What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil'E....right anything I can do to help? *grinning* I might not be much use from this side of the water though! ;)

SC....I've been soooo tied the last few days *L* I am about though!

Lucky...you go girl! :kiss:

Mlady..what a bizarre mix *L*

Well, this day just keeps getting better and better. The mrs. just advised thst she's going to a flea market in Pennsylvania tomorrow with one of her friends and will be gone all day. Just cuz I've barely seen her all week, what's one more day? :mad:

lil_elvis said:
Well, this day just keeps getting better and better. The mrs. just advised thst she's going to a flea market in Pennsylvania tomorrow with one of her friends and will be gone all day. Just cuz I've barely seen her all week, what's one more day? :mad:

*hugs*

lucky-E-leven said:
I killed it! :devil:

The summer is MINE, all MINE! :nana:

*mwahahahahahahahaha*:devil:

~lucky

Hopefully you cleaned up the mess!?!

Congrats!

:kiss:

lil_elvis said:

Still no car for me. I haven't gone too crazy yet. Or maybe I have, they say you never no when insanity creeps up on you.

Oh, major congrats to Lucky on her final of Biblical proportions. :cattail:

As soon as I win the lottery, I'm going on a world tour of love. I'll see everyone very soon. :kiss:

OhMissScarlett said:
Still no car for me. I haven't gone too crazy yet. Or maybe I have, they say you never no when insanity creeps up on you.

Oh, major congrats to Lucky on her final of Biblical proportions. :cattail:

As soon as I win the lottery, I'm going on a world tour of love. I'll see everyone very soon. :kiss:

Sorry to hear about the car....and your insanity

Good luck with the lottery ~ but hopefully I'll win ;)

mood? hopeful and desirous for the afternoon to fly by and get me to Friday night!

Bel is partying tonight! At least, I plan to....(that's where the hopeful part comes in...)

Great news Luckster! Meet me in the Gaslamp Quarter and I'll buy you a drink or several...

Belegon said:
mood? hopeful and desirous for the afternoon to fly by and get me to Friday night!

Bel is partying tonight! At least, I plan to....(that's where the hopeful part comes in...)

Great news Luckster! Meet me in the Gaslamp Quarter and I'll buy you a drink or several...

My thoughts are with you Bel....:kiss:

Honey123 said:
My thoughts are with you Bel....:kiss:

Now if we copuld only figure a way to get the rest of you out here with them...THAT would be a party worth taping....

Belegon said:
Now if we copuld only figure a way to get the rest of you out here with them...THAT would be a party worth taping....

Rowrrrr......you know, you should take a business trip out here..... :catgrin:

Hope you are celebrating tonight Lucky!!! We knew you could slam dunk that exam. :nana: Rock on Girlfriend!
:kiss: Cealy

<--- recognise this girl? lol

Pissed off.

Not gonna say much more or I'll boil over. SOmething has been left to seethe and well it's starting to reeeallly get to me now.

bah.

I do not like feeling like this, I don't know how to deal with it!

English Lady said:
Pissed off.

Not gonna say much more or I'll boil over. SOmething has been left to seethe and well it's starting to reeeallly get to me now.

bah.

I do not like feeling like this, I don't know how to deal with it!
As an expert on anger, you need to get it out....then ride the wave of rage babe.
I'll give you hugs to buffer the effects. :heart:

ABSTRUSE said:
As an expert on anger, you need to get it out....then ride the wave of rage babe.
I'll give you hugs to buffer the effects. :heart:

*grins* hugs are good...it's the getting it out thing I have trouble with...anger isn't my forte...I'll do my best though!!

Thanks Abs :heart:

English Lady said:
*grins* hugs are good...it's the getting it out thing I have trouble with...anger isn't my forte...I'll do my best though!!

Thanks Abs :heart:
Try punching a pillow. :kiss:

English Lady said:
But the pillow mever hurt me.... *grins*

(I might just have to try it though!)

Try breaking something.

For some reason, the sound of breaking glass is tremendously satisfying when you're angry. I take old bottles and break the hell out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back