What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheeGoatPig said:
Everyone I knew in person hated it. It got to the point where I was being told daily by multiple people to just get rid of it already. Peer pressure got to my subconscious and it felt like my beard was composed of ACID burning through my flesh! I had to get rid of it at that point, no matter how much I loved it, it just got too uncomfortable.
I miss that beard...
Ug! I've pretty much tried to ignore what other people think of my appearance...If it's the way you love to look you should grow it back!

Mood is absolutely rocking. I am so incrediby content and happy for the moment.

Afternoon everyone :rose: :kiss:

TheeGoatPig said:
Or I could just recrop this pic of me to be an av:
03-04-2006.jpg

Wow. You've got very striking eyes.

*bangs head on table* Grrrrrrrrrr... some people annoy the heck out of me and no it isn't you, so don't think it is if you think it is, because you'd be wrong. :p

RedHairedandFriendly said:
*bangs head on table* Grrrrrrrrrr... some people annoy the heck out of me and no it isn't you, so don't think it is if you think it is, because you'd be wrong. :p
*huggles* Hope the annoyances wander off to bug someone else! :kiss:

deathlynx said:
Ug! I've pretty much tried to ignore what other people think of my appearance...If it's the way you love to look you should grow it back!

I know that in theory, but in reality what people say about me does have an effect. I have been able to keep the negetive thoughts at bay before, when I had hair down to my ass for close to ten years, but this time it just got to me, and I felt uncomfortable with myself, even though I still liked the way it looked.

TheeGoatPig said:
I know that in theory, but in reality what people say about me does have an effect. I have been able to keep the negetive thoughts at bay before, when I had hair down to my ass for close to ten years, but this time it just got to me, and I felt uncomfortable with myself, even though I still liked the way it looked.
I'm sorry to hear that Thee...I know the feeling...sometimes things don't bother me...but specific things do get too me...I tend to get self conscious when I haven't shaved in too long, that I look scruffy...speaking of which, time to groom my goatee...:eek:

femininity said:
:heart: :rose: :kiss: its a good thing darlin :kiss:

It is and your AV just makes it better ;) :kiss:

Hubby is up taking a nap and I am going to lounge with the little tiger and watch George and maybe possibly try and draw that dragon for a friend. Never attempted a dragon before so might be interesting. :D

Death~ *hugs* hope you and the Mrs is having a good day! :kiss:
Red~ *hugs* I'll send some happy vibes your way :kiss:
Thee~ *hugs* don't overdue it to much right as your on the mend :rose:

Pround of my boys (Manchester United) but wishing we'd got one more goal. We're still top of the table though -that will be my new mantra *L*

tired -it's been a long day and I've not stopped once but feeling good :)

OOOOH, I'm pissed off! That FUCKING MOUSE!!!!

From the myspace blog of Terry Rossio, one of the writers for "The Pirates Of The Carribean";

Midway through the ride, I note with some amusement that Barbossa is on a ship which could have been the Black Pearl, but the sails are not black. Reason is, Disney does not want to pay any small tiny percentage of gate fees to the writers, so they can't use in the ride any physical items or props that were described in specific detail in any of the screenplays. Same thing with some of the toys, that's why you see Black Pearl toy sets for sale where the Black Pearl has grey sails. For the record, as of this writing, Disney has not been willing to pay a single dollar in royalties to the writers (that's us!) for any book, video game, toy, amusement park installment, poster, jewelry item, t-shirt, lunchbox or any other product associated with the Pirates of the Caribbean films, even when specifically called for in our contract. Which is kind of sad, really.

Who'd be a writer, eh?

Fucking Disney, it seems as if they have a moral duty to screw someone. When Peggy Lee won her lawsuit against the Mouse back in the 70's and get her due for the voices in "Lady And The Tramp" it meant they could no longer screw the actors. but the writers are still fair game.

I noticed, and was disappointed, that the ship on the ride was till the "Wicked Wench" and hadn't been turned into "The Black Pearl." The reason I'd gotten was it was a "Licensing issue" which really didn't make sense to me. Now, it does.

FUCKING DISNEY!

And they are still one of the biggest employers in this goddamn town. Fuck. Arrgh.

Mood is yummmm...dark chocolate cookies and a nice decaf and watching CSI-New york...that is heavenly...missing the snuggles while i watch but it is still a very nice night. Tomorrow I'll have to get back to work on the paper but today has been luscious not to have any stress and the brain is near recovered from overload. I think I'll go have hot oil bath and some me time :devil:

It was a busy day, accomplishing more than I had anticipated even.

So My mood is very good, though a bit tired. :rose:

What a fabulous day, evening..........good company, fun, lots of laughs, good food...and the evening just goes on.

Becca arrived this afternoon, we've sat in the garden and celebrated Lucky's birthday early with a surprise party....decorated the garden....showered her with gifts.

We're having a fantastic time, and send our love to all of you who couldn't be here.

Now it's back to my drink and the company...*licking the juices from my steak off my fingers*.

Love to you all.

Auntie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back