What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AthenasFury said:
Welcome back.
Where'd you go?

Was sans internet for a bit due to moving house. It's quite worrying how much I missed this place.

And hiya. Welcome to the madhouse.

The Earl

lucky-E-leven said:
It's no wonder, woman. You're such a hard worker and never slow down. Yay for no work! I'm taking you out Saturday night, and if I see you trying to work on Sunday, I'll have to put those lovely leather restraints to use.
:devil:
Love you, blondie. I wish for justafewmoreminutes of your snuggling every morning. The bed just loses its comfort when you're not in it.
:heart:
i love you.
beer is good. cant stop work quite yet...only a year and a half...we can do anything for a year and a half.

feeling a wee bit persona nongrata today. think its time for SUDOKU.

vella_ms said:
i love you.
beer is good. cant stop work quite yet...only a year and a half...we can do anything for a year and a half.

feeling a wee bit persona nongrata today. think its time for SUDOKU.
We can do anything for any length of time, love. :kiss:
I say we grab the sudoku book and hop in the tub together. :eek:
Damn game is addicting!

~lucky

p.s. Really glad you're home, gorgeous. Sorry work's been such a bitch lately. :rose:

lucky-E-leven said:
We can do anything for any length of time, love. :kiss:
I say we grab the sudoku book and hop in the tub together. :eek:
Damn game is addicting!

~lucky

p.s. Really glad you're home, gorgeous. Sorry work's been such a bitch lately. :rose:
im diggin that. verra verra much.
smiles. long's i got ya to come home to...ain't nuffin to bitch about.

minwax~You're grata. You're definitely grata, sweets.
you love me. that feeling is mutual. hows ya feeling gorgeous?

vella_ms said:
you love me. that feeling is mutual. hows ya feeling gorgeous?
I do. :kiss: I'm fine, just whiney. :rolleyes:

If'n I were you, I'd be taking her up on that tub offer. You deserve it. :rose:

S-Des said:
Your new one is cool too . . . that tatoo looks awfully familiar (if it is a tatoo).
Thanks... it's henna. I'm not sure how familiar it should look as it was an original design I drew in the mirror :D

Disappointed

In a public response to Hidden Agenda, I received the following:

<temp gauge showing a zero vote missing> "how risque
06/28/06 By: Anonymous
She swims nude for men in airtransports landing...oh my oh my..Did him get a widdle woody..."

Makes me wonder why I bother wasting my time writing.

Now I know where the term fuckin-A(nonymous) first got started.

Yeah, I know, the commentators are like ticks burrowing under our skin. But I propose counting votes being limited to responsible individuals that have the responsibility and intelligence to absorb ideas and comprehend the written word. I guess in a way I can't blame people for giving me bad votes if all they see is a mixture of letters that are seemingly nonsensical.

I feel sorry for anonymous. It has to survive in this world. It's life must not be pretty. By contrast, mine is SO nice ;)

Sleepy.

Headed to the best bed in the world with the cozies snuggle bunny I know.

~lucky

p.s. Glad you're back, Earl. Where are the pics of the leg?

lucky-E-leven said:
Sleepy.

Headed to the best bed in the world with the cozies snuggle bunny I know.

~lucky

p.s. Glad you're back, Earl. Where are the pics of the leg?

I don't know! I come back after trials and tribulations and all the lady's interested in are gory pictures.

Have found the lead for the camera, but not found the camera. Got the camera on the back of my phone, but can't find the lead for it. Bloody typical. If I ever find a matching pair, I'll take a photo.

The Earl

AsylumSeeker said:
In a public response to Hidden Agenda, I received the following:

<temp gauge showing a zero vote missing> "how risque
06/28/06 By: Anonymous
She swims nude for men in airtransports landing...oh my oh my..Did him get a widdle woody..."

Makes me wonder why I bother wasting my time writing.

Now I know where the term fuckin-A(nonymous) first got started.

Yeah, I know, the commentators are like ticks burrowing under our skin. But I propose counting votes being limited to responsible individuals that have the responsibility and intelligence to absorb ideas and comprehend the written word. I guess in a way I can't blame people for giving me bad votes if all they see is a mixture of letters that are seemingly nonsensical.

I feel sorry for anonymous. It has to survive in this world. It's life must not be pretty. By contrast, mine is SO nice ;)

That blows. Please accept my sympathy. :rose:
Maybe this will make you feel better: http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=258526
You might want to add a new "chapter" in the comments. :D

TheEarl said:
I don't know! I come back after trials and tribulations and all the lady's interested in are gory pictures.

Have found the lead for the camera, but not found the camera. Got the camera on the back of my phone, but can't find the lead for it. Bloody typical. If I ever find a matching pair, I'll take a photo.

The Earl
I'd be satisfied with simply removing those oh so mystery inspiring shorts... that is one yummy AV

Mood:

OMG. . .f'ing emotional. Ups, downs, sideways, high, low, no middle ground. I just want it to end, but I'm not tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back