What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a fun evening at the Love Shack......playing darts, singing along to the radio (great station playing favourites), drinking, laughing......it's getting a tad chilly, but nothing a thick pair of jeans and a sweater can't handle.....along with a yummy cup of mocha coffee....great way to spend an evening with friends.

i dont think technically moody can really be a mood but if it is its not a good mood even if you are in a moody good mood because hey....you won't be when the cheese gets all moldy.

*rubs her eyes*

Still waking up, pain is gone and now geting ready to go to the animal park. Minx is so excited she cant stand still.

I can't help grin as she runs around saying 'its my favorite, I love it, this is great, my miss them, my love them'! :cathappy: :D :heart:

Had about 10 hours sleep and 3 orgasms, but still haven't come to my senses properly.

If I were on my own I'd probably sleep until around lunchtime, but there's no point doing that here because I'll just be nagged.

Something really cool is starting to come together, so my mood is :catroar:

... and absolutely rampant :devil:

Chantilyvamp said:
*rubs her eyes*

Still waking up, pain is gone and now geting ready to go to the animal park. Minx is so excited she cant stand still.

I can't help grin as she runs around saying 'its my favorite, I love it, this is great, my miss them, my love them'! :cathappy: :D :heart:

A visit to an animal park would definitely wake me up, too :catroar:

Will someone take me????

blah blah blah.

i'm working this weekend :rolleyes:

someone tell me its all worth it please??? :confused:

femininity said:
blah blah blah.

i'm working this weekend :rolleyes:

someone tell me its all worth it please??? :confused:

I would hardly be the one to tell you that - I don't work (outside the home, that is).

:kiss:

matriarch said:
Sounds like its time you took something for that cough...it's hanging around way too long. Hot water, sugar, honey, lemon juice for the throat...and something for the cough.

Take care.

I took off Thurday and Friday from work. Took a nap on Thursday, had some honey in hot cocoa (I don't drink tea), then my sister and her children showed up...

Luckily they were out for half the day yesterday so that I could get a ton of extra sleep! Woke up and found a new bottle of cough medicine on the diningroom table :D Took some of that, than some more a few hours later, and even more a few hours after that (I broke my "no medicine unless in the hospital" rule).

Today my cough was more than bearable when I woke up. In fact, I've only coughed three or four times all day (including waking up in the midle of the night, where I didn't cough at all, unlike the previous night where I coughed a dozen times waking me up from sleep).

So I'm on the road to recovery! :D

Although the poker tournament today, while sufficiant motivation to get better, will probably make things worse... I'm willing to take that risk though :D

cloudy said:
I would hardly be the one to tell you that - I don't work (outside the home, that is).

not in the mood for it.

wanna crawl into a dark corner and be alone.

i'm not good around people today. i feel like a total bitch.

*yawnnnnnnnnnn*

I appear to be the only one up at just after 7.00 (didn't get to bed until past midnight), but appearances can be deceptive. I hear noises in the upstairs bathroom....that's probably going to be Vella-mia. Imp and Bel arrived just after the wife and I went to bed...not quite a full compliment of visitors yet, I believe there's one more to arrive, then let the party begin.

Right now........I need teaaaaaaa!!!!!!! (watching the kettle from where I'm sitting, wondering why It's taking so long).

Oh, I'm sorry. Good morning everyone.

Morning Fem, Cloudy, Grace, Mats, Thee.

And speaking of Thee, we've gotta do something about that smiling AV of yours, at least this early in the morning. :)

Oh, yeah, over at Abs, Fem asked Rob for booze and a gun. You might want to be extra nice to her.

mood: okay

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:

And speaking of Thee, we've gotta do something about that smiling AV of yours, at least this early in the morning. :)

Oh, yeah, over at Abs, Fem asked Rob for booze and a gun. You might want to be extra nice to her.

Trust me, I don't look anything like that av right now. I find it especially odd to make a sappy post where I'm close to tears, and then I look over and see me smiling and just want to punch my av in the face...

TheeGoatPig said:
Trust me, I don't look anything like that av right now. I find it especially odd to make a sappy post where I'm close to tears, and then I look over and see me smiling and just want to punch my av in the face...
I may have found the perfect early morning AV for you.

CatFrown.jpg

Then again, maybe not.

Fem, your secret is safe with me. Just please point that pistol in another direction. Okay?

Rumple Foreskin said:

CatFrown.jpg

Then again, maybe not.

Fem, your secret is safe with me. Just please point that pistol in another direction. Okay?

That cat looks just like I do most mornings.

mood: tired, cranky. Not a good mum mood.

Rumple Foreskin said:

CatFrown.jpg

Then again, maybe not.

what a beautiful pussy ;)

if u don't point yours at me i wont point mine at you. deal?

Rumple Foreskin said:

Morning Rumples.

matriarch said:
Morning Rumples.

Morning, Mat. :kiss:

I have coffee and two boys (both mine this time!) asleep in the house. Might be a good day after all.

cloudy said:
Morning, Mat. :kiss:

I have coffee and two boys (both mine this time!) asleep in the house. Might be a good day after all.

Mornin'............I'm off to take a shower, get some clothes and face the world in a more respectable way. You remember our mornings....oh, that's right....you don't remember any mornings, do you....which begs the question, What are you doing up this early?????

excited to meet and greet the extended fam that arrived in the middle of the night.
dont know why im so bouncy so early in the morning. i think that its because of the love...
it makes me feel at home. :heart:

moanin peeps!

matriarch said:
Mornin'............I'm off to take a shower, get some clothes and face the world in a more respectable way. You remember our mornings....oh, that's right....you don't remember any mornings, do you....which begs the question, What are you doing up this early?????

Youngest woke me up, and then promptly went back to sleep. He has a finely honed instinct for the joke-on-mom already.

Other son is still about half out of it - he'll answer if you talk to him, but other than that, still asleep.

I have coffee so I'm not growling. ;)

vella_ms said:
excited to meet and greet the extended fam that arrived in the middle of the night.
dont know why im so bouncy so early in the morning. i think that its because of the love...

moanin peeps!
bounce on imp for me for a bit please? :cathappy:

heya beautiful. :kiss: wiwt :)

vella_ms said:

moanin peeps!

mornin', vella-la :kiss:

hell, bounce on 'em all for the rest of us that want to be there, but can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back