What's this mean?

milfman23

Stud
Moderator has rejected a story
Submission is removed
09/19/2023

I got this in my home log. I can't click on it. In the 'my works' area I have 1 pending and none sent back. So just what does it pertain to?
Any ideas?

Is this a story in the submissions process but not posted or a once-posted story pulled back? I haven't seen that particular statement given before. If rejected before posting, some reason (if not always that helpful) has been given in my experience. This reads like your story was posted and someone reported it as violating a site posting rule, and it was withdrawn. If so, it still would have been nice to see a reason given--and an opportunity to redress or defend.

It probably means one of your stories was reported by readers and removed. You might be able to skim your "Works" list and figure out what it is. Your public catalog may not update for another seven hours or so.

With no more information than that, you don't have many tools for figuring out what happened.

This is about all they give for guidelines (it takes a bit of digging to find it).

https://literotica.com/resources/content-guidelines

They also say, at the end, "We also reserve the right to reject or remove any content or work that the community finds disruptive (or that causes harm to the community or any member of the community) for any or no reason." Whatever that my be.

I guess you could request a reason; they might tell you. Otherwise, there is not much on their "checklist," if you want to call it that. Does anything like those appear in your story? Usually the age limit and "non-consent" are the ones that trip up authors the most.

Moderator has rejected a story
Submission is removed
09/19/2023

I got this in my home log. I can't click on it. In the 'my works' area I have 1 pending and none sent back. So just what does it pertain to?
Any ideas?
It should get bounced back to you as a rejection, as it would with a rejected submission. Wait 24 hours, and if it doesn't show up, PM Laurel.

Can you figure out from your story list which one it is? If you click on a taken down story, you'll get a 404 Error message.

Did you have any edits of existing publications pending? If so, it's probably the edit submission that was removed, and the changes applied to the original submission.

It should get bounced back to you as a rejection, as it would with a rejected submission. Wait 24 hours, and if it doesn't show up, PM Laurel.

Can you figure out from your story list which one it is? If you click on a taken down story, you'll get a 404 Error message.
This is the problem, no stories are showing as sent back. I have 1 pending and 2 drafts. How could someone report it if it hasn't been published? But not knowing why, i cant fix it.
Also do you PM lauren?

This is the problem, no stories are showing as sent back. I have 1 pending and 2 drafts. How could someone report it if it hasn't been published? But not knowing why, i cant fix it.
Also do you PM lauren?
Envelope, top right of this page, Laurel

Sounds like a glitch in the system.

I have seen that message, but only after I have actually removed rejected drafts of my stories. I have a couple stories that have gotten rejected by Lit for mentioning Harry Potter, consensual Jedi mind tricks in the bedroom, and other issues. I deleted what I agreed was unwelcome and posted the other stuff to other sites. Not sure what happened with you.

I think they meant your other already-published stories list.

Did one disappear from there?

After I had a submission kicked back and I informed her the issue wasn't there, resubmitted, I got that same exact message when she still wouldn't accept it.

Back