. :kiss:

still fighting allergies. this time of year is hard on me but what can ya do?

G'morning, vella. :kiss:

Wish I was in the UK today, too! Instead, I have to sit through some boring meetings. *sigh*

Mood? Not up. Not way down, either.

Hope everyone has a great day! :rose:

Hey there folks,

Have you ever been on the upside of normal? Well I guess that is what I would describe my mood as today. Incredibly busy (for me that is). Made to feel needed I guess. Went into the school yesterday and guess what, the idiot isnt there! :nana: now the principal couldnt give details, just that he is gone for two weeks and I will get more info as it becomes public knowledge. Hmmm does that say suspended, fired, let go, all of the above? :nana:
Met the new teacher, she is totally cool, the kids love her, after their introductions, she made them get buckets out and they washed down their class, a fresh start in more ways then one! I guess she is a highschool teacher, the principal thought it would be good to get someone that actually supplies at a highschool so the kids will be treated like they will be next year when they hit grade 9. This is so awesome!
I get to go into the class today to volunteer to help with students that have trouble reading aloud. Never done that before. Should be fun.
Okay enough about me, How is everyone?

Vella-baby, you never said whatcha got from Lucky- Is it a secret?
Imp, meetings shmeetings, go get it over with, they will be over before you know it! :rose: to brighten your mood!

To everyone else that makes it here today, :nana: I feel like dancing, :nana: dancing, :nana: dancing the night away! Ooo, ooo oooo :nana:
C

I am feeling arthritic. I hurt my arm in high schol and this weird weather is just making ache. Its 43 degrees right now and by friday its supposed to be in the 80's and its been fluxuating like that for over a month.

Editted to say I am feeling Arthritoc, not Garthritic. My garth isn't swolen

Last edited:
Dar~ said:
I am feelin garthritic. I hurt my arm in high schol and this weird weather is just making ache. Its 43 degrees right now and by friday its supposed to be in the 80's and its been fluxuating like that for over a month.

I know what you mean Dar. I'm having the same problem with my knees.

called out for today. hoping to feel much mo betterer for the rest of the week. this should give me time to catch up on somethings that ive fallen behind on...
im sure people at work will be thinking that im a slacker though. sigh...what can you do?

vella_ms said:
im sure people at work will be thinking that im a slacker though. sigh...what can you do?

Don't disappoint them. :D

Wish I could call off today, but I'm stuck in a conference. Fortunately, there's a wireless hotspot in the room ... but I still can't get to Lit without someone looking over my shoulder. *sigh*

Mood? S'okay, I guess. :kiss:

impressive said:
Don't disappoint them. :D

Wish I could call off today, but I'm stuck in a conference. Fortunately, there's a wireless hotspot in the room ... but I still can't get to Lit without someone looking over my shoulder. *sigh*

Mood? S'okay, I guess. :kiss:
i can only do my best at being a slug.
it would be different, i suppose, if i didnt have this guilt complex but.... i guess it comes with being a mom.

vella_ms said:
i can only do my best at being a slug.
it would be different, i suppose, if i didnt have this guilt complex but.... i guess it comes with being a mom.

That whole "set a good example" thing really bites, don't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back